CARiD presents a full lineup of Jeep Patriot Chrome Accessories guaranteed to sparkle up your SUV in a hurry. All of the world’s most respected manufacturers and newest styles are here under one roof, giving you more top-quality Jeep Patriot Chrome Accessories to choose from than anywhere else! We have everything you need including Pillar Posts, Door Handles, Mirror Covers, Rocker Panels, Port Holes, and more. You can count on nothing less than heavy-duty quality that withstands the test of time. All of our Jeep Patriot Chrome Trim is crafted from top-grade Stainless Steel or ABS plastic and will sustain a glossy mirror-finish throughout even the harshest conditions. To top it all off, Jeep Patriot Chrome Trim installs with ease. Each piece comes backed with auto-grade 3M adhesive for a no-nonsense “stick on” application that fits with OEM-precision. This is where the journey to a shinier, classier image begins. Ready for it?
- Putco® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Putco®. High grade ABS plastic or Stainless Steel ensures extreme durability, while the shiny mirror-like chrome finish enhances the entire style of your vehicle. The installation is a breeze due to the...$13.99 - $183.99
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $104.98
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome Mirror Covers! They're made from tough...$38.99 - $76.00
- Marquee® Chrome LED Tail Light BezelsChrome LED Tail Light Bezels by Marquee®. "Euro-style" tail lights, with their LED lights and custom chrome trim, are one of the hottest upgrades for cars and trucks. But they can be costly to buy and time consuming to install....$100.00 - $110.00
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $88.88
- B&I® Fender TrimFender Trim by B&I®. Allow the beauty of your vehicle to shine through by tricking it out with the sleek styling of this brilliant fender trim. Made from premium grade 430 stainless steel, the pieces protect the edges of your...$64.34 - $84.99
- SAA® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SAA®. Chrome out your precious vehicle with stylish SAA Mirror Covers. They are made of heavy-duty ABS plastic for exceptional durability and triple chrome coated for the thickest and shiniest finish. Installation...$16.56 - $121.44
- Zunden® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by Zunden®. Follow the words of the famous song and shine bright like a diamond with these opulent chrome pieces. High-grade ABS plastic the accessories are made of ensures maximum durability, while a...$61.25 - $148.75
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.40 - $88.88
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.38 - $102.85
- RI® Chrome Replacement Door Handle KitChrome Replacement Door Handle Kit by RI®. Replace your dull, painted or black plastic door handles with these elegant Chrome ABS handles.$38.50 - $214.20
- Bully® Triple Chrome Door Mirror CoversTriple Chrome Door Mirror Covers by Bully®, 2-Pieces. Enhances the look of your vehicle. Triple chrome plated ABS.$51.80 - $88.80
- CCI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$53.71 - $123.75
- RI® Rear Door Moldings CoverRear Door Moldings Cover by RI®. Add some shine to your truck with this chrome-look ABS Plastic panel. This attractive accent panel will set off your tailgate.$38.50 - $77.00
- RI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.75 - $88.00
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
Jeep Patriot Chrome Trim Reviews
2009 Jeep Patriot