Jeep Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Cherokee Hitch Balls & Mounts
- CJ Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Comanche Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Commander Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Compass Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Grand Cherokee Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Liberty Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Patriot Hitch Balls & Mounts
- Eurosport Daytona® - 4x4 Logo on Pink Camouflage Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Warrior® - Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $284.88$284.88
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Jeep Grill LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Omix-Ada® - Hitch Cap Plastic WranglerStarting at: $9.99$9.99
- Blue Ox® - Tow Bar HardwareStarting at: $94.39$94.39
- Bully® - Chrome Hitch Cover with Jeep LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $74.35$74.35
- Pro Series® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $123.57$123.57
- Draw-Tite® - Front Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $162.40$162.40
- Tow Ready® - Multi-Plug T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $37.43$37.43
"This trailer hitch was just what I needed for my Jeep. The dealership wanted a lot more for the same product, and it was shipped with care and speed. I got it within 2 days and I got free shipping. Awesome deal. Thank you!"
"Hitch was very easy to install, looks great, but haven't used it yet. Still got to buy the boat yet, the only problem I had was the wiring, Jeep doesn't make it easy to wire it but got it done and all electrical works."
"The instructions said 45-minute installation, but with two people, it only took 10 minutes. It fit perfect! I just carried two bicycles with us on vacation and it held up excellent."
"This product looks great and is very easy to install. The only problem is that it shakes a bit when installed. The company provides a "shim" that helps, but you need double-sided tape which is not included."
"Installation was easy but took some time. I probably could've installed it a lot quicker, but I'm picky with wire runs and took my time to run the wires so they are hidden and neat. My recommendation and caution is make sure your ground point is solid and clean for proper connection."