Nothing on this earth is useless. Each living and non-living thing has a specific place and a specific purpose. The place and purpose of the tail lights is no secret. These practical lights are responsible for helping drivers communicate with each other on the road. With their aid, motorists can send a warning signal when they are about to make a turn, a pass, or make a stop. If the tail lights are dull, burned out, or broken, the road becomes an incredibly dangerous place. Thus, it is very important to have well-functioning tail lights.
The best automotive lighting solutions at the moment are the Jeep Compass LED and Euro tail lights. These lights have it all: efficiency, durability, and good looks. Once you replace your regular factory tail lights with the energy-efficient LED tail lights or with the dazzling Euro lights, you will never again think about returning to the old factory lights. It will feel like you are going back to the Stone Age. You will be happy to know that both LED and Euro tail lights are extremely easy to install. If you have ever held a screwdriver in your hand, you will be able to go through with this installation without ever leaving your garage or calling your mechanic. It is that easy.
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC®. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$6.04 - $348.91
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail light and...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$4.04 - $640.69
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman®. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.Replacement helps you pass state inspection - and avoid tickets and finesWiring harness included (where applicable)$11.77 - $311.27
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman®. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...OEM quality at less costDirect fit replacement – no modifications required$9.22 - $321.17
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle®. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant...Designed to light up any roadSturdy construction to last$11.13 - $449.33
- Spyder® OEM Style Tail LightsOEM Style Tail Lights by Spyder®. If you want to restore your vehicle's tail lights to a factory new condition, then these premium replacement tail lights by Spyder are just what you need. Designed with meticulous attention to...$28.13 - $320.70
- Crown® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!$44.76 - $285.59
- Omix-Ada® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Omix-Ada®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't endanger yourself and your passengers by...$18.76 - $309.92
- Lumen® LED Reverse Light (RLF012XX-RWH)Universal LED Reverse Light by Lumen®, 1 Piece. Improve your night vision and you can avoid accidents when backing up. Lumen reverse lights provide illumination that is superior to standard incandescent reverse lights, so you can...Extremely high visibility - Industry leading Cree LED technology delivers brilliant lighting for optimum rearward vision in darkness and inclement weather, with less power consumption and longer bulb life, as much as 30,000 hours or more.Outstanding quality - Thoroughly tested for durability, impact resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather. Housing resists corrosion and intrusion of moisture, dust, and dirt.$99.95
- Recon® Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights (264150)Universal Xenon Projector Backup Reverse Lights by Recon®, 1 Pair. Clear lens. Fits All Pick Up Trucks, SUVs, and Most Cars. Comes with two replaceable H3 12V 110W Xenon bulbs. Widest beam of any reverse light system currently...Two powerful super high-output Xenon lamps110 watts of power produces 250,000 candlepower of Xenon light$101.95
- KC HiLiTES® C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit (518)Universal C-Series 3" 12W Black Backup Light Kit by KC HiLiTES®. Black housing, clear lens. The C-Series LED C3 lights use a forward facing CREE LED design delivering 1,080 Lumens of output with maximum power efficiency. They are...90° Flood Beam Pattern Optics1,080 Lumens output (per light)$189.99
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal®. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$14.25 - $962.50
- ARB® IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light (8161)Universal IPF 4" x 6" 55W Chrome Backup Light by ARB®. Chrome housing, clear lens. Kit includes: 1 Light with Weatherproof Connectors, Complete Snap Together Wiring Loom & Relay, Unique 3-position Switch.Black steel body55w halogen bulb$96.90
- Lumen® Stop/Brake Light LED BulbsStop/Brake Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your stop lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$5.99 - $29.95
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are The Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.