- Cherokee Tail Lights
- CJ Tail Lights
- Comanche Tail Lights
- Commander Tail Lights
- Commando Tail Lights
- Compass Tail Lights
- DJ Tail Lights
- FC150 Tail Lights
- FC170 Tail Lights
- Gladiator Tail Lights
- Grand Cherokee Tail Lights
- J-Series Tail Lights
- Jeepster Tail Lights
- Liberty Tail Lights
- M151 Tail Lights
- Patriot Tail Lights
- (153)Custom Tail LightsJeep
- (233)Factory Tail LightsJeep
- (3)Fiber Optic Tail LightsJeep
- (102)LED Tail LightsJeep
- (47)Euro Tail LightsJeep
- (83)Black Tail LightsJeep
- (27)3rd Brake LightsJeep
- (1,225)Tail Light BulbsJeep
- (386)Exterior LED LightsJeep
- (47)Tail Light BezelsJeep
- (4)3rd Brake Light CoversJeep
- (124)Light CoversJeep
At CARiD, we don’t mess around. When it comes to Jeep Custom Tail Lights, we go right to the source. Our entire inventory of Jeep Custom Tail Lights is brought to you by the most experienced manufacturers around in all of the newest styles and hottest designs. But above all, our selection of Jeep Custom Taillights is top-quality. In all of our Jeep LED Tail Lights and Jeep Euro Tail Lights, only ultra-durable components are used. And since each pair of Jeep LED Taillights/Jeep Euro Taillights is designed specifically for your ride, you are GUARANTEED a precise OEM fit. Jeep LED Taillights use a series of “dots” that glow with more power than standard factory bulbs. Their versatility allows for a plethora of exotic colors and options that make your Jeep more fashionable than ever!
Jeep Custom Taillights come in pairs and are preassembled to provide a convenient “plug & play” installation. And since you’re at CARiD.com, you know you’re getting the very best workmanship possible along with the sizzling boost in style you’re gunning for. Jeep LED Tail Lights instantly engage a brighter, more distinctive presence to an area of your ride that doesn’t see enough attention. Don’t be afraid to stand out and show everyone what your machine is made of!
- Spyder® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Black LED Tail LightsBlack LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Spyder.$97.56 - $708.04
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® OEM Style Tail LightsOEM Style Tail Lights by Spyder.$28.13 - $320.70
- Spec-D® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Spec-D® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $420.53
- Spec-D® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spec-D.$35.20 - $248.31
- Recon® LED Tail LightsLED Tail Lights by Recon. Improve your nighttime visibility and indicate your sense of style! This pair of LED tail lights burns brighter and lasts longer than the factory lights, increasing safety on the road and giving your...$282.20 - $425.21
- Recon® Smoke LED Tail LightsSmoke LED Tail Lights by Recon.$282.20 - $425.21
- Recon® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Recon.$282.20 - $425.21
- Anzo® Fiber Optic LED Tail LightsFiber Optic LED Tail Lights by Anzo.$284.17 - $726.00
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Jeep Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2011 Jeep Wrangler