Isuzu Pick Up Brakes, Pads, Rotors
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $42.38$42.38
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake PadsStarting at: $38.62$38.62
- EBC® - Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsStarting at: $68.10$68.10
- Chrome Brakes® - Drilled and Slotted RotorsStarting at: $110.37$110.37
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $29.94$29.94
- BAER® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- Wilwood® - High-Volume Aluminum Master CylinderStarting at: $24.93$24.93
- Wilwood® - Compact Remote Master CylinderStarting at: $23.54$23.54
- Wilwood® - Aluminum Tandem Master CylinderStarting at: $199.95$199.95
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveStarting at: $132.64$132.64
"If you're looking for the best performance out of your brakes, BAER is what you want. Once your receive them like I did, you can see the craftsmanship in these items. The rotors will also be less of an eyesore to anyone who is picky about their car's appearance. I wanted the best rotors for my car, and so far these are holding true to their name."
"I can not express how much better these rotors are compared to other upgraded rotors. These were created for performance but look just as good. I haven't had any issues with excess noise or vibrations that you can get from cheaper crafted rotors. Get these if you want the best of the best."
"The overall pads are superior to the current OEM pads on my 07 Maxima. I feel more confident using this brakes over the previous OEM pads. I think this is an upgrade anyone would appreciate."
"Item was shipped rapidly, and the product is performing well under all conditions. The brakes are smooth and seem to provide better pedal feel when applying my foot to the brake pedal. This purchase was well worth it!"
"I installed these on a 2005 Lincoln LS V8, and they work great!"