Injen Air Intakes & Exhaust Systems
Injen Technology Co. Ltd is a living example of the American dream. Established in 1998, Injen absorbed all the experience and knowledge of its sister company RD Metal Works. Since the mid 90's, RD Metal Works has been manufacturing top-of-the-line air intake kits for major air filter and air intake manufacturers. To deliver products that are second to none, Injen uses only the most reliable techniques and the most advanced equipment.
- Injen® - IS Series Intake SystemStarting at: $144.44$144.44
- Injen® - RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $245.86$245.86
- Injen® - PF Series Air Intake SystemStarting at: $19.95$19.95
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $224.00$224.00
- Injen® - SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $196.57$196.57
- Injen® - Exhaust SystemStarting at: $202.73$202.73
- Injen® - Intercooler KitStarting at: $861.84$861.84
- Injen® - Intercooler PipesStarting at: $159.60$159.60
- Injen® - EA Nanofiber Dry Air FilterStarting at: $53.26$53.26
The first air filter was designed by Injen in the faraway 1999. It was a urethane filter with a built-in velocity stack. That simple feature added a lot more to the performance of the filter. And that's how Injen works. They improve on the best down to the last detail. Injen is determined to deliver top-quality performance filters that have no equals when it comes to filtration and airflow efficiency, dust-holding capacity, and service life.
When a new filter is developed, the engineers calculate its pleat and mesh, ensuring optimum airflow. To make sure each filter offers superb filtration efficiency, Injen uses the finest cotton gauze as the filtering media. To prevent heat soak, the top and base of each filter are made of urethane. Injen high performance filters are designed to remain effective for 30,000-40,000 miles between cleanings. Best yet. Your Injen filter will serve you long.
It's no secret that some things simply work better. Take for example your exhaust system. An aftermarket exhaust offered by Injen is one of those things that are better, yet we consistently insist on making life complicated. We stick to the original parts, even though the restrictive design of the OEM exhaust will hardly let your vehicle perform to the best. Those who already have an Injen exhaust system know how dramatically it can improve the performance.
Injen Technology's Super SES exhaust systems are dyno-tuned with their intakes to deliver maximum gains in horsepower and torque. Each SES exhaust system is made from 304 stainless steel to ensure long service life. All the tubing is mandrel bent to make sure the inside diameter remains constant. And don't forget that Injen designs exhaust systems for each specific application so that the fit is just perfect.
When the solution is simple, God is answering. With the diverse line-up of Injen air intakes, the solution for improvement of your vehicle's performance is simpler than ever. Whether you need the most powerful intake out there to let your heavy-duty truck breathe freely, or want to improve performance of your daily driver, the company has something to offer. All the Injen intakes have one thing in common - the quality.
Injen products are no doubt what every driver needs. Whether it is an air filter, or an air intake, or whatever concerning the exhaust system. Injen and its sister company RD Metal Works serve for nothing but the quality, taking into consideration design capabilities, too. Injen intakes met a strong favor from both American and Canadian customers as producing intakes for trucks, SUVs, and high performance automotive. The “World's First Tuned” and “Power Flow” air intakes were set off and soon accepted by consumers for the most innovative production technologies. New industry standards brought the Injen product lines a number of international awards.
| Posted by Julie | (Chicago, IL)
I have had K&N, and Volant before. This is the best looking intake of them all. The power upgrade is minimal but gave the truck a bit more growl. Very happy with the intake and the easy install.
| Posted by Kiersten | (Rockledge, PA)
While the product insists I fits easily into 2010-2012 models, for the 2012 model it's a little more difficult. Where the intake tube goes in 2010 models doesn't easily fit in 2012 models due to the fuse box and relay sensor box. With some pushing around, it can be fit into where it needs to go but do not let the instructions fool you. It's very annoying to put this intake in for 2012 models. Other than that it sounds and works great.
| Posted by Gary | (Ankeny, IA)
Easy install, not much sound difference but looks good.
| Posted by Ryian | (Edmonton, AB)
I had been planning to buy an CAI for my 2014 Mazda 6 for a while now, thankfully CARiD was the only US based website that can ship to Canada cheaper than any other websites - they even lowered the price for me! Regarding the product, it is again cheap yet good performance upgrade. Around 2500 RPM, the sound that it makes is beautiful. I guess I can say that the engine note now is music to my ears compared from before. I have seen people turning heads when I rev my engine to make that beautiful note- positive looks though. Also, trust me, your car won't sound like a ricer because I have done a lot of research about this product prior purchasing it. The note has a deep rumble on it but not as comparable to rumble of a muscle car. Again, thank you CARiD and more power to you! I can't wait to add more performance upgrade to my car which I will definitely buy again from you!
| Posted by Johnny | (Mulga, AL)
Very easy to install, sounds great, looks great, you can tell it has more power, this is a good item to get a little more power. Thanks.
| Posted by Juan | (Happy Valley, OR)
Received it and as soon as i opened the box i knew it was gonna look great on my engine. Great looking design and works great. No my car sounds much better.
| Posted by Christopher | (Atascadero, CA)
Instructions could have been a little more clear from Injen. Other than that i am completely satisfied with every portion of this order and part. Got considerable horsepower gain and the torque is where I really saw improvement for my 2008 Civic. Highly suggested for the more mechanically inclined. If your looking for something really quick and easy, go Short Ram style. Either way i'm one happy customer.
| Posted by Bernardina | (Palmdale, CA)
Nice looking product and good quality, very easy to install.
| Posted by Vincent | (San Francisco, CA)
This was very easy to install and the instructions were clear. Noticed a difference sound as soon as I installed.
| Posted by Michael | (Placitas, NM)
The product fits perfectly and was delivered on time. One end of the polished tube was dented, but I easily repaired it. The truck sounds and preforms great !
- Popular Injen Part Numbers
- Injen® 1033BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® 1033RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® 1035RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® 1034RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® IS1565P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® 1037RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® PF5071P - PF Series Short Ram Air Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® PF7064P - PF Series Power Flow Short Ram Intake System with Heat Shield (Polished)
- Injen® SES1836TT - Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Injen® X-1014-BR - High Performance Air Filter
- Injen® 1034BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® PF5071WB - PF Series Short Ram Air Intake System (Wrinkle Black)
- Injen® X-1015-BB - EA Nanofiber Dry Air Filter
- Injen® 1037BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® SP1390P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (3.8L V6, Polished)
- Injen® SP3009P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® X-1013-BB - EA Nanofiber Dry Air Filter
- Injen® SP1341BLK - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Black)
- Injen® SP1575P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1331BLK - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Black)
- Injen® SP1230P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1832BLK - SP Series Short Ram Intake System - Black
- Injen® SP1835P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® IS1341P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1997P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)