Injen Air Intakes & Exhaust Systems
Injen Technology Co. Ltd is a living example of the American dream. Established in 1998, Injen absorbed all the experience and knowledge of its sister company RD Metal Works. Since the mid 90's, RD Metal Works has been manufacturing top-of-the-line air intake kits for major air filter and air intake manufacturers. To deliver products that are second to none, Injen uses only the most reliable techniques and the most advanced equipment.
- Injen® - IS Series Intake SystemStarting at: $144.44$144.44
- Injen® - RD Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $245.86$245.86
- Injen® - PF Series Air Intake SystemStarting at: $19.95$19.95
- Injen® - SP Series Cold Air Intake SystemStarting at: $178.60$178.60
- Injen® - SP Series Short Ram Intake SystemStarting at: $196.57$196.57
- Injen® - Exhaust SystemStarting at: $202.73$202.73
- Injen® - Intercooler KitStarting at: $861.84$861.84
- Injen® - Intercooler PipesStarting at: $159.60$159.60
- Injen® - EA Nanofiber Dry Air FilterStarting at: $53.26$53.26
The first air filter was designed by Injen in the faraway 1999. It was a urethane filter with a built-in velocity stack. That simple feature added a lot more to the performance of the filter. And that's how Injen works. They improve on the best down to the last detail. Injen is determined to deliver top-quality performance filters that have no equals when it comes to filtration and airflow efficiency, dust-holding capacity, and service life.
When a new filter is developed, the engineers calculate its pleat and mesh, ensuring optimum airflow. To make sure each filter offers superb filtration efficiency, Injen uses the finest cotton gauze as the filtering media. To prevent heat soak, the top and base of each filter are made of urethane. Injen high performance filters are designed to remain effective for 30,000-40,000 miles between cleanings. Best yet. Your Injen filter will serve you long.
It's no secret that some things simply work better. Take for example your exhaust system. An aftermarket exhaust offered by Injen is one of those things that are better, yet we consistently insist on making life complicated. We stick to the original parts, even though the restrictive design of the OEM exhaust will hardly let your vehicle perform to the best. Those who already have an Injen exhaust system know how dramatically it can improve the performance.
Injen Technology's Super SES exhaust systems are dyno-tuned with their intakes to deliver maximum gains in horsepower and torque. Each SES exhaust system is made from 304 stainless steel to ensure long service life. All the tubing is mandrel bent to make sure the inside diameter remains constant. And don't forget that Injen designs exhaust systems for each specific application so that the fit is just perfect.
When the solution is simple, God is answering. With the diverse line-up of Injen air intakes, the solution for improvement of your vehicle's performance is simpler than ever. Whether you need the most powerful intake out there to let your heavy-duty truck breathe freely, or want to improve performance of your daily driver, the company has something to offer. All the Injen intakes have one thing in common - the quality.
Injen products are no doubt what every driver needs. Whether it is an air filter, or an air intake, or whatever concerning the exhaust system. Injen and its sister company RD Metal Works serve for nothing but the quality, taking into consideration design capabilities, too. Injen intakes met a strong favor from both American and Canadian customers as producing intakes for trucks, SUVs, and high performance automotive. The “World's First Tuned” and “Power Flow” air intakes were set off and soon accepted by consumers for the most innovative production technologies. New industry standards brought the Injen product lines a number of international awards.
| Posted by Francisco | (Winnetka, CA)
Let me start off by saying I was scared to buy this since it's kinda of expensive for me. But as soon as I received it I was amazed on how nice looking it was. Installation was about an hour because all of the hoses that I had to remove were melted on. Had to cut them with a knife to remove them. As soon as it was installed it freed up so much room in the engine compartment! Took it out for a spin and as soon as u hit 4,000 RPM the sound it makes is so nice and deep! Loved that sound!
| Posted by Andy | (Lindsay, CA)
Very nice looking intake , runs very smooth and picks up my nice on my g37. Love the sound it makes.
| Posted by Francisco | (Homestead, FL)
Item was shipped fast. Easy installation 1hour max. Sound is very aggressive and really good. I installed it on my 2014 Nissan Sentra SV and it sounds like a Subaru with turbo. Love the product and highly recommended.
| Posted by Kobe | (Panama City, FL)
This looks amazing under the Hood of my 2006 350z ! It's beautiful. Then it adds 10-17 horsepower and improved my MPG by 3. The installation was easy with the guide and has No problems. This is a amazing product I recommend it!
| Posted by Phil | (St-albert, ON)
Took me only 30 minutes to install it and saw a difference right after. Sounds amazing, Fuel economy improved and performance also. Very satisfied!
After my old air filter got clogged up really bad and could not buy it from my usual spot due to unknown reason. This was a great buy. It was a few dollars cheaper than most online spots and it come quicker than the estimated shipping date. Now i got a new a new air filter and I am saving money on gas.
| Posted by Richard | (Norwalk, CA)
Injen intake look pretty nice in my FRS. Took about 30min for install. I got mine with a black coating so when people who don't know about cars take a look at it they think it's stock. Horsepower gain is about 5-7HP. Torque gain about 3-4. To the wheels. Not to bad but to really good either. Sounds real good after 3000rpm. Injen did a good job on this intake overall compared to the competition. One if not the best. I've had it for about a month I would say and I have not gotten any CEL which is a good think.
| Posted by Eric | (Murrieta, CA)
To start it off the product is amazing. During the dry season you can leave it as a cold air intake, but when it raining make sure you make it into a short ram intake. Installation took less than 30 minutes. Since installation my gas has been going extremely slow since all I'm doing is accelerating just to hear the roar xD
| Posted by Ted M | (El Dorado Hills, CA)
The Injen cold air intake was very easy to install. 1 hour tops if car is cold. Definitely makes my car go faster on the bottom end. When you step on the gas it has a aggressive sound to it. Been getting lots of complements on it. I recommend it!
| Posted by Julie | (Chicago, IL)
I have had K&N, and Volant before. This is the best looking intake of them all. The power upgrade is minimal but gave the truck a bit more growl. Very happy with the intake and the easy install.
- Popular Injen Part Numbers
- Injen® 1033BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® 1033RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® 1035RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® 1034RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® IS1565P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® 1037RED - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Red)
- Injen® PF5071P - PF Series Short Ram Air Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® PF7064P - PF Series Power Flow Short Ram Intake System with Heat Shield (Polished)
- Injen® SES1836TT - Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Injen® X-1014-BR - High Performance Air Filter
- Injen® 1034BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® PF5071WB - PF Series Short Ram Air Intake System (Wrinkle Black)
- Injen® X-1015-BB - EA Nanofiber Dry Air Filter
- Injen® 1037BLK - Hydro-shield Pre-filter (Black)
- Injen® SP1390P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (3.8L V6, Polished)
- Injen® SP3009P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® X-1013-BB - EA Nanofiber Dry Air Filter
- Injen® SP1341BLK - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Black)
- Injen® SP1575P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1331BLK - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Black)
- Injen® SP1230P - SP Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1832BLK - SP Series Short Ram Intake System - Black
- Injen® SP1835P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® IS1341P - IS Series Short Ram Intake System (Polished)
- Injen® SP1997P - SP Series Cold Air Intake System (Polished)