The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper...
Infiniti G25 Body Kits
Featured Featured Products
- Duraflex®- LR-S Body Kitfrom $212.00
- Xenon®Front Air Damfrom $141.54
- Dawn®Painted Bodyside Moldingfrom $133.60
- Spec-D®Type R Front Lipfrom $82.80
- Duraflex®- LR-S Side Skirts Rocker Panelsfrom $196.00
- Dawn®Painted Bodyside Molding with Chrome Insertfrom $192.05
- CarLashes®Diamond Crystal Eyelinerfrom $27.95
- Carbon Creations®Carbon Fiber Front Splittersfrom $279.00
- Duraflex®- Terminator Body Kitfrom $79.20
Guides & Articles
Justin GazzaraAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?
There are body kits that are very carefully designed to control the airflow around the car, and there are body kits made to give the car a racing look, a look that not necessarily is more aerodynamic than the original but gives a performance character to the vehicle. It is more a choice between a kit that provides the best look per dollar and a kit that provides...
Justin GazzaraWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?
Regardless of the body kit material you choose, the end result will only be as good as the quality of the installation. Fiberglass parts are relatively easy to produce and inexpensive to buy, but their fit and finish as delivered is not as good as parts made from polyurethane or ABS plastic. Polyurethane is another popular material for body kit parts. Let’s take...