- (18)Custom HeadlightsInfiniti FX50
- (11)Factory HeadlightsInfiniti FX50
- (16)LED HeadlightsInfiniti FX50
- (3)Halo HeadlightsInfiniti FX50
- (67)Fog LightsInfiniti FX50
- (9)Daytime Running LightsInfiniti FX50
- (7)Headlight BulbsInfiniti FX50
- (420)Auxiliary / Driving LightsInfiniti FX50
- (3)Halo RingsInfiniti FX50
- LED Headlight KitsInfiniti FX50
Of course, quite possibly the most entertaining thing to try with your Infiniti FX50 is to update it with lots of cutting edge products and enhancements to allow it to become a more inviting vehicle with more enhanced facilities. At CARiD, we try and guide you to implement this with our excellent array of superb improvements for the FX50, that have been picked from the very finest accessories corporations to produce the top quality to be had. Right there with our most well-liked lines for the Infiniti FX50 is this assortment of Infiniti FX50 custom made headlights, that can make your FX50 better to drive after sunset not to mention making it look unique and impressive.
We carry a full variety of Infiniti FX50 custom headlights, like these outstanding Infiniti FX50 Euro headlights, which offer the vehicle a tasteful look, these Infiniti projector headlights that provide a vibrant and striking power, or our Infiniti FX50 halo headlights. These FX50 headlights are all incredibly easy to put in on your Infiniti FX50, and endorsed by extensive guarantees. Get them right here right away for fast and cheap shipping and delivery, exceptional quality, and affordable price ranges. Purchase yours today to discover all of the the significant improvements specialty FX50 headlights can grant to you as well as your vehicle!
- TYC® Factory Replacement HeadlightsFactory Replacement Headlights by TYC. When you're driving late at night, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your headlights to perform at their best. Then again, when one of your headlights gets damaged, you think...$19.87 - $904.60
- Winjet® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by Winjet, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade...$19.39 - $115.59
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Black Horse® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Black Horse. Add some form and function to your vehicle with these superb accessories that are ready to assist you for years and years to come. They look and fit just as good as those overpriced OEM parts. The...$32.40 - $85.25
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC. When you're cutting you way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...$8.60 - $213.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement fog lights will give you confidence and ensure your safety while driving in heavy fog. Eagle lights are subjected to multiple tests during production to guarantee that they...$11.01 - $227.48
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
- Valeo® Replacement Fog LightsFog Lights by Valeo. When you need a headlight bulb or a stop light switch, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and poor selection,...$48.68 - $115.15
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Lumen® G7 LED Fog Light Conversion KitG7 LED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen. 1 Pair, 6500K, 4000lm. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a...$169.99
- Lumen® Parking Light LED BulbsParking Light LED Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the light output, safety and style of your parking lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily...$8.99 - $29.95
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement BulbsSilverStar Headlight Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania. Upgrade your standard headlight bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and a...$7.40 - $117.80
- Sylvania® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Exterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility, and...$7.40 - $117.80
Guides & Articles
- HeadlightsCare And Feeding Of Your Composite HeadlampsThe condition of a vehicle's headlights is probably the last thing most drivers worry about unless there's a significant problem. Yesterday's cars with sealed beam headlights required little maintenance other than to replace a round or rectangular unit when one burned out. And once a new headlight was put in, everything looked and worked like new again.
- HeadlightsHow To Install A Set Of Custom Headlamp AssembliesIf the front of your vehicle is its “face”, then the headlamps have long been considered the vehicle’s “eyes”. Everyone notices them. One of the most distinctive changes you can make to the face of your car or truck is to replace the factory headlamp assemblies with a custom set. Your ride will take on a personality all its own, and will gain a distinctive appearance that will set it apart from all the other look-alike vehicles on the road.
- HeadlightsFactors To Consider When Purchasing A Replacement Factory HeadlampWe at CARiD know that there are times when you need to replace factory headlight assemblies with units that match the quality and function of your originals. While it's more "fun" to customize your ride, sometimes the repair takes priority. One headlamp lens may be cracked. You may have been in a minor fender-bender (lamp bender?) and the mounting tabs may have broken. Note that "factory" style headlight assemblies we sell are designed to replicate the original lamps, so you will not be considering features such as LEDs, halo rings, or projector beams. We've created this article to help ensure what you purchase is exactly right for your needs and wants.
- HeadlightsHow To Choose The Best Custom Headlamp Assembly For Your CarCustom headlamp assemblies on the market today tend to be grouped into four main designations: "Projector" style, "Halo" style, "LED" style, and "Euro" style. This can lead to confusion, because "Halo" style headlamp assemblies may also be equipped with projector lights and LED bulbs. Or, "Euro" style headlight assemblies may be equipped with halo rings, projector lights, and LEDs… or they may not be. You may be asking yourself which style is the best choice for me? See our Custom and Factory Headlight Glossary for definitions and more details about each style.
- HeadlightsA Brief History Of Sealed Beam Headlamps In The U.S.Those of you born after 1990 or so have grown up in an automotive world where “all cars” have composite headlamp assemblies, uniquely designed to be make- and model-specific. If a light within the assembly burns out, you replace “just” the bulb. If the unit cracks, you must purchase a replacement that fits your car and your car only.
- HeadlightsCustom And Factory Headlamp GlossaryWhen searching for a new set of headlamp assemblies for your ride, you may come across any number of terms which require explanation. Like many other accessory categories, headlamps use their own terminology. For your convenience, we provide you with this list, presented in alphabetical order, and with photos to help you identify these features.
- HeadlightsWhat Are The Different Types Of Halo Headlight Rings?Ever since BMW introduced "halo" headlights to serve as daytime running lights on their 2001 5-series, rings of light encircling round headlamp bulb openings have caught on around the world as THE dramatic way to add visual Wow and stance to a vehicle's front profile. While composite headlamp assemblies became mainstream in the 1980s, it wasn't until the turn of the millennium that automakers began to style multi-faceted projector beam style bulbs within the housings.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.