- (102)Hood PanelsHyundai
- (30)Hood Shocks + StrutsHyundai
- (15)Hood Locks + LatchesHyundai
- (51)Hood Release Cables + HandlesHyundai
- (37)Hood Hinges + SpringsHyundai
- (7)Hood Moldings + DecalsHyundai
- (138)Custom HoodsHyundai
- (61)Custom Hood ScoopsHyundai
- (2)Hood VentsHyundai
- (22)Hood PinsHyundai
- (271)Bug DeflectorsHyundai
- (21)Emblems + LetteringHyundai
- (23)Sound DeadeningHyundai
- (169)Automotive PaintHyundai
Hyundai's the 5th largest automaker on the planet based on their sales. Your new or old Hyundai is the pride of South Korea. You bought your vehicle because you love how it looks, how it feels to drive it down the road, and because you want to keep you and your family safe. Now you need a quality replacement hood for your car, minivan, or crossover and you're hoping the helpful staff at CARiD can help you out. The answer is a resounding YES! We've got a huge selection of affordable, brand spanking new aftermarket hoods for your vehicle.
We understand all the concerns you might have, and the hassles that you've probably dealt with already. Perhaps you're the victim of a collision that's damaged your Hyundai hood – or you're just plain tired of listening to onlookers pointing out the ugly rust spot on your bonnet, which the auto-body repairman said is “too far gone to fix”. Whatever your present dilemma is CARiD has a quality substitution for you. All of our hoods are made with the same gauge of metal used on your OE hood, and come with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. Each unit is made with the latest digital equipment to ensure proper fitment, shape, and visual appeal. We've done the painstaking product research already, so you don't have to!
- Sherman® HoodHood by Sherman®. Vehicle hoods are often exposed to wear and tear and can be seriously damaged in a front end collision. Restore a like-new look of your vehicle with a replacement Hood Panel Assembly designed to meet OEM criteria...Direct fit replacementFactory original quality at a reasonable price$10.04 - $910.13
- Replace® Hood PanelHood Panel by Replace®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$6.78 - $1,270.03
- Replace® Hood HingesHood Hinges by Replace®. Hood hinge replacement can become necessary if the hinge is worn or collision damaged. However, a used hinge may not be in much better condition, and a new hinge may give you sticker shock at the dealer....Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$5.00 - $115.43
- Replace® Hood MoldingHood Molding by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a replacement...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.16 - $174.51
- Replace® Hood Lift SupportHood Lift Support by Replace®. When a vehicle is in a front end collision, the minor components must be evaluated for reuse as carefully as the major panels. For example, if faulty or damaged hood components are reused, a...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$13.72 - $43.12
- Monroe® Max-Lift™ Hood Lift SupportMax-Lift™ Hood Lift Support by Monroe®. Max-Lift lift supports are an ideal replacement for worn original units designed for opening and holding hoods, hatches, lids, etc. These gas charged lift supports are equipped with a...Lifts and holds open hatches trunks and hoodsSuperior rod finish resists corrosion$10.05 - $26.54
- RhinoPac® StrongArm™ Hood Lift SupportStrongArm™ Hood Lift Support by RhinoPac®. Replace your worn-out factory lift support with a new gas charged lift support by RhinoPac featuring a heavy gauge steel body and hardened chromium plated piston rod. The lift support is...Gas charged lift supportsHeavy gauge steel body$3.64 - $73.94
- Sachs® Stabilus™ Hood Lift SupportStabilus™ Hood Lift Support by Sachs®. A hood with gas spring assist can be opened with one hand. When open, the hood will stay securely and reliably in position and cannot slam shut, as used to be the case with improperly...Restores the original opening and closing speeds of your hood, hatch or trunkEasy-to-install$9.91 - $91.00
- Dorman® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Dorman®. Restore and maintain the quick, easy opening of your hood with Dorman’s Hood Release Cable. Constructed of high-quality stainless steel, it naturally resists corrosion. Plus, it’s engineered to...$9.24 - $79.40
- Auto 7® Hood Release CableHood Release Cable by Auto 7®. A hood provides reliable protection from the elements for your engine and opens when necessary to allow access for service. Is your hood stuck in the latched position? Or is it not staying open...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$3.54 - $40.81
- K-Metal® HoodHood by K-Metal®. Hoods are usually casualties in a front end collision, but they can also suffer damage at the leading edge from airborne road debris, and on the surface from falling objects like hail or tree limbs. Since a...$20.00 - $778.13
- AIT Racing® Custom HoodCustom Hood by AIT Racing®. Replace those dings, dents and rust from your vehicle's front with premium grade carbon fiber reinforced plastic or fiberglass reinforced plastic. The AIT Racing hood is hand-crafted to ensure precision...Replaces your factory hoodHelps restore your vehicle's appearance$369.07 - $666.33
- ARK Performance® Custom HoodCombining style and function, ARK Performance is proud to provide a custom hood with integrated vents and scoops to direct airflow throughout the engine compartment to cool it down. The C-FX Carbon Hood is made from the highest...Direct Bolt-on ApplicationIntegrated Vents and Scoops$636.75 - $899.25
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Custom HoodCustom Hood by Duraflex®. This hood will lighten the front of your car, but you won't sacrifice durability in the process. Give your vehicle a sporty appearance with this state-of-the-art hood from Duraflex. It's sure to make your...Stylish and aerodynamicRevolutionary process combines fiberglass, plastic and flex resins for a product that flexes and bends instead of cracking and breaking$251.10 - $1,079.10
Guides & Articles
- Replacement HoodsReplacement Hoods: Easy Sheet Metal Work For The DIY Gal Or GuyThe hood panel of your car or truck is an integral part of your vehicle, and one of the first things people see when they look at your car or truck. When a hood panel isn't 100% right, there's no hiding it. And if you've got a classic from your youth, you are not going to feel good about your ride when sheet metal is compromised - especially a hood panel. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to damage a hood panel. Any vehicle that's seen a number of miles is bound to have some kind of wear and damage to its engine lid. Statistically, accidents are most likely to result in front-end vehicle damage where hood panels are crinkled beyond repair. Hits from the side can be just as damaging, because left or right fenders usually always push into the hood panel.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- Replacement HoodsHow To Replace Hood Latch Cables And Hood Support StrutsWhen your hood release lever becomes inoperable, you're literally in a catch-22 position. One of the parts that opens the hood has broken, but you can't open the hood to locate and replace it. If you find yourself in this unfortunate predicament, don't panic. In this article, we'll cover how to get that hood open, and we'll guide you in performing the necessary repairs. We'll also discuss replacing gas strut supports if your vehicle uses them under the hood, trunk lid, or tailgate.
Hyundai Hoods Reviews
2003 Hyundai Tiburon