Hyundai's the 5th largest automaker on the planet based on their sales. Your new or old Hyundai is the pride of South Korea. You bought your vehicle because you love how it looks, how it feels to drive it down the road, and because you want to keep you and your family safe. Now you need a quality replacement hood for your car, minivan, or crossover and you're hoping the helpful staff at CARiD can help you out. The answer is a resounding YES! We've got a huge selection of affordable, brand spanking new aftermarket hoods for your vehicle.
We understand all the concerns you might have, and the hassles that you've probably dealt with already. Perhaps you're the victim of a collision that's damaged your Hyundai hood – or you're just plain tired of listening to onlookers pointing out the ugly rust spot on your bonnet, which the auto-body repairman said is “too far gone to fix”. Whatever your present dilemma is CARiD has a quality substitution for you. All of our hoods are made with the same gauge of metal used on your OE hood, and come with a lifetime guarantee against manufacturer defects. Each unit is made with the latest digital equipment to ensure proper fitment, shape, and visual appeal. We've done the painstaking product research already, so you don't have to!
| Posted by James | (Round Rock, TX)
This is the chrome piece that mounts in the hood on the Elantra. Very simple to move the hardware from the original and install on the replacement. Fits perfectly and takes only a minute or two to install.
- Popular Auto Body Hoods Part Numbers
- Replace® HY1230128V - Hood Panel
- Replace® HY1230121V - Hood Panel
- Replace® HY1230143 - Hood Panel
- Replace® HY1236124 - Left Hood Hinge (Assembly)
- Replace® HY1230134PP - Hood Panel
- Replace® HY1230133V - Hood Panel
- Replace® HY1230144V - Hood Panel
- Auto 7® 928-0067 - Hood Release Cable
- Auto 7® 928-0068 - Hood Release Cable
- Auto 7® 928-0066 - Hood Release Cable