The Hummer H2 is a stylish yet ominous presence on the road. But that’s what makes it so desirable. And that’s why a bold Hummer H2 Grill elevates this image beyond the sunset. CARiD.com knows what it takes. We also know what you want. Within our inventory you will find the most exclusive selection of Hummer H2 Grills found anywhere! Why? Because we take the time to get to know our drivers. And providing top-tier quality happens to be our #1 priority. Giovanna™, T-Rex, Grillcraft® and more can be found right here when it’s “go time” for you and your own custom Hummer H2 Grill. The keyword we’re looking for here is “separation.” It’s where you stand apart from the rest. There’s only so many ways to do this. View our selection to find out more!
- E&G Classics® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $1,083.00
- GrillCraft® MX Series Mesh GrilleMX-Series Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The MX-Series Grilles are made from GrillCraft's exclusive steel mesh pattern design along with the company’s micro-frame design, giving a distinct, but very narrow edge to the grille.$53.55 - $393.46
- APG® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$46.50 - $656.90
- RI® Mesh GrilleMesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember. Its assertive looks and bold style...$52.50 - $577.15
- T-Rex® X-Metal Series Mesh GrilleX-Metal Series Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Don’t talk about how tough your truck is, show ‘em with an X-Metal Grille. One look at the aggressively studded perimeter around all that heavy gauge formed woven mesh and they’ll be no...$164.44 - $2,586.54
- GrillCraft® SW Series Polished SS Mesh GrilleSW-Series Polished Stainless Steel Mesh Grille by GrillCraft®. The SW-Series Grilles are made from T-304 Stainless Steel Woven Mesh, fitted into GrillCraft's exclusive and elegant micro-frame design.$169.88 - $448.26
- E&G Classics® Fine Mesh GrilleFine Mesh Grille by E&G Classics®. The Mirror Chrome Style is a call to arms against the facelessness of today's commuter boxes. It is a style that cries out presence and personality, making you and your car known and noticed.$58.00 - $999.00
- RI® Billet GrilleBillet Grille by RI®. Why have the front of your vehicle look like all the rest when you can easily show some style? Give your vehicle a custom look with this unique and distinctive grille. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to...Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$43.75 - $458.15
- T-Rex® Upper Class Mesh GrilleUpper Class Mesh Grille by T-Rex®. Impressive top-quality stainless steel mesh guarantee the perfect look of your vehicle's front. Hand-assembled in the USA.$69.86 - $1,828.83
- APG® Rivet Mesh GrilleRivet Mesh Grille by APG®. Give your vehicle a new face with head-turning mesh grille by APG. This product is made of top grade rustproof stainless steel. Grille is designed application-specific with hassle-free installation.$95.25 - $608.10
- RI® Grille InsertGrille Insert by RI®. Whether you want to conceal a weathered or damaged original piece or just want to add some style to your vehicle, this grille Insert will look great. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your...Manufactured from high impact plasticCustom made for each application$43.75 - $458.15
- RI® Perimeter Chrome Mesh GrillePerimeter Chrome Mesh Grille by RI®. When you’re driving down the road, the front of your vehicle is the first thing people see. With this distinctive Mesh Grille, you’ll make a statement people will remember.Made from stainless steel for lasting durabilityTriple chrome finish$101.15 - $577.15
- Carriage Works® Grille InsertGrille Insert by Carriage Works®. The ultimate combination of Engineering, Quality, and “Ease of Installation” makes Carriage Works the consummate choice for a style upgrade to any vehicle. A Carriage Works billet grille adds...Will perfectly meet your needsOutperforms competitors$89.87 - $472.30
- ACC® Billet GrilleGrilles by ACC®. Add some shiny detail to your car. The stainless steel grille accessories has been used on some of the most prestigious automobiles, so it's only appropriate that it be used for vehicle. Grilles are cut from the...$77.62 - $396.01
- Fuel® Studded Mesh GrilleStudded Mesh Grille by Fuel®. Give your truck a bold new look with the Fuel Studded Mesh Grille. The chrome studs and black or polished powder coated mesh will change your truck’s appearance from mild to wild! This grille is...Gives your truck a bold, aggressive lookCAD engineered and designed$320.00 - $3,110.00
Guides & Articles
- Custom GrillesGrille Emblems | The Finishing Touch to Your Factory or Custom GrilleA grille emblem is a source of pride for vehicle manufacturers because it's a final signature on what designers and engineers have spent a lot of time and hard work creating. It's fair to say a grille emblem is similar to an artist's name on a completed painting - because both represent a show of pride about what's been created, and in the creator's own abilities to produce it. And while pieces by any artist will vary, the signature on them is distinctive in its own right because it's the one constant that doesn't change. If an artist or carmaker goes in a new direction, that signature may be the only thing that's recognizable initially - until what's newly created becomes appreciated on its own merits.
- Custom GrillesGrille Insert – Overlay – Replacement - Which install method is best?If you're shopping for a new custom grille to add visual impact to the front of your car or truck, you'll see the installation methods described using such terms as "replacement", "insert", and "overlay". In this article, we’ll discuss what makes each of these methods different from each other. Whenever possible, we recommend reading a manufacturer’s installation instructions that may be available online before making a purchase. That way, you can make an informed decision regarding your ability to install the grille yourself or not. You’ll also get a sense of what tools and equipment you might need. We invite you to browse through our selection of hand tools, power tools, and other automotive tools should you find yourself in need of any of these labor-saving devices.
- Custom GrillesPolished, Plated, Painted | Grille Finishes For Any TasteAutomotive enthusiasts enjoy engaging in discussions about which car model is sleekest, which truck is brawniest, which wheels are best-looking, which car wax makes paint its shiniest, and so on. The conversations are eternal, encouraging exploration of minute details on any given subject. But ultimately, there really isn't any answer to the question of what is the best of something because it comes down to a matter of taste. Custom grilles are certainly no exception.
- Custom GrillesChoosing Your Grille Design | Mesh, Billet, CNC & MoreThe grille on your car or truck is its most distinctive signature, and it's one of the first things people notice about your ride. A well-designed grille can make it easy for those with even a passing interest in cars to recognize the type of vehicle you drive. In our Car & Truck Custom Grilles section, we allow you to go a step further with grilles that complement, enhance, or revamp your front end a little or a lot depending on your preference. You can take this to its ultimate conclusion by creating a look for the front of your car that everyone will recognize as YOU. In this article, we'll guide you through the types and styles of grilles we offer, and we'll cover terminology you may not be familiar with such as mesh, billet, and CNC styles.
- Thule® Sidekick Cargo Box$299.95