Being a leading provider of high-quality towing electrical products, Hopkins knows how to totally satisfy their customer's needs as no one else does. Since its foundation in 1953, the company has grown significantly from a small family-run business to the number one manufacturer. Today more than 40% of all towing electrical retail sales are generated by Hopkins innovations, and 9 out of 10 clients rely on Hopkins wiring product solutions.
- Hopkins®Towing Wiring Harnessesfrom $14.56
- Hopkins®5th Wheel Harnessfrom $61.83
- Hopkins®Multi-Tow™ Towing Wiring Kitfrom $25.66
- Hopkins®Brake Control Connectorfrom $9.26
- Hopkins®Agility™ Digital Brake Controlfrom $9.26
- Hopkins®Brake-Force™ Brake Controlfrom $13.18
- Hopkins®Impulse™ Digital Brake Controlfrom $13.18
- Hopkins®Reliance™ Digital Brake Controlfrom $9.26
- Hopkins®Testerfrom $4.38
- Hopkins®Trailer Wiring Installation Kitfrom $13.22
Hopkins sells their products under a number of well-known and highly respected brand names such as Hopkins Towing Solutions, Mallory, and more. Hence, the product range of the company is huge and diverse; it includes vehicle-to-trailer wiring and control accessories, auto cleaning tools, RV supplemental tow brakes, automotive winter care goods, accessories for storage and organization, various vehicle safety products, and that is not all.
When it comes to the automotive market, Hopkins' focus here is to make each driver's towing experience simpler and more efficient through innovation and value offered in their products. Top quality wiring kits, ready-to-use adapters, extremely reliable vehicle connectors, etc. are available at CARiD. All Hopkins products are built according to several principles: employing the most recent technologies, product innovation, and client satisfaction.
Designed for ultimate safety and convenience, brake control systems by Hopkins feature great performance and control. The mechanism solves the trouble of inconvenient mounting, out-of-reach controls and hard-to-see displays of standard brake controllers. Enjoy a bright digital LED display that shows the exact gain in 10-to-99 seconds together with an intuitive, vertical manual slide that perfectly matches the way a driver reaches for the control.
Hopkins knows how important the trailer lighting is for a safe and successful journey and that is why provides their clients with high quality and long-lasting towing wiring kits. To deliver a perfect, weather-tight fit, all the kits are equipped with OEM connectors that flawlessly match the tow vehicle. Also, each and every wire of the harness has a function printed on it to ensure easy wire identification. Better yet, the sets come complete with di-electric terminal grease and dust covers to guard terminals from rust and dirt and thus provide reliable and long-lasting service.
| Posted by Robert | (Batavia, OH)
Installation took minutes and I was towing away. Exactly what I ordered.
- Popular Hopkins Towing Part Numbers
- Hopkins® 47755 - Brake Control Connector
- Hopkins® 47815 - Brake Control Connector
- Hopkins® 47294 - Agility™ Digital Brake Control
- Hopkins® 47225 - Brake-Force™ Brake Control
- Hopkins® 47715 - Brake Control Connector
- Hopkins® 47635 - Brake Control Connector (With Quick Connect)
- Hopkins® 40955 - Multi-Tow™ 7 RV Blade and 4-Wire Flat Towing Wiring Kit
- Hopkins® 40965 - Multi-Tow™ 6 Pole Round and 4-Wire Flat Towing Wiring Kit
- Hopkins® 40975 - Multi-Tow™ 7 RV Blade and 4-Wire Flat Towing Wiring Kit
- Hopkins® 20008 - 12V Battery