Universal Halogen Driving Lights Kit (010032801) by HELLA®. HELLA auxiliary lamps are legendary for their ruggedness and dependability. Every one of our lamps must pass a series of endurance tests before we will brand it "HELLA". HELLA's 500FF Series lamps have always been a top-seller. These lamps have everything it takes to be HELLA - world-class quality, brilliant performance, and off-road durability, all with great affordability.
- All HELLA 700FF Series lamps use bonded glass lenses, high-impact black ABS housings and aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for rugged construction and long-lasting durability over any terrain
- The HELLA 700FF Series lamps' driving beam pattern is designed to work with the factory headlamps to provide the best possible visibility for increased driver safety and comfort with less eye fatigue under any driving conditions whether on or off road
- 8.58 inch high x 7.32 inch wide x 3.50 inch diameter
- Kit includes two 700FF Series halogen driving lamps, two white protective stone shields with HELLA logo, two H3 12V/55W bulbs, 1 complete plug and play wiring harness, 1 illuminated switch, 1 relay, and step-by-step mounting instructions
You get an impact-resistant reinforced ABS housing, bonded water-tight lens, and an aluminum vapor-coated reflector. The HELLA 500FF Series lamps are at home either on or off the road on cars, trucks, SUV's or any other vehicle that requires high performance, rugged lighting. Their light weight and easy one-stud mounting make installation quick and simple so that you can spend less time mounting and more time driving. All of these things combine to make the HELLA 500FF Series the obvious choice for anyone wanting a rugged, easy to install high-performance driving lamp at a competitive price.82.61Brand: Hella Part Number: 010032801 UPC: 760687085195
By 1984, HELLA's annual sales exceeded 1 million deutschmarks for the first time, and by 1990 it had over 20,000 employees worldwide. Still a family owned business, the name of the company and its corporate form changed a number of times – but all of these changes did not affect its rapid growth as it spread throughout various emerging markets and formed joint ventures in numerous countries. During its expansion, HELLA came up with numerous innovations to automotive lighting, including being the first manufacturer to receive approval for a halogen headlamp, as well as pioneering the first generation of Xenon and Bi-Xenon headlamps too.
- Vehicle FitmentThis part is universal
Year Make Model Fitment Notes ALL ALL ALL This part is universal
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.