For more than 45 years, Hayden Automotive has been a leader in automotive, truck, and performance cooling parts. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, Hayden designs, manufactures, and supplies a whole variety of products engineered to keep any car, truck, or performance vehicle running cool. From fan clutches and fan blades to transmission and engine oil coolers, Hayden has everything vehicle owners need to protect their vehicle from damaging heat.
- Hayden® - Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitStarting at: $78.92$78.92
- Hayden® - 16" Super Duty Reversible Fan KitStarting at: $135.77$135.77
- Hayden® - The Dawg™ Remote Transmission Oil Cooling SystemStarting at: $127.51$127.51
- Hayden® - Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Swirl-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Severe Duty Electronic Fan ClutchStarting at: $64.82$64.82
- Hayden® - Non-Thermal Fan ClutchStarting at: $30.07$30.07
- Hayden® - Thermal Fan ClutchStarting at: $36.34$36.34
- Hayden® - Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Oil CoolerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Rapid-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Semi-Flex Fan BladeStarting at: $14.05$14.05
- Hayden® - Fan Clutch BladeStarting at: $52.28$52.28
- Hayden® - Swirl-Flex™ Fan BladeStarting at: $14.05$14.05
- Hayden® - Idler / Tensioner PulleyStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Automatic Belt TensionerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Idler AssemblyStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Dual Electric Fan KitStarting at: $165.38$165.38
- Hayden® - Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler KitStarting at: $56.14$56.14
- Hayden® - Ultra-Cool™ Reversible FanStarting at: $120.72$120.72
- Hayden® - Rapid-Cool™ Heavy Duty Oil CoolerStarting at: $87.60$87.60
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemStarting at: $62.61$62.61
- Hayden® - Swirl-Cool™ Heavy Duty Oil CoolerStarting at: $73.55$73.55
- Hayden® - Engine Oil Filter Remount KitStarting at: $55.15$55.15
- Hayden® - Temperature SwitchStarting at: $22.48$22.48
- Hayden® - Transmission Oil Cooler HoseStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Engine Oil Cooler HoseStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Transmission Oil Cooler Fitting KitStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Hayden® - Oil Temperature GaugeStarting at: $49.69$49.69
- Hayden® - Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line KitStarting at: $38.17$38.17
- Hayden® - Fan Mount BracketsStarting at: $45.54$45.54
- Hayden® - Transmission Oil Cooler Mounting KitStarting at: $10.92$10.92
- Hayden® - Pull Tie KitStarting at: $7.46$7.46
- Hayden® - Idler Pulley BearingStarting at: $11.45$11.45
- Hayden® - Radiator Fan Controller RelayStarting at: $19.87$19.87
- Hayden® - QUICK-CONNECT™ Transmission Oil Cooler CouplingStarting at: $7.37$7.37
- Hayden® - Transmission Oil Temperature Gauge Sender FittingStarting at: $12.44$12.44
- Hayden® - Replacement O-RingStarting at: $3.75$3.75
Being the part of Four Seasons Division/Standard Motor Products, Inc., Hayden Automotive belongs to a large family of companies, providing a complete line of parts to OE and aftermarket manufacturers. Hayden supplies products through major retailers, as well as automotive and heavy-duty parts distributors. Whether you are searching for a replacement fan blade or performance electric fan, Hayden Automotive has you covered.
Hayden strictly controls the quality of everything it sells. Continuous investment in technology allows the company to make products with the highest quality, durability, and coverage. Hayden also invests time and effort in developing sophisticated testing and validation systems. Quality control includes mapping OE performance, adhering to strict vehicle requirements, and testing each product under normal and extreme driving conditions. Hayden commitment to quality includes both TS16949 and ISO2001 certifications.
| Posted by Marcus | (Grand Junction, CO)
Glad to see 1/2" diameter tube to attach oil cooling lines on my S-10. To get them from going into the radiator for better cooling of radiator and oil system without more reducers and adapters, great. Just run 1/2" hose and clamps.
| Posted by Ronald | (South Point, OH)
A solid product all the way through. Wish they would include more hose but it is my understanding that this stuff is over $2 a foot and I needed about 12 feet to make this setup work properly. Great doing business with Hayden.
| Posted by Maxime | (Kansas City, MO)
This transmission cooler worked great. I used it after rebuilding my transmission. The straps are hard to work with, must be a better idea but there ok. Hayden always has great aftermarket parts. Would buy again.