For more than 45 years, Hayden Automotive has been a leader in automotive, truck, and performance cooling parts. Headquartered in Grapevine, Texas, Hayden designs, manufactures, and supplies a whole variety of products engineered to keep any car, truck, or performance vehicle running cool. Hayden has everything vehicle owners need to protect their vehicle from damaging heat, beginning from Hayden fans, fan clutches and blades to transmission and engine oil coolers.
- (280)Hayden Replacement Engine Cooling Parts
- (275)Hayden Performance Engine Cooling
- (158)Hayden Replacement Engine Parts
- (158)Hayden Performance Engine Parts
- (37)Hayden Performance Transmission Parts
- (37)Hayden Replacement Transmission Parts
- (5)Hayden Performance Steering Parts
- Hayden® Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil CoolerUltra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube direct fluid for...High-efficiency turbulators in every tube ensure maximum heat dissipationUltrasonically soldered for reliability$27.52 - $80.34
- Hayden® Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler KitUltra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Protect your vehicle and save on costly engine repairs with this product. With the Ultra-Cool™ Engine Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden, you will be able to reduce high oil temperatures,...Made of quality materialsTurbulators in every tube ensure efficient cooling$73.75 - $126.09
- Hayden® Severe Duty Electronic Fan ClutchSevere Duty Electronic Fan Clutch by Hayden®. Replace your worn-out electronic fan clutch with this part by Hayden. Manufactured specifically for your vehicle, this electronic fan clutch provides the potential to control the level...Controls the level of engagement depending on any number of inputsMade of premium materials to ensure durability and reliable performance$52.82 - $238.39
- Hayden® Non-Thermal Fan ClutchNon-Thermal Fan Clutch by Hayden®. Prevent your engine from overheating with this product. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this nonthermal fan clutch performs well, spinning at around 30-60% of the water pump speed. Plus,...Low cost alternative for some standard thermal clutchesAlways engaged, less fuel savings than a thermal clutch$22.48 - $24.22
- Hayden® Thermal Fan ClutchThermal Fan Clutch by Hayden®. If you need to replace your failed fan clutch, this premium part is the way to go. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this thermal fan clutch provides better cooling and efficiently controls the...Varies the fan speed with temperature of the air behind the radiatorEngaged (high speed) operation provides maximum cooling$29.22 - $392.83
- Hayden® Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Oil CoolerSwirl-Cool™ Power Steering Oil Cooler by Hayden®. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses, fluid, and seals. Available for...Designed for vehicles with 3/8" I.D. power steering return hoseRemoves destructive heat and prolongs the life of the power steering system$26.09 - $33.25
- Hayden® High Performance Transmission Oil CoolerHigh Performance Transmission Oil Cooler by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement other high...All aluminum lightweight constructionElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$37.04 - $48.35
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitRapid-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This premium transmission oil cooler features a unique plate and fin design, which is 33% more efficient than a comparable tube and fin design. Thanks to its patented internal...Unique plate and fin design33% more efficient than a comparable tube and fin design$40.75 - $52.88
- Hayden® Fan Clutch BladeFan Clutch Blade by Hayden®. Replace your broken or damaged fan blades with this quality product. Designed to be used with standard duty fan clutches, the blades will restore proper performance of the fan, preventing engine...For use with standard duty fan clutches onlyEnsures dependable and lasting operation$37.80 - $43.31
- Hayden® Idler / Tensioner PulleyIdler / Tensioner Pulley by Hayden®. This part is designed to route the drive belt and keep it tight. If the pulley goes bad, it can cause problems with cooling, charging, steering, and climate control. Replace a faulty pulley with...Constructed to ensure OE quality and reliabilityMade of steel and thermoplastic for long service life and superior dampening$10.52 - $58.60
- Hayden® Automatic Belt TensionerAutomatic Belt Tensioner by Hayden®. This part is designed to maintain constant tension on the serpentine belt to extend both belt and accessory drive bearing life. The Hayden belt tensioner features OE quality to ensure long...Provides consistent and correct belt tension to increase the lifespan of belt accessoriesBuilt to OEM specifications$31.05 - $119.38
- Hayden® Idler AssemblyIdler Assembly by Hayden®. Replace your old or degraded idler assembly with this product. Every part in this assembly is constructed to fit and function the same way or better than the factory components. It is made of premium...Constructed to ensure OE quality and reliabilityMade of premium steel for long life and superior dampening$18.37 - $91.84
- Hayden® Engine Oil Filter Remount KitEngine Oil Filter Remount Kit by Hayden®. This product is designed for use when relocation of the oil filter is necessary. The Hayden oil filter remount kit includes all required hardware to complete the job, except hoses.Non-thermostaticDesigned to ensure easy oil filter relocation$42.97 - $52.30
- Hayden® Temperature SwitchTemperature Switch by Hayden®. Take control of your electric fan with this product. Designed specifically for dual fan applications, this temperature switch features brass construction for accurate temperature sensing and a zinc...Designed for single or dual fan applicationsBrass construction for accurate temperature sensing$16.78 - $30.78
- Hayden® Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line Kit (293)Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line Kit (293) by Hayden®. Metal Line Kit, Routes Oil Lines Past Exhaust Manifolds. Keep your engine oil cool with this product. Designed to route oil lines past exhaust manifolds, the part provides...Designed to route oil lines past exhaust manifoldsProvides protection where standard hoses can fail$33.66
- Hayden® Pull Tie KitFan Pull Tie by Hayden®. Mount your fan or transmission oil cooler right the first time with this premium kit from Hayden. It includes ties to secure the product and holders and pads to protect the radiator. Made of premium...Made of premium materialsQuality machined for durability$5.90
- Hayden® Universal Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line KitUniversal Engine Oil Cooler Metal Line Kit by Hayden®. Keep your engine oil cool with this product. Designed to route oil lines past exhaust manifolds, the part provides exceptional protection and years of reliable service. The kit...Designed to route oil lines past exhaust manifoldsProvides protection where standard hoses can fail$33.66
- Hayden® Swirl-Cool Engine Oil Cooler KitSwirl-Cool Engine Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. If you need a quality engine oil cooler for your vehicle, Hayden is the right solution. Designed for heavy-duty applications, this product features a copper header and tube...Designed for heavy-duty applicationsCopper header and tube construction$120.63 - $120.69
- Hayden® Universal Transmission Oil Cooler CouplingUniversal Transmission Oil Cooler Coupling by Hayden®. Replace your defective oil cooler coupling with this part. Manufactured from premium brass, the part fits most 5/16" transmission lines with ½"-20 thread. It is compatible...Fits most 5/16" trans-lines with ½"-20 threadQuality construction$5.95
- Hayden® Swirl-Flex Fan BladeSwirl-Flex Fan Blade by Hayden®. Restore proper performance of your fan with this product. Manufactured from stainless steel, these blades flatten out completely at high RPM to reduce drag on the engine.Flattens out completely at high RPM to reduce drag on the engineEnsures dependable and lasting operation$10.47 - $62.51
- Hayden® Semi-Flex Fan BladeSemi-Flex Fan Blade by Hayden®. Prevent your engine from overheating with this part. Manufactured from anodized aluminum or stainless steel, these blades flatten out somewhat at high RPM to reduce drag on the engine.Low pitch design to reduce drag on the engineMade of anodized aluminum or stainless steel to ensure long service life$10.47 - $38.34
Being the part of Four Seasons Division/Standard Motor Products, Inc., Hayden Automotive belongs to a large family of companies, providing a complete line of parts to OE and aftermarket manufacturers. Hayden supplies products through major retailers, as well as automotive and heavy-duty parts distributors. Whether you are searching for a replacement Hayden fan clutch or performance Hayden oil cooler, Hayden Automotive has you covered.
The intense research and development has helped Hayden to design and manufacture superior parts that meet the cooling needs of many roadies across the globe. With the sole purpose of creating the finest in cooling products, Hayden offers parts that make a difference to what you've ever tried before. They will help keep your vehicle cool even on the most sweltering days and extend the life of the engine, transmission, and other components, so you can enjoy superior driving pleasure again and again. Don't give any chance for excessive heat that eventually can lead to damage with the right part for your vehicle by Hayden.
Hayden strictly controls the quality of everything it sells. Continuous investment in technology allows the company to make products with the highest quality, durability, and coverage. Hayden also invests time and effort in developing sophisticated testing and validation systems. Quality control includes mapping OE performance, adhering to strict vehicle requirements, and testing each product under normal and extreme driving conditions. Hayden commitment to quality includes both TS16949 and ISO2001 certifications.
1996 Ford Thunderbird