Ford Tempo Trailer Hitches
With as many as 68,000 road accidents occurring annually and the number being on the rise, it is evident that majority of trailer owners may be ignorant of appropriate ways through which to handle their trailers. When hauling something on your Ford Tempo, one important consideration is to ensure that the Ford Tempo trailer hitch you’re using is suited for the task at hand. A hitch should be chosen depending on the type of trailer being used and the weight that it is meant to carry. Such is the importance of this factor that every state has laws and regulations in place pertaining to the type of hitch and the maximum load that it should be allowed to bear. Finding the right hitch for your towing requirements will not be a problem though, especially if you choose to shop at CARiD. The store has a range of Ford Tempo trailer hitches for all Tempo models.
The decision to buy a Ford Tempo trailer hitch should be preceded by knowledge regarding various types of trailers that are usually used by car owners. A trailer could be open or enclosed and while the former is used for transporting heavy loads, the latter is used when goods that need to be protected from weather conditions are being carried. Trailers related to industrial usage could take the form of tanks since the goods being transported could be liquid in nature too. Then there is a boat trailer for enthusiasts who indulge in frequent aquatic adventure activities and this can be hitched on to a vehicle of any size for being towed. If camping and road trips are your hobbies, then a recreational trailer is what you need and trailer hitch for this is easy to find at the shop. Identifying the right trailer hitch would ensure that the weight loaded on the trailer is just enough and prevent unwanted swaying and possible damage.
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Fixed Draw BarStarting at: $121.34$121.34
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $57.27$57.27
- Pro Series® - 5th Wheel Installation KitStarting at: $52.14$52.14
- Eurosport Daytona® - Trucks Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- WARN® - Shackle Bracket for 2" Hitch ReceiverStarting at: $49.52$49.52
- Pilot® - Navigator Clear Hitch Mount Back-Up LightsStarting at: $31.78$31.78
- Tow Ready® - T-One Connector AssemblyStarting at: $25.18$25.18
- DefenderWorx® - Ford Style Silver Hitch CoverStarting at: $68.08$68.08
- CURT® - Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball with Shank 45059Starting at: $83.94$83.94
- Hopkins® - Short Proof Power Taillight Converter (Negative Input)Starting at: $61.52$61.52
Base • GL • GLX • LX • L • AWD • GLS • Sport • L AWD • LX AWD