Getting the best gear to help you set up your Ford Ranger for some off road driving is easy, quick and affordable when you come to CARiD. With everything it takes to modify the base Ford Ranger model into the perfect off road driving machine, and at the best prices available online, CARiD is your one stop shop for the best Ranger off road driving mods and accessories. Check out our fantastic selection of Ford Ranger off road lights, which includes some great products by top names like Ford Racing, Anzo, PIAA, Warn, KC HiLites, OR-Fab, N-Fab, Pro Comp, Smittybilt and many more to find the right light bars for you and your truck.
These excellent, top name products have been chosen specifically for CARiD's Ford Ranger range by our own team of experts, and have been fully tested to make sure you and your truck are getting the quality you deserve. These Ranger off road lights are all easy to install and get running, meaning you can have your Ford ready to go off road in no time at all. Don't risk driving off road without the lighting you need, get your new Ford Ranger light bar here now!
- Rugged Ridge® Automotive Off-Road LightsAutomotive Off-Road Lights by Rugged Ridge®.Clamp and 3 inch Round LED lightLimited 5 Year Warranty$33.99 - $799.99
- Rugged Ridge® Bumper Mounted Light BarBumper Mounted Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. You need extra lighting for visibility when 4-wheeling at night or in heavily wooded areas. With this Bumper Mounted Light Bar you can mount up to 3 lights on your Jeep's factory bumper...$51.99 - $449.99
- Rugged Ridge® Windshield Frame Light BarWindshield Frame Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. Unlike an unwieldy one-piece light bar that could possibly scratch your windshield frame during installation, this light bar comes in 3 easy to manage pieces, which can be installed one...$51.99 - $449.99
- Westin® Off-Road Light BarOff-Road Light Bar by Westin®. The Off-Road Light Bar accommodates up to four 8" auxiliary lights that can turn night into day. The bar makes for above-bumper light installation for better visibility. A Patented Mounting Technique...$137.03 - $251.70
- Rugged Ridge® Light Mounting BracketsLight Mounting Brackets by Rugged Ridge®. Add more lighting to your Jeep the easy way with these convenient light brackets.$19.99 - $82.99
- KC Hilites® Long LED Light BarLong LED Light Bar by KC Hilites®. KC’s new Pro6 LED Series Light is an LED off-road lighting system unlike any you’ve seen before. The Pro6 is engineered to take lighting visibility to new heights.Powered by Gravity LED G6 optical inserts – efficient, powerful, patentedMultiple G6 beam patterns available$999.95 - $1,699.95
- Anzo® Off-Road Bar BracketsOff-Road Bar Brackets by Anzo®. Every Anzo USA product is backed by a One Year Warranty against manufacturer defects. With over three decades of professional manufacturing experience and with ISO 9002 and German T.U.V quality...Factory Spec Weather Tight ConnectionsCAD Engineered$21.29 - $276.57
- ARB® Off-Road LightsOff-Road Lights by ARB®. Designed for serious 4WDers, these extreme performance lights incorporate water and dust resistant components for maximum life expectancy, no matter what the conditions. Dimenisons: 6.5"h x 8.5"w x 4.5"d....Tough, Heavy Gauge Steel BodySubmersible to 11.8" for Up to Two Minutes$13.30 - $726.75
- J.W. Speaker® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by J.W. Speaker®. New generation of high-power LED fog lights are designed to improve your safety and style on the road, increasing your visibility both day and night. Built tough with UV-resistant hard-coated...Enhance safety while driving in bad weatherExtreme durability$190.32 - $360.00
- OLB® Light Bar Mounting KitLight Bar Mounting Kit by OLB®. Mounting brackets are made of die-cast aluminum. Mounts Include: Harware, Instructions, and are powder coated black.All olb mounts are attached to the ran tray area or a pillar. Mounting brackets...$294.00 - $588.00
- Poison Spyder Customs® Light Bar MountLight Bar Mount by Poison Spyder Customs®. The Poison Spyder Light Bar Mount is an easy, great-looking way to mount a Rigid Industries E-Series or SR-Series LED light bar over the windshield of your Jeep Wrangler. These Light Bar...CNC laser cut from 3/16" thick plate steel or aluminumInstallation is simple, using$35.99 - $299.99
- CARR® Light WingLight Wing by CARR®. Specially created to securely mount a set of auxiliary lights, this add-on is a perfect alternative to the expensive and bulky light bars, grille guards, and bull bars. This strong cast aluminum construction is...$84.18 - $169.74
- J.W. Speaker® Mounting KitMounting Kit by J.W. Speaker®. This top-notch product is the perfect mounting solution for your driving lights. Constructed from extremely durable materials, these J.W. Speaker mounts provide impeccable quality. They are made to...$13.15 - $62.00
- KC HiLiTES® 6" HID Series 12V-50W Black Flood Lights (665)Universal 6" HID Series 12V-50W Black Flood Lights (665) by KC HiLiTES®, 1 Pair. Black housing, Clear lens. The KC Daylighter is the original Performance Off Road light. Daylighters feature time tested, tough off road performance...Classic KC Daylighter Black or Polished Stainless Steel Housing50 Watt HID, External Ballast, 4200K Color Temp - 305,000 Candlepower$851.61
- KC HiLiTES® 6" HID Series 12V-50W Polished Stainless Steel Driving Lights (666)Universal 6" HID Series 12V-50W Polished Stainless Steel Driving Lights (666) by KC HiLiTES®, 1 Pair. The KC Daylighter is the original Performance Off Road light. Daylighters feature time tested, tough off road performance and are...Classic KC Daylighter Black or Polished Stainless Steel Housing50 Watt HID, External Ballast, 4200K Color Temp - 305,000 Candlepower$868.97
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement Bulbs$49.36 - $73.78
- Putco® Ash Tray Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $31.99
Ford Ranger Off-Road Lights Reviews
2014 Chevy Silverado