The Ford Ranger is a great little truck that was produced by the company from 1983 to 2004. Although it’s been almost ten years since the last model rolled off the production line, you still see a lot of these vehicles around, both on and off the road. They make a great off road racing truck because they’re small and handle well. But if you’ve ever taken your truck off road racing or obstacle course driving, you may have noticed some of the damage that Mother Nature’s terrain can do to your truck. If you’d like to continue to take your truck wherever you’d like while keeping it better protected from the deterioration, you should strongly consider investing in a set of off road bumpers. They’ll not only help protect your vehicle but you’ll also be able to pull yourself out without worrying about ripping off your factory bumper should you ever get stuck.
Not only that; but a set of our off road bumpers will provide your vehicle with a one of a kind customized look. We offer such a wide variety of both styles and sizes that you’ll be able to find a set that appeal to you easily. You’re also guaranteed a quality and durable product when you order through us because we only sell the very best manufacturers products.
- ADD® Rancher Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper with Grille GuardRancher Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper with Grille Guard by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Addictive Desert Designs Raptor Rancher Bumper is one of our most protective and toughest bumper designs with a frame that wraps around...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$2,074.25 - $2,996.14
- ADD® Stealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with HoopStealth Full Width Front Pre-Runner Winch Bumper with Hoop by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Addictive Desert Designs Stealth bolt-on Ford Raptor Bumper is a hybrid design of A.D.D. traditional Standard Pre-Runner Bumper, while...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,382.83 - $2,535.19
- ADD® Venom Full Width Front Pre-Runner BumperVenom Full Width Front Pre-Runner Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Addictive Desert Designs Venom Bolt-On Bumper is designed to have a sleek, subtle look, while maintaining factory lines and demanding attention as you pass...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$597.12 - $1,959.01
- Rugged Ridge® XHD BumpersXHD Bumpers by Rugged Ridge®. If you're a serious off-roader, you need this bumper. It's simply the toughest and most versatile bumper ever made. The base bumper is set up for a winch, and from there you configure it literally...$54.99 - $1,262.99
- ADD® Dimple R Full Width Rear Tubular BumperDimple R Full Width Rear Tubular Bumper by ADD®. The Dimple R Rear Bumper is a great upgrade for any truck owner that wants an aggressive off-road look with a no hassle 100% bolt on installation. The Addictive Desert Designs Dimple...Bumper Color: Hammer BlackDually Light Mounts$1,267.59 - $1,498.07
- ADD® Venom Full Width Rear Pre-Runner BumperVenom Full Width Rear Pre-Runner Bumper by Addictive Desert Designs®. The Venom Rear Bumper features an extremely strong and durable construction and even comes with a corrosion-resistant Black Hammer Tone powder coat finish. The...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$597.12 - $1,613.30
- FEY® Diamondstep Rear BumperDiamondstep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond pattern surface for that true American utility...$138.36 - $364.66
- FEY® Perfect Match Series Rear BumperPerfect Match Series Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Perfect Match Rear Step Bumper line-up provides the "Perfect" alternative to OE bumper replacements. Featuring molded polymer OE style step pads, “face” pads and hitch pads it looks...$208.80 - $604.45
- FEY® Surestep Rear BumperSurestep Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Surestep bumpers fit older model vans and pickups. The Molded Polymer Step surface provides sure footing. All Fey bumpers are known for their functionality and reliability.$156.80 - $371.29
- Monster Hooks® Tow HookThe Monster Swivel Hook is the only shackle replacement hook in the world! It’s 99% faster than a normal 7/8" pin shackle with equal strength. It’s 100% American made 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum.It allows you to simply latch on...Forged steel constructionFor attaching straps, ropes or chains while recovering vehicles$258.00
- Replace® Rear FEY Step BumperRear FEY Step Bumper by Replace®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Replace will last a lifetime....Same quality as OE for lessDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$61.19 - $464.32
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear BumperFord Ranger 1995, Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond...$138.36 - $344.38
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear BumperFord Ranger 1996, Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond...$138.36 - $344.38
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear BumperFord Ranger 1999, Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond...$138.36 - $344.38
- FEY® Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear BumperFord Ranger 1997, Universal Series Diamondstep Full Width Rear Bumper by FEY®. The Diamondstep bumper fits older model vans and pickups. This all metal bumper features a hitch/step plate and a step surface with the classic diamond...$138.36 - $344.38
Guides & Articles
- Fender FlaresNo-drill Fender Flares are So Easy to Install!Have you ever seen another truck like yours and thought, "It looks the same as mine, but more…rugged"? And after a moment of reflection, the answer finally came to you why. The other vehicle was equipped with fender flares, and yours wasn't. Yes, there's a reason automakers fit fender flares on top-trim versions of their cars and trucks at the factory. It's because they can serve as elegant-looking pieces that make your vehicle look more expensive, or as more robust ones that add well-toned, muscular definition, without great cost or complexity. Because we understand just how much they add to a vehicle, we offer a great selection of fender flares. And regardless of what you opt for, fender flares can be left their original color (usually black), or they can be easily custom painted to blend in or contrast as desired.
- Off-Road BumpersSkid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road ProtectionIf you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle's underside. Deep ruts with rough edges can appear out of nowhere, sturdy-looking rocks can shift unexpectedly, and tranquil bodies of water can hide everything from sinkholes to fallen tree trunks. Before you know it, the underside of your truck has bounced off something hard enough to damage moving suspension components or puncture housings containing engine oil, gasoline, transmission fluid, or differential gear oil.
- Off-Road AccessoriesGlossary of Off-Road TerminologyIf you're looking to beef up your 4x4 to take it off-roading, chances are you've been reading about all the ways it's possible to improve a truck and get it ready for the trails. There are so many different approaches to the subject and so many differing opinions, your head may start spinning. We know starting from scratch can be confusing, especially if you're undertaking something you've never been involved with before.
- Off-Road BumpersOff-Road Front Bumper Options | Push Bars, Brush Guards & Skid PlatesThere's a saying that advises out of all the paths you take in life, it's important to make sure a few of them are dirt. But while dirt can be found most anywhere you leave the pavement, far more challenging conditions and obstacles lie in wait - some seen, and some unseen. Because no two people's definitions of off-roading will be quite the same, we offer off-road front bumpers for 4x4s that are designed to avoid scrapes and damage while handling a variety of tasks OEM bumpers can't. Heavy gauge steel provides extra strength, and angled corners and edges provide extra clearance. Steep approach angles that would damage factory bumpers become no problem - wherever boulders arise from ashes.
- Off-Road BumpersDurability, Versatility, Safety | The Benefits of an Off-Road Rear BumperAsk any serious off-roading expert what type of rear bumper is best for your 4x4, and they'll tell you the best bumper for extreme use (such as rock crawling) is one that's barely even there. What does that mean exactly? Translated, it means bumpers with edges that angle upward at corners and undersides that slope drastically upward will keep you out of trouble. Smaller size and less mass in these areas means better clearance at extreme angles - ensuring a rear bumper doesn't scrape, drag, or become damaged. Where OEM bumpers are massive and block-shaped, replacement off-road bumpers are not.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
- WinchesHow Much Winch Pulling Power do I Need for my Vehicle?A winch can be an extremely useful tool while exploring off-road trails far from civilization, rescuing another vehicle while cruising on the beach, or landscaping in your own back yard. All winches are given a pull rating – which determines the amount of weight that the unit can safely pull. A generally accepted formula is to choose a winch that is rated for at least 1.5 times the weight you will need to pull.
- Covercraft® WeatherShield™ HP Two-Tone Custom Car Cover$449.00 - $533.00
- Yakima® Q Tower Foot Pack$156.00
Ford Ranger Off-Road Bumpers Reviews
2012 Toyota Tundra