Off road driving can be really challenging and exciting, and a great way to get the most out of your Ford F-250's capabilities. If you are planning to take your F-250 off road, you can make sure it is well prepared with some great off road driving gear from CARiD, like our great range of Ford off road lights. We stock a whole array of excellent Ford F-250 light bars, specially designed to install easily, so you can get your truck ready to take a trip off road any time you want to!
We offer the lowest prices around on all of these fantastic off road lights for the Ford F-250, including wonderful light bars by big names like Ford Racing, N-Fab, Westin, Anzo, KC HiLites, PIAA, Warn, Pro Comp and many more. We are certain you'll be spoiled for choice with so many superb lights to choose from, all designed to work perfectly with the tough Ford F-250. Make sure you drive off road in complete comfort and safety by choosing CARiD for your great new Ford F-250 off road lights and other great Ford off road driving gear! Order today online or give our knowledgeable and helpful team a call right away!
- KC HiLiTES® LED Light Bar with Mounting Bracket KitLED Light Bar with Mounting Bracket Kit by KC HiLites®. This lighting kit comes with both the LED Light Bar and the Mount Brackets to provide a turn key lighting solution that's easy to install and ready to go.Black Powder Coated SteelMounts to Factory Bolt Locations (No Drilling Required)$89.46 - $999.99
- Rugged Ridge® Bumper Mounted Light BarBumper Mounted Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. You need extra lighting for visibility when 4-wheeling at night or in heavily wooded areas. With this Bumper Mounted Light Bar you can mount up to 3 lights on your Jeep's factory bumper...$51.99 - $449.99
- Rugged Ridge® Windshield Frame Light BarWindshield Frame Light Bar by Rugged Ridge®. Unlike an unwieldy one-piece light bar that could possibly scratch your windshield frame during installation, this light bar comes in 3 easy to manage pieces, which can be installed one...$51.99 - $449.99
- Rigid Industries® Fog Light Replacement KitFog Light Replacement Kit by Rigid Industries®. Rigid Industries has found a way to fit a square peg in a round hole. This kit gives your otherwise square D-Series lights a clean from-the-factory look without having to drill or cut...$26.59 - $797.99
- KC HiLiTES® Light BarLight Bar by KC HiLiTES®. Mount as many as four auxiliary lights to the front of your pickup with this powdercoated steel tube light bar from KC HiLiTES.$39.57 - $367.46
- N-Fab® Light CageLight Cage by N-Fab®. Protect your expensive off-road auxiliary lights from brush, tumbleweeds and small animals while rushing across the terrain with this light cage. The cage’s good looks will complement your truck’s looks as...$207.74 - $234.47
- N-Fab® Light Bar For 30" LED BarLight Bar For 30" LED Bar by N-Fab®. Main bar intended to hold up to a 30" straight LED light. Multi-mount system allows for multiple configurations of LED lights.Main bar intended to hold up to a 30" straight LED lightMulti-mount system$207.76 - $247.56
- N-Fab® Light Bar With Multi-Mount For LED LightsLight Bar With Multi-Mount For LED Lights by N-Fab®. Add plenty of lights to the front of your vehicle with a light bar from N-Fab. With 4 tabs, this light bar will take four giant 9" (or smaller) reflectors for night-scorching...Engineered to work with all LED light manufacturersAllows installation of multiple styles and combinations of LED lights$151.24 - $397.50
- N-Fab® Light BarLight Bar by N-Fab®. Add plenty of lights to the front of your vehicle with a light bar from N-Fab. With 4 tabs, this light bar will take four giant 9" (or smaller) reflectors for night-scorching illumination.$102.78 - $224.46
- N-Fab® Roof Mounted Light BracketsRoof Mounted Light Brackets by N-Fab®. Mount a 50" Rigid Industries LED light bar to the roof of your truck with these steel brackets. Keep your off-road lights up above the roofline where they’re safer and more effective.$155.56 - $186.88
- Westin® Off-Road Light BarOff-Road Light Bar by Westin®. The Off-Road Light Bar accommodates up to four 8" auxiliary lights that can turn night into day. The bar makes for above-bumper light installation for better visibility. A Patented Mounting Technique...$137.03 - $240.40
- Smittybilt® Street Light BarStreet Light Bar by Smittybilt®. The Street Light Bar provides a fast and easy way to add lighting to the front of your truck. The 1.25" diameter 0.095" wall thickness steel tubing is designed to follow the contours of your front...$89.99 - $119.99
- Rugged Ridge® Light Mounting BracketsLight Mounting Brackets by Rugged Ridge®. Add more lighting to your Jeep the easy way with these convenient light brackets.$19.99 - $82.99
- N-Fab® LBM Bumper Mounts with Multi-Mount for LED LightsLBM Textured Black Bumper Mounts with Multi-Mount for LED Lights by N-Fab®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this...Welded All 1 Piece Construction For Strength & Longevity (Non Modular)Multi-mount system allows for multiple configurations of LED lights$77.26 - $91.39
- Recon® LED Fog LightsLED Fog Lights by Recon®. If you’re sick and tired of your vehicle’s boring factory look, make it stand out from the crowd with Recon items which exude quality and style that others strive to emulate. Each Recon accessory is on...Designed to improve visibility in rain and fogEnhance the appearance of your vehicle's exterior$282.20 - $510.26
Guides & Articles
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$49.36 - $73.78
- Putco® Rear Side Marker Light Replacement Bulbs$12.99 - $66.99