Flex-A-Lite Cooling Systems
Flex-a-lite has been a family-run business since 1962. The company owes its existence to Eddy Davis and his sharp mind: being an Army Air Corps pilot in England during World War II, Eddy developed the first flexible fan. He made it out of fiberglass roofing material and soon patented the exclusive design. Sixteen years later, Eddy’s son-in-law, Rainer Willingham, invented the first electric fan for Flex-a-lite and led the company from 1976 to 2003.
- Flex-a-lite® - Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorStarting at: $469.95$469.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline Electric FanStarting at: $86.89$86.89
- Flex-a-lite® - Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanStarting at: $174.95$174.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Black Magic Electric FanStarting at: $264.95$264.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Slim Profile Crossflow RadiatorStarting at: $469.95$469.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Standard Profile Downflow RadiatorStarting at: $599.95$599.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Electra-Fan II Electric FanStarting at: $228.14$228.14
- Flex-a-lite® - Dual Electric FanStarting at: $325.91$325.91
- Flex-a-lite® - Sport Compact Electric FanStarting at: $258.83$258.83
- Flex-a-lite® - Standard Profile Crossflow RadiatorStarting at: $519.95$519.95
- Flex-a-lite® - TransLife™ Transmission Oil CoolerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Clutch FanStarting at: $41.61$41.61
- Flex-a-lite® - Engine Oil CoolerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Belt Driven FanStarting at: $29.23$29.23
- Flex-a-lite® - Heavy Duty Oil CoolerStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Flex-a-Lite® - Flexite Molded Window KitStarting at: $220.66$220.66
- Flex-a-Lite® - Flexite Flat Race Window KitStarting at: $187.56$187.56
- Flex-a-lite® - Fan ClutchStarting at: $46.32$46.32
- Flex-a-lite® - Belt Driven Fan SpacerStarting at: $13.76$13.76
- Flex-a-lite® - Mojave HeaterStarting at: $239.95$239.95
- Flex-a-lite® - LoBoy Electric FanStarting at: $159.95$159.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan with Aluminum ShroudStarting at: $119.95$119.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Auxiliary Electric FanStarting at: $122.86$122.86
- Flex-a-lite® - X-treme S-Blade Electric FanStarting at: $179.95$179.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Syclone S-Blade Electric FanStarting at: $151.84$151.84
- Flex-a-lite® - Compact Dual Electric FanStarting at: $329.95$329.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Lo-Profile S-Blade Dual Electric FanStarting at: $329.95$329.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Trimline S-Blade Electric FanStarting at: $102.92$102.92
- Flex-a-lite® - Monster Dual Electric FanStarting at: $509.95$509.95
- Flex-a-lite® - S-Blade Dual Electric FanStarting at: $479.95$479.95
- Flex-a-lite® - X-treme S-Blade Dual Electric FanStarting at: $399.95$399.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Dual Electric FanStarting at: $419.95$419.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Race Belt Driven FanStarting at: $39.76$39.76
- Flex-a-lite® - Radiator Overflow TankStarting at: $79.95$79.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Flex-a-Chill™ Radiator Coolant AdditiveStarting at: $12.95$12.95
- Flex-a-lite® - Mounting HardwareStarting at: $11.79$11.79
- Flex-a-lite® - Oil Cooler Sandwich Adapter KitStarting at: $0.00$0.00
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Replacement Blade KitStarting at: $14.04$14.04
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Replacement Motor KitStarting at: $53.94$53.94
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Shroud Rubber SealStarting at: $24.29$24.29
- Flex-a-lite® - Electric Fan Mounting BracketStarting at: $5.87$5.87
- Flex-a-lite® - Radiator CapStarting at: $24.54$24.54
Today, Flex-a-lite manufactures a complete line of belt-driven and electric fans, Flex-a-fit aluminum radiators, transmission and oil coolers, etc. And they’re still making their products in the United States! The company’s 75,000 sq. ft. facility in Fife, Washington, includes manufacturing, engineering and product testing laboratories. But Flex-a-lite is much more than just a huge building and an immense line of products.
The original ‘flex fan’ has grown into a large family that now includes seven-blade fans, low-profile race versions along with a nylon model for light weight, and a bunch of other belt-driven fans. Flex-a-lite’s introduction of their first electric fan dates back to 1978. Today the manufacturer offers more than 80 electric fans, including nearly 30 direct-fit applications that make swapping to a high-performance electric fan much easier.
In 2006, Flex-a-lite introduced a whole new idea in aluminum radiators. The manufacturer offered its own sidetank design featuring internal and external fins. Such a design allows for impressive heat transfer while making it possible to efficiently draw air through the radiator with either an electric or belt-driven fan. The manufacturer’s latest Flex-a-Chill additive is a natural extension of aluminum radiators. It’s developed to guard the radiators and various other cooling components from the harmful effects of corrosion, as well as ensure better heat transfer by as much as 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
Along with the one-of-a-kind design of the tanks of the radiators, the engineers at Flex-a-lite gave special consideration to the compatibility between fans and radiator cores, and they were able to optimize the combination that works best for everyone. As a result, the drivers now have an opportunity to get well-matched components from one source, Flex-a-lite. An aluminum radiator, shroud, fan, and transmission cooler are all designed to fit and perform to the highest standards. What a great way to keep your vehicle cool, isn't it?
Flex-a-lite isn't about to rest on its laurels. Instead, the aim is to create new state-of-the-art cooling products that will provide improvements to any vehicle's performance. For better or for worse, the company has far more unique ideas for new items than there’s time to develop. Still, before manufacturing every innovative part, Flex-a-lite wants to make sure they can offer whole new performance cooling solutions, not copycats. Without a doubt, Flex-a-lite is the one holding an excellent reputation on the market, and there’s hardly anything that can make a dent in their business.
| Posted by Nick J | (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
Excellent fan quality and it was very easy to install. All less than one hour. Delivery of product was as promised via UPS tracking. I'm very pleased with www.carid.com. Would buy more again!
| Posted by Roman | (Dalton, GA)
Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM.
| Posted by Eric J | (Ballwin, MO)
I'm truly thankful and happy! This process was beyond outstanding. Plus, this product is Great! Fits perfect in my 04 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Thanks CARiD.
| Posted by Dillon | (Brent, AL)
It was easy to install and tooks about couple hours, works great so far. Recommend to anyone who wants replace old engine driven fan to high performance electric unit. Thanks for free shipping.
| Posted by Todd | (Valencia, CA)
I brought a used vehicle and CARiD made it easy for me to find and select this product. Replaced the stock part easy. Works fine so far... A good product at a great value!!! Thanks CARiD for GREAT customer service!