Fiat is one of the earliest and most iconic names in the automotive history dating back to 1899, a year when Fabbrica Italiano Automobili Torino (Fiat) has been established. Fiat literally put the whole Italy on wheels and in the first decade of 20th Century its racing cars were among the best in the world. Although mostly popular in Europe, Fiat’s image is alive in America as well, and its new generation of small cars like the Fiat 500 is getting thumbs up from those who value practicality mixed with the engaging and fun driving experience infused with European personality. Fiat represents an easily modifiable platform and CARiD offers a full line of aftermarket parts and accessories aimed at improving various aspects of your car.
If you want to make your Fiat look fantastic then our broad selection of Fiat body kits, which have been designed to ramp up the style and add some extra functionality, is exactly what you need. These kits provide an aggressive, custom look for your Fiat and depending on the body kit part you’d choose to install, you will be able to enhance certain aspects of performance. For example, wing spoilers and splitters offer a significant boost in aerodynamics improving the downforce across the entire vehicle which allows it to grip the road better whether in curves or straightway sections. Functional ram air hood scoops on the other hand suck up more air which is directed to the engine thus keeping it cool. So, with a body kit part of your choice you can enhance not only the looks but your Fiat’s performance as well – literally, you will be killing two birds with one stone.
- Duraflex® BumperBumper by Duraflex®. This bumper gives your car aerodynamic good looks with light weight and long lasting durability.$71.10 - $1,799.10
- Dawn® Bumper Cover ProtectorBumper Cover Protector by Dawn®. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your bumper when loading and...$58.45 - $75.15
- Duraflex® Lip SpoilerLip Spoiler by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $863.10
- Carbon Creations® SplitterSplitter by Carbon Creations®. Improve the looks and aerodynamics of your car with this splitter. Your car will look like it’s glued to the road.$239.00 - $799.00
- Carbon Creations® CanardsUniversal Carbon Fiber Type 1 Fuel Canards by Carbon Creations®. 4 Pieces. Material: Carbon Fiber. Add some aerodynamic flair to your car with these Canards. They'll create some downforce and look trick at the same time.$199.00 - $239.00
- Duraflex® Custom FendersCustom Fenders by Duraflex®. 1 Pair. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $719.10
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber TrunkCarbon Fiber Trunk by Carbon Creations®. This trunk lid is a Carbon Fiber replica of the OEM part. It's strong and durable without the weight penalty of steel.$439.00 - $879.00
- Dawn® Body Side MoldingBody Side Molding by Dawn®. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from...$48.63 - $208.75
- Carbon Creations® Carbon Fiber HoodCarbon Fiber Hood by Carbon Creations®. This hood will lighten the front of your car and make it look like it belongs on the racetrack.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$479.00 - $1,839.00
- Duraflex® Side ScoopSide Scoop by Duraflex®. Professional installation is required.$71.10 - $215.10
- ICI® Bumper Cover ProtectorsBumper Cover Protectors by ICI®. Protect your vehicle with ICI's new Trunk Armor! Trunk Armor protects the rear bumper when loading and unloading from scratches and dings. Trunk Armor is custom engineered to fit your vehicle and...Protects Trunk Area from Scratches and Dings When Loading and UnloadingProtects New Bumpers, Restores Old Ones$69.72
- ARB® Bumper Infill PanelBumper Infill Panel by ARB®. ARB maintains its position as an innovator in the industry by utilizing the most modern, state of the art fabrication equipment and machinery.Great QualityLower Price$13.30 - $1,347.10
- Dawn® Rear Bumper Protector (RBP-003)Rear Bumper Protector (RBP-003) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Safeguard the top of your bumper with this convenient protector. With this bumper cover in place, there's no need to worry about scratching or damaging the top of your...Shields the bumper from scuffs and scratchesCustom designed for each application$58.45
- Carbon Creations® OEM Style Carbon Fiber Trunk (108187)OEM Style Trunk by Carbon Creations®. Material: Carbon Fiber. Each part may be ordered separately. Professional installation is required.Racing inspired aerodynamics and styleUsed by professionals in auto racing, drifting and drag racing$559.00
- Dawn® Bodyside Moldings (Painted) (FE-FIAT12)1.25" Bodyside Moldings (FE-FIAT12) by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. 4 Pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle...Custom designed for each applicationComes pre-measured and cut, and ready to install$133.60
Guides & Articles
- Custom HoodsWhat Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials?An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and it's the one panel you'll be looking at every minute you're behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance.
- Body KitsLightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save FuelIf you're an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, it's likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicle's performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction.
- Body KitsWhat Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose?If you're reading this, you've probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe you're considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood.
- Body KitsBody Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop?At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because we've added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures.
- Body KitsAre Body Kits for Show or for Go?Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds.
- BumpersHow Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper?The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicle's front and rear. Today's vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but it's structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle.
Fiat Body Kits & Ground Effects Reviews
2013 Fiat 500