- (2)Brake KitsDodge Ram Van
- (121)Brake PadsDodge Ram Van
- (28)Brake RotorsDodge Ram Van
- (109)Brake CalipersDodge Ram Van
- (3)Hand BrakesDodge Ram Van
- (26)Brake LinesDodge Ram Van
- (4)Brake BoostersDodge Ram Van
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlDodge Ram Van
- (7)Brake Fluids & LubricantsDodge Ram Van
- (1)Caliper CoversDodge Ram Van
- (5)Brake PedalsDodge Ram Van
The size of your Ram Van means that it can deal with almost any task you can think of and it’s comfortable enough to get you to your destination in a good mood. That means that it needs to be running at its best at every opportunity so you’re looking for the right performance upgrades to achieve that. Well, you can finally stop searching because we have everything you need and our Dodge Ram Van brakes, pads and rotors are not only important but also very good value for your money!
We carry some of the biggest names in the industry like Brembo, EBC, Hawk and more to ensure that you’re getting the quality that you will only get from their years of experience and knowledge of the best technologies. We have everything you need to get the braking power you’re looking for whether that’s something that will stop a highly upgraded beast or you’re just looking for something that stops you better than standard brakes and costs you less in the future. We have all the right brands and technologies so that you never have to be scared of your brake pedal again!
- StopTech® Slotted Street Brake KitStreet Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Includes: StopTech Sport Rotors and Posi Quiet Pads. StopTech Street Kits represent the most in performance value by providing significant brake...$128.85 - $663.75
- StopTech® Slotted Performance Truck Brake KitPerformance Truck Brake Kit by StopTech. Rotor Construction: 1-Piece. Rotor Style: Slotted. Includes: Centric Fleet Performance Brake Pads and Slotted Sport Rotors. If you are looking for ideal upgrade for hard-working pickups,...$169.95 - $804.79
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...$60.06 - $227.37
- StopTech® Slotted Sport RotorSlotted Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$50.87 - $756.85
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....$188.95 - $658.49
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$102.19 - $765.19
- Power Stop® Z36 Extreme Truck and Tow Ceramic Brake PadsZ36 Extreme Truck and Tow Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Brake Pad Clips Included. If you drive your truck like a truck, by hauling loads or towing, then you need the extra stopping power of Power Stops Z36 Truck and Tow...$43.75 - $121.31
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stops Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density...$35.15 - $110.00
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$24.75 - $111.97
- EBC® Greenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake PadsGreenstuff 6000 Series Truck and SUV Brake Pads by EBC. This set of replacement disc brake pads is engineered with organic compounds in place of metallic ones to give 4x4s better performance in areas where brake components get...$42.74 - $169.79
- EBC® Greenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake PadsGreenstuff 7000 Series SUV Supreme Compound Brake Pads by EBC. When you want the longest possible brake life and lowest dust levels for your 4x4, EBC has taken the Greenstuff 6000 organic series brake pads and concentrated the...$52.63 - $200.79
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$47.58 - $241.11
- Hawk® High Performance Street Brake PadsHigh Performance Street Brake Pads by Hawk. These are replacement brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed for...$54.98 - $270.41
- Hawk® Light Truck and SUV Brake PadsLight Truck and SUV Brake Pads by Hawk. These replacement brake pads upgrade the stopping power of your pickup or SUV. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon developed for racetrack applications, their formulation has been...$66.35 - $167.82
- Hawk® OES Brake PadsOES Brake Pads by Hawk. Original Equipment Service disc brake pads are the most driver-friendly ceramic pads in the market today. Our products combine quiet performance with improved stopping power for your vehicle.$35.86 - $80.65
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Centric® Axle Shaft Oil Seal$1.48 - $4.04