Gooseneck Harness (56070) by CURT®. 7' Length. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a CARiD 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- Install Time is 45 minutes
- Uses OEM connector assemblies that plug into existing vehicle harness
- Routes a 7-way RV blade socket into truck bed while retaining use of rear socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- Allows for easy connection of 5th wheel or gooseneck wiring
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- 7' extension with right-angle plug for easy installation
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
5th wheel hitches are by far the most trouble-free, easiest to hook up, and sweetest-towing rig on the road. Because the hitch is centered over the rear axle instead of four to six feet behind the axle, crosswinds and pavement irregularities that affect the trailer don’t affect the pickup nearly as much. Much like receiver hitches, 5th wheel hitches use an industry-standard rail system so they can be moved to a different truck, or removed temporarily to use the bed for normal hauling.
CURT Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".