- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4CONTACTCONTI4X4CONTACT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. The wide longitudinal and lateral tread grooves provides excellent protection against aquaplaning. The offset tread blocks and wide center grooves ensure quiet running...Good protection against aquaplaningSuperb traction both on the road and in general off-road usage through high sipe density$175.00 - $357.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTI4X4WINTERCONTACTCONTI4X4WINTERCONTACT Winter / Performance Tires by Continental®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$117.00 - $293.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LXCONTICROSSCONTACT LX All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Thanks to the open outer shoulder, this tire provides good handling and braking properties even on easy terrain. The four deep and broad circumferential grooves...A high-performance tire for on-road and general off-road useExcellent handling and braking performance$131.00 - $244.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORTCONTICROSSCONTACT LX SPORT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Thanks to the open outer shoulder, this tire provides good handling and braking properties even on easy terrain. The four deep and broad circumferential...A high-performance tire for on-road and general off-road useExcellent handling and braking performance$151.00 - $521.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTICROSSCONTACT UHPCONTICROSSCONTACT UHP Summer / Performance Tires by Continental®. The bionic contour of the tire narrows the tire when moving and widens it when braking. This reduces the braking distance and ensures higher cornering stability. The...Short braking distances and high cornering stabilityLow rolling resistance and excellent grip$156.00 - $457.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CONTIPROCONTACTCONTIPROCONTACT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. This performance tire features unparalleled wet-braking capacity and year-round traction. It performs with outstanding handling, control and high-speed capability....Increased water evacuation and outstanding braking on wet surfacesEnhanced steering response by optimized shoulder lug stability$92.00 - $340.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® CROSSCONTACT LX20CROSSCONTACT LX20 All Season / Eco Tires by Continental®. This is the premium SUV, Crossover and Light Truck all season tire with excellent wet braking, long wear & enhanced fuel efficiency. Smooth Response Technology features...Excellent wet braking and long wearImproved snow performance$141.00 - $242.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® EXTREMEWINTERCONTACTEXTREMEWINTERCONTACT Winter / Performance Tires by Continental®. Be ready for snow, sleet, ice, slush, or whatever else Mother Nature can throw your way with high quality snow tires offered at CARiD. Crafted from the toughest...Ensure excellent control and grip on both ice and snow covered roadsExtended blocks provide improved handling and braking stability$89.00 - $237.00 (ea)
- CONTINENTAL® TRUECONTACTTRUECONTACT All Season / Performance Tires by Continental®. Specially designed for those drivers who travel a lot around the country and have to drive in various weather conditions, all-season tires are definitely a bang for the...Allow for responsive handling in any weather conditionsEnhanced traction and superb cornering, even in light snow$95.00 - $194.00 (ea)
Continental Rubber AG was founded in Germany in 1871 and has grown to be one of largest manufacturer of tires for vehicles. Widely respected throughout the auto industry, Continentals are installed as original equipment by Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Volvo, General Motors, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Volkswagen, and Porsche on a range of models. Advanced technology along with thorough German engineering values make Continentals a premiere tire brand you can put on your car.
We offer a wide variety of Continental tire designs created for all driving needs, climates, and vehicle types. So if you demand high skid pad grip, maximum miles per gallon, ride comfort, or longevity from the tires you buy, you’ll find Continental has everything you need. Run-flat versions of most tire models are available as well. Even if you have to replace your mini spare tire donut, you’ll find the size you need here.
When the time comes to replace tires on your car, truck, or sport utility, it’s important the tire manufacturer you choose has the experience to ensure their products live up to the high-performance your vehicle was designed to provide. With over a century of experience engineering tires for high-speed German roads, Continental crafts tires that will maintain their integrity under the toughest of conditions. Company experience in production of electronic systems, plastics, and vehicle powertrain components has also led to state-of-the-art manufacturing advances that Conti tires benefit from also.
Our web site has been set up to automatically guide you in the tire buying process for your vehicle whether you’re looking for same-size replacement tires or considering upgrading tires and rims to a larger size. To find Continental tires available for your specific vehicle, select your make, model, and year. You’ll notice a range of sizes appear on the left (anywhere from 15 inches to 21 inches in diameter for example). When you’re ready, choose your current size or browse from other diameter sizes that will typically fit on your vehicle. Next, you have the option of narrowing down your search further with preferences of all-season, summer, or winter tread designs. Then, you can choose between tires with tread designs optimized for types of driving: performance, all-terrain, or economy. If you’d like to discuss details with a live tire and wheel expert, we have specialists available 7 days a week to help guide you.