Chevy Tahoe Fog & Driving Lights
Drivers face many hazards on the road, but the most common in woodland areas are collisions with animals. Roads tend to cut straight through natural habitats, disrupting animal trails and migrations, and often prompting them to cross the road even when cars are driving nearby. Unfortunately, many animals get paralyzed when they see headlights and are unable to move, while drivers often lack the reaction time to stop before hitting the animal. The results are quite upsetting. While many small animals can survive such encounters by slipping under your car, big animals like deer and elk face a sad fate, while the driver is left with a cracked or shattered windshield. These encounters are especially common when there is fog on the ground, so investing in the Chevy Tahoe fog lights sold at CARiD is a way to lower this risk.
Custom made fog lights are brighter, stronger and more effective than regular headlights in such conditions, and never blind oncoming motorists as the former do. The models we feature are designed by professionals and manufactured with the utmost care by such companies as Spyder, IPCW, and Winjet. Given the quality control these products go through, they are guaranteed to serve you for many years. They are also certified by all the relevant authorities and are perfectly safe for use.
Unlike many companies that sell automotive parts and accessories, we encourage our employees to actually test available choices on their own cars before we offer them for sale. Because we want you to be satisfied with what we offer, we also invite you to take a look at over 7 product reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars to see what customers who have already purchased from us say. And if you have specific questions about any fog light products we sell, our specialists are available seven days a week.
- Eagle® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $48.08$48.08
- Goodmark® - Clear Lenses Fog Light SetStarting at: $51.32$51.32
- Spyder® - Clear OEM Fog LightsStarting at: $119.48$119.48
- Winjet® - Clear OEM Style Passenger Side Fog LightStarting at: $27.67$27.67
- Dorman® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $57.13$57.13
- Spec-D® - Smoke OEM Style Fog LightsStarting at: $101.97$101.97
- TYC® - Replacement Parking / Side Marker LightStarting at: $14.21$14.21
- Replace® - Replacement Fog LightStarting at: $18.75$18.75
- RI® - Factory Style Smoke Fog LightsStarting at: $153.21$153.21
Posted by Phillip C.
"This product was easy to install because I replaced my headlights at the same time. I tried to order the LED replacement bulbs but have not gotten word back yet if they are available. Make sure to adjust the fog lights before you reassemble the front clip and wheel well."