Custom fog lights are an invaluable addition to any car, and are especially relevant for large cars like the Chevy Suburban, which are often used for group outings to the wilderness. These lights help you see the road better when you drive through fog and are more effective than headlights in such conditions. If you want to obtain such lights, you should know some basic info about them. For instance, there are three main types of fog lights available: LEDs, Halogen and HID lights. Light Emitting Diodes are very efficient and popular, as they never burn out and are resistant to most forms of damage. Halogen lights and HID lights function by using xenon and halogen gas, respectively. The HID lights have a higher discharge than LEDs but are somewhat less popular due to their higher price. You can buy the Chevy Suburban fog lights you need at CARiD, simply browse through our inventory and pick accessories that are to your liking.
In our catalog, we feature simple LEDs of six different colors, along with other specialty models. Projector lights work by shining focused beams, thus preserving energy, while halo lights have unique, ball-shaped projectors and come in many interesting designs. If you wish, you may buy OEM models if you like your car the way it is. No matter which option you select, you can expect to get products of the finest quality.
- Spyder® Custom Fog LightsCustom Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring. If your...$56.81 - $224.11
- Oracle Lighting® Color Halo Fog LightsColor Halo Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Pre-Installed Lights are similar to stock OEM Factory Lights, meeting the durability and quality standards of OEM factory headlights. ORACLE Halo Rings are professionally installed...Plug & Play Design - These factory style, OEM Lights can be installed on your vehicle. No modification required.Package includes One Pair of Brand New OEM Factory style headlights and ORACLE Halo Rings Pre-installed, vehicle specific wiring (if required) and a detailed Installation Instructions$191.25 - $271.15
- Winjet® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by Winjet®, 1 Pair. Being a true copy of your OEM fog lights, these cost-effective parts will become an ideal replacement for your cracked or non-functioning units. The lights are constructed from OEM grade ABS...$23.89 - $115.59
- TYC® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by TYC®. When you're cutting your way through the dense fog, you do want to clearly see the road ahead and want your fog lights to perform at their best. Then again, when your lights get damaged, you...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$8.60 - $213.16
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace®. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with...Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$9.78 - $450.85
- Oracle Lighting® Halo Kit for Fog LightsHalo Kit For Fog Lights by Oracle Lighting®. ORACLE Halo Kits are the single most head-turning modification you can do for such a small investment. Throw out what you think you know about Halo lights because you have not seen...Halos come with written installation instructions and everything you need to add halos to your lightsMost "head-turning" modification you can do for such a small investment$101.15 - $126.65
- Lumen® LED Fog Light Conversion KitLED Fog Light Conversion Kit by Lumen®. Swap those dull and dim halogen bulbs for this super bright and powerful LED Conversion Kit by Lumen. Lumen knows how to turn your ordinary-looking vehicle into a jaw-dropping light display....$144.95 - $164.95
- Putco® LED DaylinersLED Dayliners by Putco®. This application-specific accessory is designed to perfectly underline the vehicle's style both day and night. Installed using pre-applied automotive 3M tape and included 5 ft of wire.$127.99 - $267.99
- Lumen® Fog Light LED BulbsFog Light LED Bulbs by Lumen®. Increase the light output, safety and style of your fog lights with light emitting diode bulbs from Lumen. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$14.99 - $32.95
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Fog LightsReplacement Fog Lights by K-Metal®. OEM Quality. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful....Factory original quality for lessDirect replacement$16.50 - $713.13
- Spyder® Halo Projector Fog LightsHalo Projector Fog Lights by Spyder®. Mounted low on the vehicle and angled toward the road, fog lights reduce glare and illuminate the road right in front of the vehicle, enabling the driver to stay on track, for safer motoring....$80.49 - $101.08
- Hella® Optilux™ Fog Light KitUniversal Optilux™ Fog Light Kit by Hella®. 1 Pair, Wiring Harness with Relay and Fuse, Switch, Universal Mounting Hardware, Step-by-Step Mounting Instructions. If you're looking for reliable lighting solutions, Hella has you...For the ultimate in illuminationMade using quality materials and advanced technologies$55.09 - $73.32
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman®. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...Direct OEM replacementImproves visibility of the road in fog, snow, and other poor weather conditions$13.25 - $296.59
- RI® OE Style Fog LightsOE Style Fog Lights by RI®. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didn’t come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.Additional lighting helps you see the road betterInstallation is not difficult, however if you are unsure of your ability, professional installation is recommended$56.00 - $238.00
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania®, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance...$10.99 - $73.78
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Putco® Brake Light Replacement Bulbs$10.99 - $66.99
Chevy Suburban Fog & Daytime Running Lights Reviews
2001 Chevy Suburban