Chevy Prizm Performance Brakes
Even though your Prizm is getting older it’s still a prized possession because it’s comfortable enough to make the long journeys easy and it’s fun to drive. That means that you need it to be running at its best every time you take it out of the garage and you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need. We offer great value for your money and our Chevy Prizm brakes, pads and rotors prove that you don’t need to spend big money to get the big benefits you’re looking for!
We carry the biggest brands in the industry like Brembo, EBC and Hawk so that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from the most proven technologies and years of experience. We have everything you need so that you can slightly improve them from the standard brake system so that you save money on future maintenance or so that you can stop your beast from high speeds in emergency situations. We offer them all at fantastic prices so that you get the value you deserve and the right set up will make a major difference!
Why do we appreciate our vehicles? Well, it's all about speed and performance. The bad thing is that you do have to tame the engine and stop, at least when you see the red light or stop sign. Quite often, you have to stop abruptly and that's when you find safety to be important either. Our job is to make sure your vehicle is properly equipped to deliver the safety level you need. Which is why, we've gathered a full line of brakes and brake components. Each product ensures shorter stopping distance, lower brake temperatures and higher resistance to fading. Just go through 35 brake and brake components reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and get a product that meets all your requirements.
- EBC® - RK Series Premium OE Replacement Front RotorsStarting at: $59.77$59.77
- PowerStop® - Z16 Evolution Ceramic Front Brake PadsStarting at: $35.42$35.42
- Chrome Brakes® - Ceramix Front Brake PadsStarting at: $65.52$65.52
- EBC® - USR Series Sport Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $99.25$99.25
- Wilwood® - ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsStarting at: $69.46$69.46
- Chrome Brakes® - Vented Drilled and Slotted Front RotorsStarting at: $153.10$153.10
- Hawk® - High Performance Street Front Brake PadsStarting at: $76.21$76.21
- Baer® - Adjustable Prop ValveStarting at: $49.95$49.95
- EBC® - Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsStarting at: $25.61$25.61
- Wilwood® - Shutoff ValveStarting at: $132.64$132.64
Posted by Benjamin F.
"Works great. Good braking power."
Posted by Brian L.
"Great product!!! Bought them for my 01 Tahoe, and you can really tell the difference in stopping power from regular stock brakes and rotors. Basically, it does everything in the product description."
Posted by David S.
"Product came in the mail on time as promised. Very good quality and makes my SUV stop on a better note."
Posted by Ryan K.
"I purchased these as a replacement to my Trailblazer SS AWD OEMs and they didn't disappoint! Braking stoppage has been reduced close to 40% over original OEM brakes, and installation time was very fast (2.5 hours) with a 100% fitment and with no complications. If you're looking for a smart brake choice, this is it."
Posted by Nicanor G.
"These brakes are a very good upgrade. I can tell a big difference over the stock brakes."
Base • LSi