- Front + Rear FendersChevy Malibu
- Replacement Quarter PanelsChevy Malibu
- Inner FendersChevy Malibu
- Fender Moldings + TrimChevy Malibu
- (3)Fender SealsChevy Malibu
- Fender Support Braces + HardwareChevy Malibu
- (18)Mud FlapsChevy Malibu
- (38)Signal LightsChevy Malibu
- Body Side MoldingsChevy Malibu
- (23)Fender TrimChevy Malibu
- (30)Side VentsChevy Malibu
- (28)Emblems + LetteringChevy Malibu
- (55)Automotive PaintChevy Malibu
Fenders are vital components of the car but are liable to damage caused by collisions and road debris and may end up looking unsightly. Replace damaged or torn fenders with aftermarket fenders to retain your Malibu’s good looks. Buy top quality Chevy Malibu fenders to keep your car looking fabulous at all times. Find replacement fenders at CARiD, one of the best retailers of genuine car parts, that also gives you perfect deals on the products. CARiD gets the supplies from renowned manufacturers including Replace, Goodmark and Omix-Ada. These are brands which have been given a go-ahead by the manufacturers of the original equipment, to sell their wares as genuine replacement parts. Their fenders are test fit to ensure that they resemble the original ones and fit perfectly. The brands have teams of experts working on the fenders to ensure that they feature precise design and excellent quality. The fenders sold at CARiD are available in different categories including the restoration fenders and the replacement fenders. The restoration works best at getting your car to look like it originally did. The replacement fenders on the other hand come in handy for damaged and torn fenders.
The prices of the aftermarket Malibu fenders are unbelievable; you’ll appreciate the savings they help you make. The fenders at CARiD are sold at cheaper prices that cannot compare to the dealer's. Sold alongside the fenders are patch panels which are specially designed to repair damaged parts. Try out the Front Fenders by Replace. They are the perfect aftermarket solution to damaged fenders, given that they are identical to the original equipment. The fenders feature same size and gauge steel metal as the original ones. They are designed using latest software so that they fit your car perfectly and with ease. They are also installed same way as the original parts and require no vehicle modifications for installation.
Guides & Articles
- FendersInner Fenders: Hidden Protection for Your Outer SheetmetalDriving through winter snow, ice, and rain means your car or truck is exposed to highly corrosive winter road salt, like it or not. And if you have any trouble guessing which particular area of your vehicle is most subject to rust because of this, just think of the one place where slush builds up the most. The area where you literally have to kick big mounds of it loose. You guessed it - the wheel wells.
- Chassis Frames & BodyReplacing Your Jeep Body TubWhen it comes to automotive restoration, experts in the field say you'll have better luck and spend the least amount of money when you start by finding the best example of the year and model you're interested in. Sound advice – however, finding a high-quality Jeep CJ5, CJ6, or CJ7 in original condition is not so easy to do. High-quality originals in stock condition are rare, and ones that are command extremely high prices due to a widespread and fanatical fan base. Jeep enthusiasts themselves uniformly agree it's harder than ever these days to find one that hasn't rusted into powder form, been chopped and modified the wrong way, or been bent badly during off-roading.
- FendersReplacement Fenders For Your Classic American CarPassion for restoring old cars has increased in recent years as growing numbers of enthusiasts look to revisit their youth by enjoying a classic they owned or dreamed of owning decades earlier. Many of us at CARiD are also involved in rebuilding cars that are special to us, and we understand the road to romantic nostalgia can be pretty bumpy at times. We've created this article to help with one of the trickier parts of restoration – finding replacement exterior sheet metal. Body panels such as fenders and quarter panels are subject to dents and corrosion during a lifetime of use – factors that can lead to nasty surprises for a new owner who discovers damage and rust lurking under a layer of makeup.
- Dorman® Windshield Wiper Linkage$71.81 - $92.74
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Control Module$166.78 - $215.35
- Replace® Front Bumper Bracket$12.89 - $72.99
Chevy Malibu Fenders Reviews
1997 Jeep Cherokee