Chevy Malibu Custom Hoods
If you are looking for a way to improve the exterior of your Chevy Malibu and to boost its performance at the same time, you should consider installing a Chevy Malibu aftermarket hood. This advanced aftermarket accessory combines a number of features that enhance the engine’s reliability. For instance, the scoop hood enables direct air flow to the engine and serves to improve the car’s style at the same time. A hood outfitted with a cowl utilizes the air flow in order to reduce the temperature under the hood. It also has the ability to dazzle your friends with its aggressive exterior. We also offer bulge hoods – this is a solution for those motorists who consider the OEM parts to be insufficient and unable to fulfill the vehicle’s full potential.
The materials used to create the Chevy Malibu custom hoods include stainless steel, fiberglass, and carbon fiber. Every type features certain advantages that let you achieve certain goals. For instance, you can use the stainless steel hoods to replace your damaged OEM hood efficiently and without extra expenses. If, however, you are trying to protect your vehicle’s engine from external damage, installing a carbon fiber hood should be your sure bet. A fiberglass hood is a popular choice for car owners who aim to implement some new ideas pertaining to the exterior of their vehicles.
When the time to replace your damaged hood comes, we'll be here for you with our exhaustive selection of factory-style hoods. And if you are ready to spice up the style of your vehicle, you'll definitely find what you need within our ever-expanding range of custom products. Available in carbon fiber and fiberglass, the custom hoods that we stock will not only give your vehicle a special look but will also add to its performance because of the uber light weight of the applied materials. Still have doubts? If you're not sure whether you need this upgrade or not, you can always rely on the experience of other customers. Just look through 2 custom hood reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, and find a product that will meet your needs and budget.
- VIS Racing® - ZD Carbon Fiber HoodStarting at: $940.00$940.00
- RKSport® - Ram Air / Extractor HoodStarting at: $556.76$556.76
- Lund® - Hood ScoopsStarting at: $56.19$56.19
- Hotchkis® - Hood Pin KitStarting at: $189.99$189.99
- AutoLoc® - Tilt Hood KitStarting at: $237.50$237.50
- Carbon Creations® - Type 1 Carbon Fiber Hood/Roof ScoopStarting at: $159.20$159.20
- Duraflex® - Vortex Hood ScoopStarting at: $159.20$159.20
- Street Scene® - Late Model Style Injection Molded Plastic Hood ScoopStarting at: $204.12$204.12
- Willpak® - ABS Hood ScoopStarting at: $99.95$99.95
- Mr. Gasket® - Super Security Hood Lock KitStarting at: $34.56$34.56
"Awesome product, this is my first time adding this type of style to any of my cars and I was very impressed of the out come this hood is one of a kind for this type of vehicle. And who ever designed it should pat himself on the back, because it looks great. Thanks."