The Chevy Lumina has an elegant styling design and a great ride quality. It’s also spacious with enough room to accommodate three big adults. It has a reasonable cargo area, though not enough to haul a large load home. Your only drawback is that recreational activities such as fishing or camping are limited due to limited space. However, Chevy Lumina trailer hitches from CARiD will easily solve this problem. CARiD stocks a wide range of trailer hitches and their accompanying accessories for different types of vehicles. A full sized car like the Lumina would require weight distribution trailer hitches. Weight distribution trailer hitches help to distribute the weight evenly up to the front axle thereby ensuring stability. Without proper weight distribution, the load would probably concentrate on one area of the trailer, transferring undue pressure to the rear axle and causing the front wheels to feel light on the road, thereby creating steering problems for the driver.
Chevy Lumina trailer hitches sold at CARiD are manufactured by the best brands in the industry. These manufacturers are renowned for their high quality output. Furthermore, these products also come with a limited nationwide lifetime warranty guaranteeing against defects in quality and workmanship. In addition, the manufacturers have made these products easy to install. Trailer hitches are made to fit to a specific make and model. No drilling action is required. Most of them bolt right into your vehicle within half an hour. Moreover, the manufacturers also provide an instruction manual with the product. You can install the hitch right outside your garage in a matter of minutes. If you are not up to the task though, have your mechanic install it for you. CARiD also stocks accessories to go with the hitch. Items such as electrical connectors and ball mounts are available at your convenience.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 1 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Chevrolet Bowtie Logo on Diamond Plate Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- Bully® - Chrome with Gold Center Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $27.24$27.24
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Chevy Silver BowtieStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- CURT® - Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $183.23$183.23
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $14.76$14.76
- Draw-Tite® - Class 2 Frame Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening (3500/300 Weight Capacity)Starting at: $179.16$179.16
- Hidden Hitch® - Class 2 Rear Trailer Hitch with Receiver OpeningStarting at: $188.50$188.50
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Chevy LogoStarting at: $37.42$37.42
- DefenderWorx® - Chevy Style Red Hitch Cover with Gold BowtieStarting at: $60.92$60.92
- Cequent® - Class 1/2 Ball Mount for 1-1/4" ReceiversStarting at: $24.95$24.95
"The hitch was of very good quality and easily installed with the excellent instructions! A great deal!"