- (126)Brake KitsChevy Chevelle
- (83)Brake PadsChevy Chevelle
- (56)Brake RotorsChevy Chevelle
- (86)Brake CalipersChevy Chevelle
- (3)Hand BrakesChevy Chevelle
- Disc Brake Conversion KitsChevy Chevelle
- (113)Brake LinesChevy Chevelle
- (4)Brake BoostersChevy Chevelle
- (5)Line Lock & Roll ControlChevy Chevelle
- (7)Brake Fluids & LubricantsChevy Chevelle
- (5)Brake PedalsChevy Chevelle
Even though your Chevelle is getting old it’s still a vehicle that you spend a lot of time in so you still want to make sure that it’s running at its best. That means that you need to install the right performance upgrades and we’ve got you covered because we have everything you need including the information to make the right decision. Our Chevy Chevelle brakes, pads and rotors are important upgrades and they prove that you won’t need to spend a fortune to get the benefits that make you excited!
We offer all the right brands like Brembo, Hawk, EBC and more to make sure that you get the quality you deserve so that you know your vehicle is going to stop when you need it to. We have everything you need to get the braking power you’re looking for whether that’s something that will stop a highly upgraded beast or you’re just looking for something that stops you better than standard brakes and costs you less in the future. We offer them all at fantastic prices so that you get the value you deserve and the right set up will make a major difference!
- Power Stop® 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit and...$134.96 - $1,200.21
- Power Stop® 1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit1-Click Z23 Evolution Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Kit by Power Stop. Kit Includes: Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors, Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads, Premium Hardware, Pin Bushing Kit...$112.09 - $1,431.72
- Power Stop® Evolution Drilled and Slotted Performance RotorsEvolution Drilled and Slotted Performance Rotors by Power Stop. You dont need to decide whether to use cross drilled or slotted rotors. Power Stop offers these high-quality rotors with both technologies, as well as OEM-style...$68.93 - $410.28
- StopTech® Drilled and Slotted Sport RotorDrilled and Slotted Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best...$60.06 - $227.37
- StopTech® Drilled Sport RotorDrilled Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$56.41 - $225.84
- StopTech® Slotted Sport RotorSlotted Sport Rotor by StopTech. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop rotors, StopTech Sport Rotors are still the best aftermarket...$50.87 - $756.85
- Baer® Sport Decela RotorsSport Decela Rotors by Baer. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface....$188.95 - $658.49
- Hawk® Sector 27 Drilled and Slotted RotorsSector 27 Drilled and Slotted Rotors by Hawk. Ideal for performance street driven cars, the new Sector 27 Rotors come in drilled and slotted design, which provides improved stopping power along with reduced brake fade in the most...$66.41 - $475.91
- Chrome Brakes® Drilled and Slotted RotorsDrilled and Slotted Rotors by Chrome Brakes. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for high performance street driving, trailer towing, 4x4 use,...$102.19 - $765.19
- Centric® C-Tek Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake RotorC-Tek Sport Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotor by Centric. This rotor is custom crafted for your specific year, make, and model vehicle to provide performance-stopping power while meeting all OEM fit and quality specifications. Drilled...$29.11 - $97.26
- Right Stuff ® Drilled and Slotted RotorDrilled and Slotted Rotor by Right Stuff Detailing. For 25 years, The Right Stuff Detailing has been manufacturing and distributing Brake and Fuel systems for classic cars. Specializing in brake lines, fuel lines and disc brake...$67.05 - $134.10
- Power Stop® Z26 Extreme Street Performance Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Brake Pad Clips Included. These Pads are for drivers drive high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any conditions:...$46.93 - $171.86
- Power Stop® Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon Fiber Infused Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop. Brake Pad Clips Included. Power Stops Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density...$35.15 - $110.00
- EBC® Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$47.58 - $241.11
- EBC® Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$24.75 - $111.97
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBig Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This desire may be because of your more aggressive driving style, your dissatisfaction with OE brakes, your vehicle being used to tow a trailer, or even your weekend stints at the track.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhich Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto enthusiast, you know better. You have made various drivetrain mods, or have converted your truck into a towing rig. You've added bigger wheels and tires and now want brakes which won't leave such a mess on the shiny rims. You recognize that you need to improve the "stop" to accompany the "go". The first, and easiest, item to move up to is a set of performance brake pads.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.
- Comp Cams® Engine Valve Cover Set$154.51 - $215.69