Have you ever experienced an urge to shut the door behind you and just drive through the dark streets of your town in the evening? Let the problems disappear even for a brief time: there is only you, your car and the road under your tires when you start the engine. You Chevy Cavalier is always ready to aid your cause and support you even in the darkest times. Your loyal servant deserves to be taken care of, so take a look at the Chevy Cavalier tail lights we offer at CARiD.com.
Remember, even though there are moments when you'd like to forget about reality, the road is unforgiving. The lessons that highways teach us can’t be unlearned and sometimes the price they demand is too great. Take care of your safety in advance with the LED tail lights. A 0.2 seconds faster reaction time that the LED tail lights offer can be sufficient to avoid a lethal accident. The euro tail lights serve another purpose – they are more about boosting the aesthetic qualities of your Chevy Cavalier. If you desire to impress every person that sees your vehicle, it’s definitely your choice. A wide range of combinations featuring different colored bulbs of different forms against a variety of backgrounds can satisfy the most exigent customer. Make up your mind what you would like to achieve and let us take care of the rest!
- Spyder® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $708.04
- Spyder® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- Spyder® Smoke Euro Tail LightsSmoke Euro Tail Lights by Spyder.$38.68 - $210.92
- IPCW® Custom Tail LightsCustom Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$52.24 - $413.00
- IPCW® Euro Tail LightsEuro Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These bolt-on...$52.24 - $247.80
- IPCW® Black Euro Tail LightsBlack Euro Tail Lights by IPCW, 1 Pair. Especially for those drivers who are bored of their monochromatic tail lights and want to change them into something more appealing and effective, these are the right parts to go with. These...$52.24 - $247.80
- Replace® Factory Tail LightsFactory Tail Lights by Replace.$13.00 - $640.69
- TYC® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by TYC.$6.04 - $348.91
- TYC® Factory Replacement Back Up LightsFactory Replacement Back Up Lights by TYC.$13.66 - $114.72
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Dorman. Dorman comprehensive line lighting components includes headlights, side marker lights, tail lights and more! All lighting components are direct replacements for a proper fit.$11.55 - $308.16
- Eagle® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Eagle. Eagle replacement tail lights are designed to provide safe driving during the night and under low visibility conditions. With their durable construction, Eagle lights are highly resistant to...$11.04 - $445.45
- K-Metal® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Light by K-Metal. You need your tail lights to be functional for safe driving, so your vehicle and brake lights/turn signals can be seen by other drivers. Don't drive with a damaged or non-functional tail...$14.25 - $962.50
- Maxzone® Replacement Tail LightsReplacement Tail Lights by Maxzone. Whenever you're on the road, you rely on your tail lights to show other drivers whether you're about to stop or turn. Because non-functional tail lights endanger you and your passengers, do...$13.56 - $895.24
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Tail LightsFactory Replacement Tail Lights by Sherman. Drive safely day and night, under any weather conditions with factory replacement tail lights by Sherman. They're manufactured to exact OEM specs to provide a direct fit and ensure OE...$9.22 - $321.17
Guides & Articles
- Tail LightsTail Light Guards: Good-Looking Protection For The Back End TooUnlike passenger cars, virtually all modern pickups, sport utility vehicles, and Jeeps feature squared-off rear corners – a configuration that’s dictated more by necessity than by choice. Positioned on those sharp-edged corners at the most vulnerable spots possible are the tail light assemblies. We use the word vulnerable because tail lights really are sticking out there, with no protection.
- Tail LightsCan I Still Get Factory-Style Tail Lamps For My Car Or Truck?While we love the idea of customizing every corner of our vehicles, we also know that we sometimes face constraints, whether they be logistical, practical, or financial. Custom tail lamps? Sure, there are plenty of choices out there - the reality is that your particular situation may force you to consider a factory-style tail lamp. And in doing so, you may be thinking "dealer" or "salvage yard".
- Tail LightsWhat Are Differences Between Euro And LED Tail Lights?To define a "Euro tail light", it's important to first define a modern "Euro" headlight assembly. Dating back to the 1950s, headlights on European cars were distinctive for their flush, aerodynamic glass surfaces, a design not permitted in the U.S. until 1984. At first, these Euro style headlamp assemblies did not feature a great deal of distinctive styling other than a smooth, one-piece glass outer surface. By the end of the last century, as high-tech xenon headlight assemblies grew in popularity on luxury vehicles, OEM Euro style headlights began to imitate their technical projector-beam look. Frosted glass lens covers were replaced with clear plastic ones, allowing a look at multi-faceted mirror pieces shaped in a variety of patterns. Today, Euro headlights have become associated with those complex shapes as well as circular cutouts that look the part of projector beam lenses. Euro tail lights (sometimes called "Altezza lights" or "clear tail lights") pay tribute to this look with designs modeled after modern Euro headlights.
- Tail LightsLED Tail Lights | Are They Brighter, Better-Looking, Or Both?One look through the Custom & Factory Tail lights section of our website will convince you there’s no question that tail lights equipped with LED (Light Emitting Diode) lights boost the look of any car, pickup, SUV, or van. Once you consider that more time is spent looking at the rear of vehicles compared to the front, purchasing LED tail lights to create a memorable and unique look for its backside is simply money well spent.
- Tail LightsWhat Choices do I Have for Tail Lights?There is an ever increasing range of taillights available, thanks to the rapid development of modern lighting technology and to changes in the legal requirements for automotive lighting. There have never been these many options for taillights, and it has never been easier to create a completely unique lighting signature for a custom vehicle.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
Chevy Cavalier Custom & Factory Tail Lights Reviews
2002 Chevy Cavalier