Art and beauty is a thing all people value, regardless of age, race, or nationality. Beauty is something that can be found almost anywhere, because we apply the term to anything that is perfect or near it. This can be a dancing technique, a painting, a sunrise, or even a car. Most cars are built to function, with only the most efficient technologies and designs used, giving a sleek and compact vehicle, while some are built as luxury models, with the emphasis placed on beauty. Regardless of which type you own, you can always make your car more beautiful through customization, no matter how it looks. The most popular way to do this is by replacing parts or adding new ones. Usually, custom parts are better than standard models in design and performance, and the Chevy Blazer fog lights sold at CARiD are no exception.
The fog lights featured in our catalog are a combination of beauty and performance, with unique designs and exceptional periods of use. Apart from the replacement OEM models we sell, you can buy LED fog lights, projector lights, and halo lights, all of which are special in their own way. The latter types are highly popular, and are often referred to as Angel Eyes, because of their ball shaped projectors. This kind is the most popular and diverse in terms of style, but others should not be counted out either, you should make a choice based on personal preferences.
- RI® Factory Style Fog LightsFactory Style Fog Lights by RI. Replace broken fog lights and lights with cloudy lenses, or add fog lights if your car didnt come with them. Properly functioning fog lights will increase your driving safety.$56.00 - $333.20
- Replace® Factory Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Replace.$9.78 - $338.72
- Sherman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Sherman. Stay on track and drive safely in foggy weather and heavy rain/snow conditions with Sherman fog lights that will help you see the road better. Go to Sherman for replacement fog lights that...$12.12 - $317.16
- Dorman® Factory Replacement Fog LightsFactory Replacement Fog Lights by Dorman. If you are looking for a replacement for a corroded or damaged factory fog light, this product is a great solution. Made to original equipment specifications, this fog light fits factory...$16.86 - $302.08
- Maxzone® Replacement Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights by Maxzone. You need all your lights to be functional for safe driving, to see the road and be seen by other drivers. When driving in fog or inclement weather, fog lights are especially useful. Don't drive with a...$7.24 - $340.77
- Lumen® Exterior Light Replacement BulbsExterior Light Replacement Bulbs by Lumen. Increase the brilliance or customize the color of your vehicle's interior lighting. LEDs match the size and shape of your vehicle's original equipment and install easily without...$5.99 - $32.95
- Sylvania® Fog Light Replacement BulbsSilverStar Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Sylvania, 1 Pair. Upgrade your standard fog light bulbs with SilverStar series halogen bulbs and gain a 30 to 50% increase in brightness, a 25 to 40% increase in forward distance visibility,...$10.99 - $61.57
- PIAA® Night-Tech Halogen Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Halogen Replacement BulbsXtreme White Halogen Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. TThese top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- PIAA® Night-Tech Fog Light Replacement BulbsNight-Tech Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These high output replacement bulbs from PIAA feature several advancements in lighting performance, durability and life span. A unique mix of gasses including a higher proportion of...$24.65 - $58.65
- PIAA® Xtreme White Fog Light Replacement BulbsXtreme White Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by PIAA. These top of the line halogen bulbs have a cool white light output that gives the driver better color recognition and contrast as compared to stock halogen lamps. The blue top coat...$33.15 - $84.15
- Vision X® D Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsD Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$27.81 - $37.88
- Vision X® H Series Fog Light Replacement BulbsH Series Fog Light Replacement Bulbs by Vision X. Increase brightness by up to 50% with the Vision X bulbs. Vision X bulbs provide a superwhite, more natural light for increased visibility and safety. With three lines to chose from,...$24.60 - $29.38
- EVO Lighting® Alfas Halogen Replacement BulbsAlfas Halogen Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. Get this extremely bright lighting solution that performs like Xenon Light systems at a fraction of the cost. Alfas headlight bulbs are composed using a unique combination of gases...$18.26 - $35.21
- EVO Lighting® Spectras Halogen Replacement BulbsSpectras Halogen Replacement Bulbs by EVO Lighting. If you need a headlight bulb that will outperform your factory-installed one, go for the Spectras bulb by EVO lighting. Spectras offer great brightness levels featuring a mixture...$10.40 - $19.66
Guides & Articles
- Fog LightsFactory Fog Lights | Perfect For Replacement Or UpgradeWhile the functional benefits of fog lights are beyond question, it also cannot be denied that fog lights go a long way toward adding style to the face of your vehicle. Because fog lights are traditionally designed to mount underneath or inside the front bumper cover, their lower position puts them at a higher risk of becoming damaged. Road debris, speed bumps, parking spot bumpers, and high snow often take a toll - damaging fog lights beyond repair.
- Off-Road LightsWhat Light Beam Patterns Are There For Auxiliary And Off-Road Lights?When you’re doing any kind of performance or off-road driving at night, the right lights can brighten your path, make the adventure more enjoyable, and literally save your life if the going gets rough. Because the staff at CARiD is comprised of many individuals that enjoy 4-wheeling activities not limited to daylight hours, we seek to offer fellow enthusiasts powerful, efficient lights that produce a variety of light patterns – each one being extremely well-suited to a specific task and mounting location. In this article, we’ll take a look at the different types of fog lights, spot lights, flood lights, and driving lights available in our Off-Road Lights section, and we’ll compare the light patterns they cast – each differing, thanks to variations in size and shape of their internal reflective mirrors and lenses.
- Fog LightsSelecting And Installing A Set Of Fog LightsFog lights are aptly named because they can save responsible drivers a ton of grief in low visibility conditions such as fog, snow, rain, or pitch black darkness. To be most effective, fog lights should be mounted in a location on the vehicle as low to the ground as possible. Once they're turned on, the light they produce travels further and covers the surface of the road more clearly - allowing pot holes to be detected sooner and so blown tires can be avoided.
- LED LightsAutomotive LED Lighting Explained.There is now LED lighting technology available for every conventional automotive lighting purpose. The incandescent bulbs haven’t really developed that much in the 140 years they have existed, while the development rate of LEDs is very rapid, with LED performance being doubled every 36 months, a development rate that is similar to the fast pace of computer development.
- Car BulbsHow Does a Halogen Light Bulb Work?Today, halogen bulbs are most often used for headlights and fog lights, and their increased light output increases driver visibility in darkness and inclement weather. Halogen bulbs are a variant of the traditional incandescent bulbs that have been used since the early days of the electric light. The bulb is either evacuated (has a vacuum) or filled with an inert gas to keep the filament from oxidizing.
- Sylvania® Headlight Replacement Bulbs$39.99 - $59.99