Frames aren’t very glamorous parts. They don’t have the appeal of chrome, exotic lighting or performance parts. And since they’re usually out of sight they’re also rarely thought of, but without them your car or truck couldn’t function. Your vehicle has many frames that provide support and mounting locations for other critical parts: the main vehicle frame to which the body is mounted, as well as the convertible top frame, seat frames, window frames, etc.
- Replace® Chassis Frames Rails$17.32 - $300.76
- Sherman® Frame Rails$18.42 - $345.04
- Goodmark® Frame Rails$14.81 - $422.83
- K-Metal® Frame Crossmember$12.50 - $207.72
- Auto Metal Direct® Frame Crossmember$18.89 - $404.99
- OER® Subframe and Frame Crossmember$81.19 - $895.99
- Omix-ADA® Frame Crossmember$59.90 - $190.05
- Spectra Premium® Frame Rail$51.57 - $63.50
The main vehicle frame is the most important frame in your vehicle. The body, drivetrain and suspension components are all mounted here, so if there’s a dimensional problem, vehicle operation and appearance can be affected. A rusted or bent frame won’t allow the body to sit properly, the drivetrain can be knocked out of alignment affecting shifting as well as other functions, and most importantly the wheel alignment can be out of spec.
Trying to straighten a collision damaged or rusted frame is only asking for problems. Even if the dimensions are only a little bit off parts won’t fit right and correct wheel alignment will be impossible. You can end up with the same type problems with a used frame or a cheap replacement. You don’t know the history of a used frame and the vehicle it came from could have also been in an accident. And a cheap replacement frame could be poorly made. We offer replacement subframes and frame rails for popular classic and muscle cars made by suppliers that specialize in restoration parts.
Restoration parts are scrutinized endlessly for quality and originality, by buyers and judges alike. We give you the best of both features. Many of the restoration parts we offer have been approved by the manufacturers of the original equipment and are licensed to be sold as genuine replacement parts. CAD/CAM software, and modern tooling and manufacturing techniques are used in production to create frames that are identical to factory original for dimensional accuracy, trophy winning quality and perfect fit and finish.
In addition to frame parts like subframes, crossmembers, rails and pillars, we also have the necessary parts to assemble the body to the frame including braces, brackets, mounts, bushings, and chassis hardware. The hardware kits we offer are vehicle specific, so you get everything needed to complete the job and don’t have to waste countless hours hunting down the right nuts and bolts or trying to salvage worn and rusted fasteners. We even have hard to find parts like body plugs and ground straps, so you can finish the underside of your vehicle to the last detail.
- (50)Body TubsBody Side Panels
- (339)PillarsDoor Jambs, Windshield Pillars
- (494)Cab CornersTruck Cab Patch Panels
- (800)Underbody CoversUnderbody Protections, Splash Shields
- (656)Chassis Frames HardwareFasteners, Clips, Plugs
Browse by Vehicle
- Audi Chassis Frames & Rails
- BMW Chassis Frames & Rails
- Buick Chassis Frames & Rails
- Chevy Chassis Frames & Rails
- Chrysler Chassis Frames & Rails
- Dodge Chassis Frames & Rails
- Ford Chassis Frames & Rails
- GMC Chassis Frames & Rails
- Jeep Chassis Frames & Rails
- Lexus Chassis Frames & Rails
- Lincoln Chassis Frames & Rails
- Mazda Chassis Frames & Rails
- Mercedes Chassis Frames & Rails
- Mercury Chassis Frames & Rails
- Mitsubishi Chassis Frames & Rails
- Nissan Chassis Frames & Rails
Chassis Frames & Rails Reviews
1968 Dodge Charger