Canine Seat Covers
Canine Covers' line of pet products is designed for the dog or/and cat lover in all of us. Let's face it: dogs love cars. They love to ride, and they love to be with us. Unfortunately, dog hair, water, and mud don't mix very well with a clean car interior, especially if your car has leather seats. Canine Covers, along with their Pet Pad brand, makes a variety of seat and cargo covers to protect your seats and improve your pet's level of comfort.
- Canine Covers® - Custom Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $99.92$99.92
- Canine Covers® - Semi-Custom Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $145.17$145.17
- Canine Covers® - Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $145.17$145.17
- Canine Covers® - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Seat ProtectorStarting at: $106.52$106.52
- Canine Covers® - Cargo LinerStarting at: $166.00$166.00
- Pet Pad® - Cargo ProtectorStarting at: $65.37$65.37
- Pet Pad® - Seat Protector Starting at: $30.52$30.52
- Ruff Rider® - Roadie Dog HarnessStarting at: $43.00$43.00
Canine Covers is a subsidiary of Covercraft, leaders in the car cover and seat cover industry. Because they already make seat covers, they have a huge library of seat cover patterns already on file. Under their Pet Pad brand, they manufacture excellent universal-fitting seat covers, which is great if you have more than one vehicle to protect. All seat covers are water-repellent, stain-resistant, and easy-care. Just hose them off and hang to dry.
As leaders in the pet-friendly interior business, Covercraft saw an opportunity, and recently acquired Ruff Rider pet travel restraints. These vet-approved, award-winning devices are far more than just a modified pet harness. A dog isn’t a human and can't be counted on to stay put in the seat where a seatbelt or air bag can be effective in preventing injury. So Ruff Riders are designed to let the tether keep your pet out of harm's way. They're engineered to DOT standards for human restraints, and will keep your pet far safer than letting it sit unrestrained, or even in a crate bolted to the floor. And all of the Canine Covers and Pet Pad products are engineered to allow your Ruff Rider to anchor to the car’s seatbelt or child-seat LATCH attach points in your car or truck.
| Posted by Susan | (Beach, ND)
Canine cover in the rear seat. My dog goes with me a lot and I am so happy with my canine cover.
Product looks ok but due to the model of my car (2015 Subaru Forester) there was no place to anchor the pad at the bottom in order to keep it taut. So my dog always ends up half on the pad, half on the seat. Would also have wished it was machine washable but knew it was not when I ordered.
| Posted by Kaili | (Calgary, AB)
This cover is way to big for my car. Not at all how it looks in the photo. Do not order this.
| Posted by Cailie | (Jefferson City, MO)
I got this for my backseat. I don't have pets, I just wanted to protect my leather from any potentially careless passengers. The only complaint I have is that the opening in the middle for the seat buckles isn't wide enough to fit the buckles for both side seats through at the same time (I own a 2009 Prius). Overall I am happy with the product though.
I like the bench seat protector but it is too big for my Mitsubishi Mirage. When I researched your product, it indicated that it would fit in the Mirage. I can sew it to fit however, so am using it.
| Posted by Ed | (Omaha, NE)
I had ordered a new truck and I have a Black Lab that loves to ride in the back seat. I knew I had to get online and find some type of protection for the back seat. I did some research online and found the CARiD website. When the back seat covers arrived and were opened I seen they wouldn't be hard to install. After installation I could not believe how nice they were. I then took my baby for her first ride and she loved it. Thanks Again!! Ed
I really like it, but they deliver longer!
| Posted by Carrie | (Madisonville, KY)
I have kids and dogs, needless to say, I need a good seat cover. The Pet Pad is that seat cover! It was easy to install and it's very durable. The color was perfect. U.K. blue!!!!!! I'm getting ready to purchase another one for my husband's vehicle.
The color was a perfect match for my vehicle. It is easy to clean and replace in the car. This is a must-have if you need easy maintenance for the bench seat.
The pad works and looks as advertized and does protect the seats. Slick finish of the material looks good, but sudden stops can make your dog slide until seat belt restraints take over.
- Popular Canine Covers Part Numbers
- Pet Pad® KP00020CH - Charcoal Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00020TN - Khaki Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010CH - Charcoal Bucket Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00020NA - Navy Blue Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010TN - Khaki Bucket Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00020TL - Teal Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00030CH - Charcoal Cargo Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00020RD - Red Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00020BU - Burgundy Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00020GN - Hunter Green Bench Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010NA - Navy Blue Bucket Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DSC3025BK - Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Black Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1021BK - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Black Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010GN - Hunter Green Bucket Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010BU - Burgundy Bucket Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1021TN - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Tan Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1021GY - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Gray Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1011GY - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Gray Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010TL - Teal Bucket Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00010RD - Red Bucket Seat Protector
- Pet Pad® KP00030NA - Navy Blue Cargo Protector
- Canine Covers® DE1011BK - Coated Polyester Econo Rear Black Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DSC3023TN - Polycotton Semi-Custom Rear Tan Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE2021TN - Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Tan Seat Protector
- Canine Covers® DE2021CH - Polycotton Econo Plus Rear Charcoal Black Seat Protector