The Cadillac XLR trailer hitches are produced from high-quality alloys for extreme durability and high-level performance. The safety and quality of the trailer hitches is the cornerstone for us. We present two different types of Cadillac XLR trailer hitches to make sure that you drive safely: weight-distributing and weight-carrying hitches. Neither of these trailer hitches is better or worse than the other – they are simply designed to handle different weights. A weight carrying hitch is ideal for towing small trailers and mounting things such as a spare tire set or a cargo box. On the other hand, a weight carrying trailer hitch is an ideal upgrade to have if you're going on a long vacation and simply can't live without a TV set a microwave and all the little commodities of the modern life. A proper weight carrying trailer hitch allows you to attach a full-sized vacation trailer to your Cadillac XLR. However, before you make your purchase, check if your car can handle the gross weight of the trailer that you wish to tow. Otherwise, even a perfect towing system won't save you from some serious complications if your car is not powerful enough.
The Cadillac XLR trailer hitches are easily mounted. This is an advantage for people who live in suburban area or who just don’t want to spend extra money and time to have the trailer hitch installed at a workshop. CARiD.com provides specific user manuals and templates for drilling holes to make the installation even easier.
Here at CARiD we have a loyal set of customers, and they are very involved with their cars. That means using them in many ways, or racing them or towing them to car shows on trailers. They know towing, is what we’re saying. And 14 of them left a number of reviews with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. We know you’ll feel the same way after towing your toys around, whether it’s a race car, a trailer full of quads or motorcycles or personal watercraft or full-on camper. CARiD has the parts you need to support your hobby!
- Eurosport Daytona® - Cadillac Logo on Black Premium Hitch PlugStarting at: $59.95$59.95
- DWD® - Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $20.99$20.99
- Hopkins® - Towing Wiring HarnessesStarting at: $73.63$73.63
- Autogold® - Gold Hitch Cover with Cadillac LogoStarting at: $43.46$43.46
- Bolt Lock® - Trailer Hitch Pin LockStarting at: $40.17$40.17
- DefenderWorx® - Cadillac Style Black Hitch CoverStarting at: $54.73$54.73
- Go Rhino® - Universal 4" Oval Hitch StepStarting at: $43.61$43.61
- Draw-Tite® - Electronic Brake ControlStarting at: $47.82$47.82
- FanMats® - Hitch CoverStarting at: $22.00$22.00
- CURT® - Adjustable Multi-Purpose Ball with Shank 45059Starting at: $112.43$112.43
"Very nice hitch cover. Added value to the car."
"This item is awesome. The appearance was great as well as the price, ease of installation, and quality."
"Item was a great answer for my needs."
"The product is very well with high quality. Gives truck a finished look. "
"This arrived very quickly and was very easy to install. I told my friends i was going to do it by myself and with the included parts and instructions I did just that. It was super easy to install and believe me I am no mechanic."