Cadillac Eldorado Trailer Hitches
The CARiD.com aftermarket accessories store offers you two kinds of the Cadillac Eldorado trailer hitches: you can purchase a weight-carrying hitch or a weight-distributing hitch. The weight-carrying hitches will work fine with lightweight cargo that you couldn't fit into your car. The weight-distributing hitches are good for heavy items or even vacation trailers or houses on wheels. There is a difference in the way these two types of trailer hitches work: the weight-carrying hitch simply puts a part of the trailer’s gross weight on the rear axis, while a weight-distributing hitch puts the said weight on both axis, preventing possible issues. The problems, that you may face if a lot of weight is placed on the back axis, include iffy steering and loss of control over the vehicle.
The Cadillac Eldorado trailer hitches are relatively easy to install. If you have some experience and basic skills of work with a drill, you will have no problem with putting the trailer hitch in its place. We also provide a template for you to exclude any possible mistakes during the installation procedure. The quality of the products that we offer is supreme, because they are manufactured by the most highly trusted brands. We are aware of our customers’ needs and do our best to satisfy them.
- Cadillac Eldorado Models
- Eldorado Base Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Biarritz Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Bicentenial Edition Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Brougham Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Brougham d'Elegance Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Cabriolet Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado ESC Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado ETC Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Sport Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Spring Edition Trailer Hitches
- Eldorado Touring Trailer Hitches