The Bosal Group is recognized not only as a leading manufacturer of automotive exhaust systems, but also as a global supplier of industrial products such as irrigation equipment, energy conversion components, etc. It was established by Karel Bos as a family-owned business in 1923 in Alkmaar, Holland, and is now headquartered in Lummen, Belgium. Today, the company employs over 5,500 people in 34 manufacturing plants and 18 distribution centers worldwide.
- Bosal® - Catalytic ConverterStarting at: $84.82$84.82
- Bosal® - MufflerStarting at: $25.96$25.96
- Bosal® - Exhaust PipeStarting at: $10.05$10.05
- Bosal® - Tail PipeStarting at: $9.79$9.79
- Bosal® - Exhaust Flange GasketStarting at: $1.24$1.24
- Bosal® - Rubber MountingStarting at: $0.78$0.78
- Bosal® - Exhaust ClampStarting at: $0.56$0.56
- Bosal® - Exhaust HangerStarting at: $1.94$1.94
- Bosal® - Exhaust Installation PartsStarting at: $0.08$0.08
- Bosal® - Manifold Installation PartsStarting at: $0.04$0.04
- Bosal® - Pipe ConnectorStarting at: $6.16$6.16
- Bosal® - Chrome TipStarting at: $26.37$26.37
Bosal closely collaborates with OEMs round the globe, and its customer base includes the leading car manufacturers and major industrial conglomerates. In the USA, the company designs and manufactures OE exhaust systems for the giants of the automotive industry, General Motors and Ford. Bosal is also a source of OE service products for many carmakers such as VW, Honda, Volvo, Subaru, and Mazda. More than twenty five years ago, Bosal originated the manufacture of one-piece, direct-fit replacement exhaust systems.
Bosal is focused on providing unsurpassed customer satisfaction through premium quality and value. To achieve this goal, the brand strictly follows its global strategic initiatives, which include expanding research and development activities, dedication to the highest standards of quality and efficiency, and developing smart, groundbreaking, competitive products. With the aim of responding to the challenges of the industry, Bosal has introduced a line of innovations such as the Bosal Manicat, which is the exhaust manifold with an integrated starter catalyst, and Lightweight Exhaust that has redefined the concept of the exhaust system.
| Posted by Rodger | (Lindsborg, KS)
The assembly looked very different from original but fit great. There are no studs for the OE heat shield so that was scrapped. The truck sounds different (more of a tin sound) when accelerating.
| Posted by Kerinton | (Winter Springs, FL)
I am very pleased with this purchase. It fit perfect to my OEM exhaust system, so the installation didn't take much time. This catalytic is made from a durable material and it works well.
| Posted by Ferreira | (Colorado Springs, CO)
After my catalytic converted failed I purchased this pair of left and right converters. These parts fit my car perfect. The price is good compared to other replacement brands.