BMW Fog & Driving Lights
Safety has always been the top priority for many drivers. Over the years of their existence, cars have been gradually becoming safer to drive in. Various technologies, such as seat belts, air bags, and comprehensive brakes have saved millions of lives, and continue to do so today. However, most car accidents and other unfortunate events are not caused by low-quality vehicles, but by human error or situations beyond our control. BMW is a company that has always tried to stay ahead of the times, and constantly integrates new safety technologies to save the lives of its customers, but certain aspects are left forgotten. If you are a BMW owner and wish to improve your safety on the road, buying a set of BMW fog lights from CARiD is a smart move that will surely benefit you.
While most cars come with fog lights installed, they are usually located on the rear and have only one light to help other drivers see you in the fog. Installing a new set of lights can help you see much farther when driving through fog, while avoiding causing any glare to other drivers. These are very important steps towards safety and should not be taken lightly. You can browse through our catalog and easily choose a model that suits you, depending on your preferences and your car’s specifications.
- # 8267318
- # 19735044
| Posted by Senad | (Rochester, NY)
Nice look on car but poor quality on housing lock, easy broke off, otherwise is good for price.
- Popular Fog Lights Part Numbers
- Winjet® WJ30-0078-11 - Smoke Halo Projector Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0163-09 - Chrome OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0079-09 - Chrome OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0081-09 - Chrome OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0160-09 - Chrome OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0079-11 - Smoke OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0081-11 - Smoke OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0079-12 - Yellow OEM Style Fog Lights
- Winjet® WJ30-0081-12 - Yellow OEM Style Fog Lights
- Spec-D® LFP-E4699JM - Black Projector Fog Lights