Coilover Lowering Kit by Belltech®. Belltech offers coilover front lowering kits designed for the enthusiast who wishes to enhance the performance and looks of their light truck. Kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or pre-set damping, and come with or without rear shock absorbers. Belltech offers front coilover strut housings in stainless steel for longest lasting performance, and in galvanized steel for best value. If included, rear shock absorbers do not provide height or damping adjustment.
- Front coilovers in all kits can be lowered manually by up to 3”
- Rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment
- Front coilover springs are available with adjustable or pre-set damping rates for rebound and compression
- Adjustable rebound damping allows manual control of ride comfort by optimizing vehicle pitch and roll behavior
- Adjustable compression damping allows manual control of shock absorber compression to optimize driving dynamics and handling
- Shock absorbers front and rear are a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tubular element within an outer tubular element
- Coilover springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process (annealing, shot blasting, jigging, UV-test, phosphate coating, EPS coating) for optimal durability
- Composite polyamide coilover spring plates and ring nuts are light weight, corrosion-free, and effectively dampen vibrations and road noise
- Choose front coilover strut housings in stainless steel for longer lasting corrosion resistance, or in galvanized steel for best value
- Coilover strut casings feature dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels
- Coilovers feature a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer/additional spring with integrated dust cap
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
Improper rebound and compression settings on height-adjustable coilovers can cause built-in shock absorbers to provide an unnecessarily harsh ride, reduced tire contact on the road, compromised grip, and the costly expense of accelerated tire wear. When wheels hop excessively from shocks that aren’t pressurized correctly for the ride or handling you want, you simply are not getting the full benefits adjustable coilovers offer. For the pickup truck owner who wishes to lower their vehicle in the front without giving up ride comfort or handling, Belltech offers a series of Inox Coilover Lowering kits. All kits include two front coilovers with adjustable or pre-set damping, and come with or without rear shock absorbers. To suit differing needs, front coilover strut housings are available in stainless steel for the longest-lasting corrosion protection and performance, or in galvanized steel for best value. Whichever kit you choose, front coilovers can be lowered up to 3” while rear shock absorbers (if included) do not provide height or damping adjustment.
The built-in shock absorbers are a twin-tube damping design formed of an inner tube element within an outer tubular element. Coil springs are constructed with a multi-level tempering process that includes an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to remove internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable outer finish to minimize vibrations and resist corrosion. Strut casings feature dirt-resistant threads to ensure easy adjustment in all climates and dust levels, and a high-quality elastomer synthetic compression buffer serves as an additional spring. An integrated dust cap ensures grit and the elements do not reach inner valve areas.550.00 4,245.75
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance AND a ride that wasn’t severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products – earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world class racing series. CARiD is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.
Product Reviews (0)
Product Reviews (0)
You will never pay more with CARiD! Not only will we match prices from any competitor's website or other reputable source, we will continue to honor that promise for up to one year after your purchase.
We'll match the price at time of purchase, or refund you the difference if done after the purchase. Either way, we are totally committed to providing you the best online shopping experience.
We're car and truck enthusiasts, just like you! And it's enthusiasts we hire in our Sales and Service Centers. Many of our staff are ASE certified and have spent years in the retail auto business.
We conduct our own in-house training, and we even bring vendors to us for hands-on product training demonstrations. You're getting true expertise when you phone or email us!
With hundreds of vendors, and tens of thousands of components for sale, we put tremendous effort into coordinating our data with our vendors' data in order to guarantee that you get the correct part.
Our huge database is regularly cross-checked to keep it current and optimized. At times, our thoroughness makes our data even more accurate than our suppliers! This rigorous process means that you can always order with confidence.