AVS® Wind Deflectors ReviewsShop AVS »
| Posted by Dale | (Athens, AL)
I installed them all within 10 minutes including the prep time with the alcohol swabs provided which allows the self sticking tape to adhere easily with a firm hold above the window. It also gives the vehicle a very sporty and attractive appearance . It is great to have on those cool rainy days when you can crack the windows and enjoy the fresh air without the interior of your vehicle gettin wet. Also nice to keep them cracked open on those hot sunny days to allow the hot stuffy air to escape. All the windows can also be cracked open all the time without anyone being able to see that they are. I love the fresh air with the heat on in the winter . Love this product and would not drive without them on any of my vehicles.
| Posted by Carlos | (Woodbridge, VA)
I bought these for my 07 Tundra. I love the smooth flat design. These don't stick out like some of the other visors. They are blink instead of brown like other brands. These actually look like factory installed. Highly recommend them.
| Posted by Firdovsi | (Baku, AA)
I have 4x4 accessories shop in Azerbaijan. Usually i order accessories for my customers and for my shop. Best quality , best service , fast shipping. I enjoy from my order, my customers too much agree from CARiD items . Thanks a lot to CARiD!!
| Posted by Clifford | (Hotevilla, AZ)
This product was guaranteed to fit my 2013 Toyota Tundra, Max-Crew cab. It did not fit, so someone from AVS is lying about this product. I specifically ordered the 5" or wider visor as listed. Quality management needed?
- Putco® - Element Chrome Window VisorsStarting at: $77.24$77.24
- WeatherTech® - Dark Smoke Window DeflectorsStarting at: $40.00$40.00
- AVS® - Ventvisor™ Window DeflectorsStarting at: $50.27$50.27
- EGR® - In-Channel Window VisorsStarting at: $75.15$75.15
- GTS® - Front and Rear Smoke Ventgard™ Snap Window DeflectorsStarting at: $73.76$73.76
- Wade® - In-Channel Smoke Window DeflectorStarting at: $74.68$74.68