Audi S8 Parts
The Audi S8 is a 4-door luxury sedan launched in 1994. It was based on the Volkswagen Group D platform. The first generation of the Audi S8 was named the 4.2 Quattro 4D. It was equipped by a V8 engine making 335 HP. The 5-speed automatic gearbox and 4-wheel drive were the standard features of this particular model on the North America market. The second generation of the S8, the 5.2 FSI Quattro, was released in the end of 2005.
CARiD provides a sufficient choice of auto repair parts from various aftermarket brands for the Audi S8 at the most attractive prices. Here you can find refined auto repair parts for your S8 from the most respected brands in the following categories: air intake parts (K&N, Airaid, Volant, Weapon-R, etc.), exhaust parts (Pilot, Spectra Premium, MBRP, Flowmaster, etc.), engine and engine cooling parts (Hayden, Royal Purple, Permatex, etc.), starting and charging, transmission parts, brake parts, oils, lubricants and fluids. All you have to do is to make your choice.
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Metallic Brake Pads$34.99 - $53.28
- Dayco® Timing Seal Kit$68.37
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Caliper$58.85 - $123.15
- Victor Reinz® Cylinder Head Gasket$46.91 - $163.04
- Continental® ContiTech™ Pro Series™ Timing Belt Kit$306.09 - $319.70
The widest range of products, outstanding quality, and affordable prices are the three pillars on which CARiD bases its work. As a result, we provide an extensive selection of high quality Audi S8 repair parts manufactured to restore your vehicle to like new condition at the most attractive prices. No matter whether you are changing an air filter or doing a routine brake job on your Audi S8, we have everything for your repair and maintenance needs.
- Audi S8 Air Intake Parts
- Emission Control Emission Control
- Audi S8 Fuel Delivery
- Audi S8 A/C and Heating
- Audi S8 Exhaust Parts
- Audi S8 Engine Cooling
- Audi S8 Starting & Charging
- Audi S8 Ignition Parts
- Audi S8 Electrical Parts
- Audi S8 Engine Parts
- Audi S8 Transmission Parts
- Audi S8 Driveline & Axles
- Audi S8 Steering Parts
- Audi S8 Suspension Parts
- Audi S8 Brake Parts
- Audi S8 Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Audi S8 Performance Engine Cooling
- Audi S8 Performance Engine Parts
- Audi S8 Performance Fuel System Parts
- Audi S8 Performance Ignition Systems
- Audi S8 Windows
This strut does its job really well. You can see the quality right when you take the product out of the box, and after the installation it gets proven. Hope it lasts really long.