Alloy USA manufactures heavy-duty axle shafts and other driveline components for racing and off-road use. Alloy USA axle shafts and Precision Gear ring and pinions have been propelling race cars, muscle cars, trucks and 4WD vehicles down highways, back roads, and over the roughest terrain for many years. With their continual quest to provide their customers with the best parts available, it was only natural for Omix-Ada to acquire these companies.
- Alloy USA® - Axle Shafts and ComponentsStarting at: $3.99$3.99
- Alloy USA® - Ring and PinionStarting at: $42.99$42.99
- Alloy USA® - 4WD Actuator ComponentsStarting at: $25.99$25.99
- Alloy USA® - Differential Overhaul KitStarting at: $77.99$77.99
- Alloy USA® - Transfer Case ComponentsStarting at: $57.99$57.99
- Alloy USA® - HD Differential CoverStarting at: $78.99$78.99
- Alloy USA® - Slotted And Cross Drilled Disc Brake RotorsStarting at: $51.99$51.99
- Alloy USA® - Wheel SpacersStarting at: $73.99$73.99
- Alloy USA® - Ball Joint KitStarting at: $134.99$134.99
- Alloy USA® - Axle ShaftsStarting at: $128.99$128.99
- Alloy USA® - Universal JointsStarting at: $4.46$4.46
- Alloy USA® - Wheel StudsStarting at: $1.99$1.99
When horsepower under the hood tries to make its way to monster tires, the stock axle shafts can bend, twist and break. The Alloy USA solution is high tensile strength 4340 Chromoly that is heat treated, tempered, and induction hardened to produce axles that are up to 40% stronger than stock. The latest cold spline rolling technology is used to produce splines that are stronger than traditional cut splines, then the shafts are inspected for cracks.
Alloy USA also specializes in making products that correct common driveline weak spots. The Manual Locking Hub Conversion Kit will reduce wear and tear on your driveline and give you better fuel mileage, by allowing you to lock the hubs when you need 4WD and unlock them so they can freewheel when you don’t. The Differential Cable Lock Kit converts the failure prone original equipment vacuum disconnect system to reliable cable actuation.
Axle shaft and ARB locker conversion kits give you stronger axles and 100% traction to the wheels. Limited slip differentials may not limit enough slippage to give you the traction you want, and automatic locking differentials are noisy and may lock unnecessarily. An ARB differential only locks when you need it, but then provides 100% traction to make sure you don’t get stuck. Alloy USA takes pride in developing these and other engineering solutions.
A combination of monstrous horsepower under your hood and high-traction tires on the ground can quickly reveal any weakness in the drivetrain. To be sure that the drivetrain parts will undoubtedly withstand the rigors of racing and hard driving, the engineers at Alloy USA develop and test every product until it performs just right. When it comes to the design, it is refined through further track testing and then turned into the final product.
| Posted by Raymond | (Dassel, MN)
Everything went together very easy. Works great. Ray S
Free advice: Be gentle with your axles as you remove/install them - and don't allow the ends to scrape along the inside of the tube. I had a set of diff seals ready just in case I busted one on the re-install. For extra piece of mind, consider throwing some blue RTV on the rubber portion of the tube seals before you install them.
| Posted by Dianne | (Parksville, BC)
I was already removing my stock Axle Shafts to replace them with chrome shafts, so this was not a hard work. I installed one side, and had to wait to install the other side because one of the tube seals was missing the retainer clip. CARiD got the replacement on the way quickly, and now both sides are on and working fine.
| Posted by David | (Seattle, WA)
It was easy to install these seals in. When I took the axle shafts out of the tube, I saw all this dirt and debris. I knew I needed to get rid of the plastic dust cover that was stock on the axle shafts. I got these and they work great. If you are a serious off-roader like I am, then you need to protect your axle shafts and the inner seal. Otherwise, the differential will run its life a lot faster with dirt and water getting to it.
| Posted by Mario | (New Albany, OH)
These Alloy USA Axles are absolutely outstanding. Very high quality. When you purchase them, you must assemble the inners and outers with their high quality universal joints before installing them in the Axle housing. I 100% recommend this product.
| Posted by Benjamin | (Ocean Shores, WA)
Was amazed by perfect fitment of tail lights. They were just like on the website. Looks good on my car, too. Installation was rather easy. I like CARiD and will definitely come back to buy more.
- Popular Alloy USA Part Numbers
- Alloy USA® PSL400 - Cable-Lok
- Alloy USA® D30513RJK - Ring And Pinion Gear Set, D30F, 5.13 Ratio
- Alloy USA® 450900 - Differential Cable Lock Disconnect Kit
- Alloy USA® 16702.13 - Brake Rotor Front Hub Conversion
- Alloy USA® 15155 - Axle Shaft, 31 Spline, Driver Side
- Alloy USA® 15151 - Axle Shaft, 31 Spline, Passenger Side
- Alloy USA® 15150 - Axle Shaft, 31 Spline, Driver Side
- Alloy USA® 17109 - Axle Shaft, 30 Spline, Driver Side / Passenger Side
- Alloy USA® 12103 - Axle Kit, 28 Spline
- Alloy USA® 450750 - Differential Cable Lock Disconnect Kit