Alloy USA manufactures heavy-duty axle shafts and other driveline components for racing and off-road use. Alloy USA axle shafts and Precision Gear ring and pinions have been propelling race cars, muscle cars, trucks and 4WD vehicles down highways, back roads, and over the roughest terrain for many years. With their continual quest to provide their customers with the best parts available, it was only natural for Omix-Ada to acquire these companies.
- Alloy USA®Axle Shafts and Componentsfrom $4.99
- Alloy USA®Ring and Pinionfrom $46.99
- Alloy USA®4WD Actuator Componentsfrom $27.99
- Alloy USA®Differential Overhaul Kitfrom $89.99
- Alloy USA®Transfer Case Componentsfrom $66.99
- Alloy USA®HD Differential Coverfrom $91.99
- Alloy USA®Wheel Spacersfrom $94.99
- Alloy USA®Ball Joint Kitfrom $172.99
- Alloy USA®Axle Shaftsfrom $112.99
- Alloy USA®Universal Jointsfrom $3.99
- Alloy USA®Wheel Studsfrom $2.99
When horsepower under the hood tries to make its way to monster tires, the stock axle shafts can bend, twist and break. The Alloy USA solution is high tensile strength 4340 Chromoly that is heat treated, tempered, and induction hardened to produce axles that are up to 40% stronger than stock. The latest cold spline rolling technology is used to produce splines that are stronger than traditional cut splines, then the shafts are inspected for cracks.
Alloy USA also specializes in making products that correct common driveline weak spots. The Manual Locking Hub Conversion Kit will reduce wear and tear on your driveline and give you better fuel mileage, by allowing you to lock the hubs when you need 4WD and unlock them so they can freewheel when you don’t. The Differential Cable Lock Kit converts the failure prone original equipment vacuum disconnect system to reliable cable actuation.
Axle shaft and ARB locker conversion kits give you stronger axles and 100% traction to the wheels. Limited slip differentials may not limit enough slippage to give you the traction you want, and automatic locking differentials are noisy and may lock unnecessarily. An ARB differential only locks when you need it, but then provides 100% traction to make sure you don’t get stuck. Alloy USA takes pride in developing these and other engineering solutions.
A combination of monstrous horsepower under your hood and high-traction tires on the ground can quickly reveal any weakness in the drivetrain. To be sure that the drivetrain parts will undoubtedly withstand the rigors of racing and hard driving, the engineers at Alloy USA develop and test every product until it performs just right. When it comes to the design, it is refined through further track testing and then turned into the final product.
| Posted by Raymond | (Dassel, MN)
Everything went together very easy. Works great. Ray S
- Popular Alloy USA Part Numbers
- Alloy USA® 450900 - Differential Cable Lock Disconnect Kit
- Alloy USA® 12103 - Axle Kit, 28 Spline
- Alloy USA® 17109 - Axle Shaft, 30 Spline, Driver Side / Passenger Side
- Alloy USA® 15150 - Axle Shaft, 31 Spline, Driver Side
- Alloy USA® 15151 - Axle Shaft, 31 Spline, Passenger Side
- Alloy USA® 15155 - Axle Shaft, 31 Spline, Driver Side
- Alloy USA® D30513RJK - Ring And Pinion Gear Set, D30F, 5.13 Ratio
- Alloy USA® 16702.13 - Brake Rotor Front Hub Conversion
- Alloy USA® PSL400 - Cable-Lok
- Alloy USA® 450750 - Differential Cable Lock Disconnect Kit