AJUSA's extensive OE-quality product line coupled with its dedication and proven track record in providing the customer with excellent service is right in line with the CRP Automotive mission and commitment to the marketplace. By adding AJUSA to the CRP family of automotive brands in 2011, we're now able to satisfy the need of automotive repair facilities looking for OE-quality gasket sets, cylinder head bolts and seals for European and Asian vehicles.
- AJUSA® - Engine Full Gasket SetStarting at: $64.02$64.02
- AJUSA® - Variable Timing Unit GasketStarting at: $9.89$9.89
- AJUSA® - Valve Cover Gasket SetStarting at: $4.37$4.37
- AJUSA® - Turbocharger Exhaust GasketStarting at: $3.69$3.69
- AJUSA® - Timing Cover GasketStarting at: $2.93$2.93
- AJUSA® - Throttle Body Water Housing GasketStarting at: $4.43$4.43
- AJUSA® - Spark Plug Tube SealStarting at: $3.34$3.34
- AJUSA® - Oil Pan Sealing CompoundStarting at: $11.01$11.01
- AJUSA® - Oil Pan GasketStarting at: $5.79$5.79
- AJUSA® - Oil Filter Housing GasketStarting at: $3.40$3.40
- AJUSA® - Oil Cooler GasketStarting at: $5.69$5.69
- AJUSA® - Intake Manifold GasketStarting at: $1.19$1.19
- AJUSA® - Fuel Injection Plenum GasketStarting at: $2.80$2.80
- AJUSA® - Exhaust Manifold GasketStarting at: $1.96$1.96
- AJUSA® - Engine Conversion Gasket SetStarting at: $18.58$18.58
- AJUSA® - Distributor O-RingStarting at: $0.74$0.74
- AJUSA® - Cylinder Head Gasket SetStarting at: $17.22$17.22
- AJUSA® - Cylinder Head Bolt SetStarting at: $2.39$2.39
- AJUSA® - Crankshaft SealStarting at: $7.77$7.77
- AJUSA® - Catalytic Converter GasketStarting at: $9.29$9.29
- AJUSA® - Camshaft PlugStarting at: $5.54$5.54
- AJUSA® - Crankcase Breather GasketStarting at: $2.10$2.10
- AJUSA® - Exhaust Manifold Flange GasketStarting at: $7.23$7.23
- AJUSA® - EGR Valve GasketStarting at: $5.69$5.69
- AJUSA® - Exhaust Pipe Flange GasketStarting at: $7.52$7.52
- AJUSA® - Secondary Air Injection Pipe GasketStarting at: $9.29$9.29
- AJUSA® - Fuel Injection Idle Air Control Valve GasketStarting at: $6.26$6.26
- AJUSA® - Turbocharger Inlet GasketStarting at: $6.34$6.34
- AJUSA® - Turbocharger Oil Line GasketStarting at: $3.11$3.11
- AJUSA® - Vacuum Pump GasketStarting at: $10.61$10.61
And with our widespread NAFTA market distribution through strategically placed warehouses in Cranbury, New Jersey; Fremont, California; Mississauga, Ontario; and Puebla, Mexico - OE-quality products like AJUSA are delivered to customers faster and more cost effectively than ever before.
| Posted by Dennis | (Milano, MI)
Purchased this intake gasket for my 99 Tahoe, I was changing out a bad knock sensor . The gasket was well made and easy to install you simply lay it on the head, gasket has two tabs that sits on 'top' of two head bolts per side for alignment they do not go under the bolt head read instruction. Gasket kit come with manifold gasket, EGR valve gasket and two others one at intake (o-ring type) and one at exhaust this covers the EGR valve for disassemble, if you decide to remove EGR valve.
| Posted by Stephen | (Apo, AE)
AJUSA is one of companies that takes a factory part that commonly fails and makes a part to replace it that corrects the problem. If they make a replacement gasket for an engine I'm working on I will buy it. The fit has always been great and I have never worried about a failure.
| Posted by Gilbert | (Irving, TX)
I installed this on my 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 5.3 4WD when I had to replace the knock sensors. Installation was easy. The plastic version installation took more time because you have to latch it onto the intake manifold before you install it onto the cylinder heads. The metal version rested onto the heads first which made it easy. It had head bolt guides so you cant make a mistake during installation. The metal on the gasket is heavy duty.
| Posted by Imre | (Pottsville, PA)
This is a great lower engine gasket set for a SOHC 2.0L Dodge engine. The rear main seal is of better quality than factory. It has all the little o-rings you need for the lower engine. Now I have everything what I need. Thanks CARiD.
| Posted by Tina | (Lark Harbour, NF)
Good enough quality in my opinion, have your engine inspected before installing these parts, the contact areas must be clean before smooth enough for the product to seal properly and torque the bolts to spec for maximum life. Thanks CARiD!
| Posted by Michael | (Englewood, CO)
These bolts did exactly what they said they would, and so my Dodge 3.6 engine runs like a champ. Get yourself a repair manual too, if you don't already have one of course. Recommend AJUSA for all DIY's.