2013 Jeep Wrangler Fenders
- Omix-Ada® - FenderJeep Wrangler 2013, Fender by Omix-Ada®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your Jeep undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender...Our price: $333.22$333.2220% OFF
- Replace® - FenderJeep Wrangler 2013, Fender by Replace®. Fenders can suffer from collision damage, rust, and dings and dents from stones and shopping carts. At the extreme such damage may make your vehicle undriveable or at the very least unsightly. A new fender...Our price: $63.42 - $70.77$63.4220% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Flat Flare Hardware KitJeep Wrangler 2013, Flat Flare Hardware Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize and customize your Jeep with attractive chrome, stainless steel or black trim parts from Rugged Ridge. Trim parts that shine or are in a contrasting color will make your...Our price: $55.19$55.1920% OFF
- Replace® - Fender FlareJeep Wrangler 2013, Fender Flare by Replace®. Fender Flares are exaggerated wheel well moldings that add emphasis to the wheelhouse. They are often used to accent wide wheels and tires. They're one of the first casualties in a fender bender, but...Our price: $98.87 - $102.07$98.8720% OFF
- Replace® - Fender LinerJeep Wrangler 2013, Fender Liner by Replace®. Inner Fender Liners keep road debris from inside the engine compartment. These usually unseen panels can be damaged in a front end collision, but they're also susceptible to rust damage from years of...Our price: $27.24 - $40.35$27.2420% OFF
Posted by Jimmy A.
"Heavy duty thick material, not a cheap plastic design as I have seen from other manufacturers. These should hold up well in the future and down the road. Thanks CARID."
Posted by Troy M.
"These flares look great and cover my 35" x 12.5" tires just perfectly. I did have to trim the small lower front flares. I just used some metal shears and trimmed to fit. If you don't do that, the small flares will push on the middle of the fender flare, because the small flare is factory size (not 7") and is too long to fit right. For a pretty simple modification, I decided it wasn't worth knocking the review down to 4 stars."