2013 Terrain Chrome Accessories
- SAA® - Pillar Post TrimGMC Terrain 2013, Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with chrome-style SAA Pillar Posts. Made of high-quality mirror polished SS. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $55.20 - $66.24$55.20 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsGMC Terrain 2013, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®, 6 Pieces. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision...Our price: $70.20$70.20 20% OFF
- RI® - Stainless Steel Pillar PostsGMC Terrain 2013, Stainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®, 6 Pieces. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Our price: $72.00$72.00 20% OFF
- B&I® - Pillar PostsGMC Terrain 2013, Pillar Posts by B&I®, 6 Pieces. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in brilliant chrome...Our price: $49.99 - $74.99$49.99 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Chrome Mirror CoversGMC Terrain 2013, Chrome Mirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome Mirror Covers! They're made from...Our price: $66.00$66.00 20% OFF
- RI® - Chrome Mirror CoversGMC Terrain 2013, Chrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.Our price: $77.00$77.00 20% OFF
- SAA® - Chrome Door Handle CoversGMC Terrain 2013, Chrome Door Handle Covers by SAA®, 8 Pieces. Add a true chrome gloss to your ride, finishing the trim with SAA door handle covers. Featuring triple chrome coating for superior shine. 3M adhesive backing for easy installation.Our price: $99.36$99.36 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Chrome Door Handle CoversGMC Terrain 2013, Chrome Door Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Without Passenger Side Keyhole. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or...Our price: $78.00$78.00 20% OFF
- SES Trims® - Stainless Steel Body Side MoldingsGMC Terrain 2013, Stainless Steel Body Side Moldings by SES Trims®. Dress up the sides of your vehicle with these bright Chrome Plated Stainless Steel Moldings. They'll enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time. The sides...Our price: $150.00$150.00 20% OFF
- Dawn® - Chrome Bodyside MoldingsGMC Terrain 2013, Lower Chrome Bodyside Moldings by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside Molding offered by Dawn. Designed for a quick DIY...Our price: $145.29$145.29 20% OFF
- FanMats® - Chrome EmblemUniversal Chrome Emblem by FanMats®. Check out Sports Licensing Solutions' chrome metal emblems featuring your favorite team. Easy to apply on your vehicle, just peel and stick. 3-D molded design.Our price: $13.00$13.00 20% OFF
- SAA® - Mirror CoversGMC Terrain 2013, Mirror Covers by SAA®, 1 Pair. Chrome out your ride with stylish SAA Mirror Covers. Triple chrome coating for the thickest and shiniest finish. Easy stick-and-go installation.Our price: $104.88$104.88 20% OFF
"I used automotive masking tape to align. It took about half an hour to finish the easy installation. Excellent results. The GMC has good looks. One problem... The narrow chrome strips on the rear doors of the truck that I have installed are starting to come off at both upper and lower ends. Is there a cure? I am sure I had them properly installed and in proper warm temperature. I noticed the condition while washing the vehicle. The wide posts chromes are holding very well."
"The chrome post really makes my GMC Terrain stand out from the others. Being mettalized carbon black, the appearance is greatly enhanced!!! I just love the positive effect produced. Now, for a good wax job...Photos will be submitted soon."
"This a high quality product - nothing flimsy about it and with a beautiful chrome finish. Installation was easy. I dry fit the pieces first to get confidence in the alignment after I removed the backing material. Hint: Instead of trying to remove the backing with a finger nail, use a blade from a shop knife to separate about an inch of the red backing from the adhesive. The rest of the red backing peels off easily. My next purchase will be the SES stainless steel chrome body side molding for my 2012 GMC Terrain."