- (7)Pillar PostsGMC Terrain
- (5)Window TrimGMC Terrain
- (7)Mirror CoversGMC Terrain
- (6)Chrome Door HandlesGMC Terrain
- (4)Body Side MoldingGMC Terrain
- (1)Bumper TrimGMC Terrain
- (1)Door SillsGMC Terrain
- (1)Emblems + LetteringGMC Terrain
- (40)Custom GrillesGMC Terrain
- (143)Exhaust TipsGMC Terrain
- (30)Side VentsGMC Terrain
- (2)Wheel SkinsGMC Terrain
- (616)License Plates & FramesGMC Terrain
- (2)Aluminum MatsGMC Terrain
- (7)Billet PedalsGMC Terrain
- (193)Hitch CoversGMC Terrain
- (55)Grill GuardsGMC Terrain
- (47)Running BoardsGMC Terrain
- (25)Mud FlapsGMC Terrain
- (12)Wind DeflectorsGMC Terrain
If you find the look of your Terrain to be dull and lifeless or you just want to add more shine and personal style to it, choose aftermarket GMC Terrain chrome accessories. These custom designed chrome trim pieces perfectly fit the OEM trim and enhance the look of your car as soon as you install them. That is now a reality, because the installation of each trim takes just several minutes with 3M adhesive plate - just peel it off and stick the accessory on. At CARiD.com, you can find a wide range of aftermarket GMC Terrain chrome accessories, including door handle covers, mirror covers, tail light trim, headlight trim, window trim, rocker panel trim, fender trim, pillar posts, and much more.
All accessories are made from the finest materials, such as stainless steel or ABS plastic, and can endure even the most severe weather conditions yet keep their shine and glossy look. Chrome trim on your vehicle can certainly give it unique character and will surely turn heads! Car enthusiasts everywhere are always looking for new ways to personalize their vehicle and show off their sense of style. Thankfully, there are a lot of chrome add-ons available for your car in our on-line store, so you can easily find the perfect accessory that will fit your taste and style.
- SAA® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily...This set of pillar post has beveled edges that are rolled and smoothMade from high quality stainless steel with smooth mirror polished finish$27.60 - $176.64
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$34.98 - $62.55
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome or Gloss Black Mirror Covers! They're...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$52.50 - $108.00
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.Drastically enhances the look of your vehicleMade of high quality durable ABS plastic$32.40 - $138.00
- SAA® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SAA®. Chrome out your precious vehicle with stylish SAA Mirror Covers. They are made of heavy-duty ABS plastic for exceptional durability and triple chrome coated for the thickest and shiniest finish. Installation...Gives your car true chrome luxuryMade of high quality ABS and triple chrome coated$16.56 - $121.44
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.Manufactured from high quality 304 Stainless SteelPolished to a mirror finish$13.50 - $122.40
- CCI® Pillar Post TrimPillar Posts by CCI®. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome, constructed of 304 grade...Crafted from 304 grade stainless steelPolished for long-lasting shine$56.70 - $119.70
- Marquee® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by Marquee®. Installing custom style pillar posts is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less...Custom designed for each applicationEasily installed with 3M™ adhesive$82.08 - $131.32
- Zunden® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by Zunden®. If you're looking for something special to add a touch of gleam to your car, these are the most effective way to go. Zunden pillar posts will provide your vehicle with a new look and feel for a long...Make your vehicle stand out with their shimmering shineCustom shaped for a flawless fit$65.63 - $192.50
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary.Custom designed for each applicationPrecision manufactured for a perfect fit$29.99 - $74.99
- TFP® Stainless Steel Polished Pillar PostsStainless Steel Polished Pillar Posts by TFP®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and...Built using T-304 stainless steel which is resistant to rust and corrosionStainless steel is polished to a mirror-like finish$30.46 - $112.85
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.Uses 3M acrylic foam backing for easy installationManufactured from high impact plastic$34.38 - $102.85
- CCI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.Drastically enhances the look of your vehicleMade of high quality durable ABS plastic$53.71 - $123.75
- Marquee® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by Marquee®. Installing custom style mirror covers is one of the hottest modifications for cars and trucks, but they can be so expensive! Now you can customize your vehicle at the same time for much less cash...Made from automotive-grade ABS plasticCustom designed for each application$76.80 - $91.80
- Dorman® Mirror CoverMirror Cover by Dorman®. Match the existing mirror assembly or upgrade the appearance to chrome with Dorman’s Door Mirror Covers! These Mirror Covers reduce repair costs by allowing replacement of just the cracked or damaged...Easy snap-in replacementsNo special tools necessary$24.51 - $300.95
Guides & Articles
- Chrome TrimPillar Post Trim: Mirror-Bright Dress-Up For The OutsideWhile chrome trim has gone in and out of fashion on automobiles over the years, it’s hard to deny the reason chrome always comes back into fashion is because it simply looks so good. Applied in just the right amount, chrome pieces can really make the lines of any car or truck pop. When most vehicles roll off the assembly line though, trim pieces around doors and windows are often found lacking - but with potential for easy improvement.
- Rocker Panels & FloorsFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Chrome TrimChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Chrome TrimIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$135.56 - $159.49
GMC Terrain Chrome Trim Reviews
2010 GMC Terrain