If you find the look of your Terrain to be dull and lifeless or you just want to add more shine and personal style to it, choose aftermarket GMC Terrain chrome accessories. These custom designed chrome trim pieces perfectly fit the OEM trim and enhance the look of your car as soon as you install them. That is now a reality, because the installation of each trim takes just several minutes with 3M adhesive plate - just peel it off and stick the accessory on. At CARiD.com, you can find a wide range of aftermarket GMC Terrain chrome accessories, including door handle covers, mirror covers, tail light trim, headlight trim, window trim, rocker panel trim, fender trim, pillar posts, and much more.
All accessories are made from the finest materials, such as stainless steel or ABS plastic, and can endure even the most severe weather conditions yet keep their shine and glossy look. Chrome trim on your vehicle can certainly give it unique character and will surely turn heads! Car enthusiasts everywhere are always looking for new ways to personalize their vehicle and show off their sense of style. Thankfully, there are a lot of chrome add-ons available for your car in our on-line store, so you can easily find the perfect accessory that will fit your taste and style.
- SAA® Chrome Pillar PostsChrome Pillar Posts by SAA®. Spice up your vehicle’s appearance with the chrome-style pillar post trim from SAA. All parts are made of high-quality mirror polished stainless steel. The units install quickly and easily using the...$27.32 - $174.87
- SES Trims® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by SES Trims®. Enhance your vehicle's appearance and protect it at the same time with these premium grade Pillar Posts. They're triple chrome plated for lasting beauty and precision contoured to fit...$53.00 - $80.00
- SES Trims® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by SES Trims®. Are you bored with your plain black door handles? Are your body colored door handles faded or scratched up? Are your chrome door handles weathered or yellowed? If you answered yes to any of these...$24.99 - $54.00
- SES Trims® Mirror CoversMirror Covers by SES Trims®. Are your mirrors black or body colored? Are they chrome but weathered and impact damaged? Then bring some shine and protection to your mirrors with these Chrome Mirror Covers! They're made from tough...$38.99 - $76.00
- CCI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.08 - $87.99
- RI® Stainless Steel Pillar PostsStainless Steel Pillar Posts by RI®. Add some shine to your vehicle with these mirror-look Stainless Steel panels. These attractive panels will distinguish the sides of your vehicle.$13.37 - $121.18
- B&I® Pillar PostsPillar Posts by B&I®. Set your ride apart from the rest with B&I Pillar Posts. These stylish Pillar Posts will give your door posts custom detail that’s far from the ordinary. They’re available in plastic chrome and carbon...$29.99 - $74.99
- CCI® Door Handle CoversDoor Handle Covers by CCI®. Customize your vehicle by applying CCI chrome trim, which is made of high quality ABS plastic, triple chrome-plated and easy to install. The products are also backed with limited lifetime warranty.$32.08 - $87.99
- RI® Chrome Mirror CoversChrome Mirror Covers by RI®. Make your vehicle look like a luxury model with these Chrome Mirror Covers.$34.04 - $98.01
- SAA® Roof TrimRoof Trim by SAA®. Enhance your vehicle with a true style of chrome. Your ride deserves nothing but the quality and that's what SAA has for you. This chrome trim product is laser-cut from SS to ensure precise fit on your ride. The...$81.97 - $109.30
- Bully® Triple Chrome Plated Door Handle Cover KitTriple Chrome Plated Door Handle Cover by Bully®. These door handle covers enhance the looks and value of your vehicle and offer quick and easy installation via durable 3M tape adhesion. They are composed entirely of automobile...$12.16 - $85.30
- Dawn® Chrome Body Side MoldingChrome Body Side Molding by Dawn®. Underline the exquisite lines of your vehicle and protect its sides from the unsightly dings and scratches with the shiny chrome Bodyside and Lower Side Moldings by DAWN®s offered by Dawn....$129.20 - $149.65
- CCI® Pillar Post TrimPillar Posts by CCI®. Accentuate your vehicle's exterior in a professional manner with these stylish stainless steel accessories. Mirror-polished to add distinctive brilliance and match your OEM chrome, constructed of 304 grade...$37.42 - $125.44
- RI® Chrome Door Handle CoversChrome Door Handle Covers by RI®. Get custom looking Door Handle Covers without the hassle or expense of replacing the entire unit. These covers will enhance the style of your vehicle.$13.61 - $87.12
- Pilot® Dub Fender Vents with Chrome MeshUniversal Dub Fender Vents with Chrome Mesh by Pilot®, 1 Pair. Pilot's new line of universal fender and hood air vents enhance the appearance of your vehicle for a true custom look and style of today’s performance look.Helps you to get the most out of your vehiclePrecision designed to perfectly fit your vehicle$33.72
Guides & Articles
- Exterior AccessoriesFitment, Style, Installation | Rocker Panel Trim Options ExplainedSince the demise of built-in running boards after World War II, auto manufacturers have been using rocker panel moldings to dress up a vehicle area that would otherwise be plain-looking and nondescript. Technically, a rocker panel is the section of a vehicle’s body below the doors and between the front and rear wheel wells. For decades, stainless steel molding strips were installed over rocker panels for styling purposes and to protect the body from stones and debris. Typically, a value-priced base model would have no rocker panel moldings at all, a higher-trim level would feature a slim molding strip just below the doors, and the most expensive version of a car would be equipped with wide rocker molding sets that extended further up onto the doors.
- Exterior AccessoriesChrome Trim: Overlay vs. ReplacementOne of the more eye-catching tricks automobile manufacturers have used to differentiate higher-priced luxury versions of a car model from value-priced versions of it has been to vary the amount of chrome trim on the vehicle. Base model cars and trucks (also known as "strippers" or "entry level") have little if any chrome while luxury and top-of-the-line ones have the most chrome. In years past, plain Jane cars were simply painted in all areas instead of being chromed. In more recent decades, the low-cost replacement of choice has become black plastic. This makes base models easier than ever to spot because the eye catches hard on black plastic. Completely missing is the pleasing chrome finish on grilles, door trim, mirror assemblies, light bezels, and other areas. Base models end up looking more like fleet vehicles or work trucks than anything prestigious, especially to people who aren't automotive enthusiasts.
- Exterior AccessoriesIs Chrome Back in Style?The brilliant gleam and glimmer that comes from bright chrome and polished stainless steel can transform almost every part of your vehicle! Besides the great selection of trim accessories, you also benefit from the high quality of today’s chrome and stainless steel parts.
- Coverking® Neosupreme Custom Seat Covers$134.20 - $157.90
GMC Terrain Chrome Trim Reviews
- GMC Terrain Models
- Terrain Denali Chrome Trim
- Terrain SL Chrome Trim
- Terrain SLE Chrome Trim
- Terrain SLT Chrome Trim