2013 Chevy Tahoe Radiators
- Sherman® - RadiatorChevy Tahoe 2013, Radiator by Sherman®, 1 Row. Restore the OEM-specified cooling ability and be sure that your engine runs optimally and is protected from possible overheating and damage. Trust Sherman and get a durable replacement radiator...Our price: $203.26$203.2620% OFF
- Koyorad® - RadiatorChevy Tahoe 2013, Radiator by Koyorad®, 34" x 18-7/16" x 1-1/4" Core Size, 3-3/16" x 18-1/2" Top Header, 1 Row, Plastic/Aluminum Material, Included: Engine Oil Cooler. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 22840115. When you...Our price: $200.46$200.4620% OFF
- Vista-Pro® - Ready-Rad™ RadiatorChevy Tahoe LS / LT / LTZ 2013, Ready-Rad™ Radiator by Vista-Pro®. 34" w x 17-1/2" H x 1-1/4" Th Core. 1 Row Core. Aluminium Core with Plastic Tanks. With Engine Oil Cooler. Vista-Pro offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light...Our price: $175.11$175.1120% OFF
- APDI® - RadiatorChevy Tahoe 5.3L 2013, Radiator by APDI®. ADPI offers over 900 models covering 95% of the automotive, light truck and SUV industry. And with over a dozen patents and innovative features, the radiators are built to outperform the competition and...Our price: $140.92 - $154.56$140.9220% OFF
- Replace® - Center Radiator SupportChevy Tahoe 2013, Center Radiator Support by Replace®. Steel. This is an aftermarket part that replaces factory OE # 615343348919. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins...Our price: $72.12$72.1220% OFF
- Hayden® - Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist SystemUniversal Quick-Cool™ Radiator Mist System by Hayden®. This product is a great solution when you need additional cooling in extreme conditions. Perfect for motor homes and off-road vehicles, this radiator mist system adds up to an extra 40° of...Our price: $45.25$45.2520% OFF
- Replace® - RadiatorChevy Tahoe 2013, Radiator by Replace®. The radiator contains a series of small tubes through which coolant flows from the engine. A network of fins surrounds the tubes. Airflow through the grille when the vehicle is at speed, or drawn though by...Our price: $127.35 - $178.01$127.3520% OFF
Posted by Roman G.
"Got this fan to replace an engine powered unit in a project car to give myself a few extra horses and relieve some of the strain on the old water pump bearings. I originally was going to buy a no-name version but after some internet research I decided that the Flex-a-lite would be worth the extra few bucks. This fan draws a good number of CFM."
Posted by Steve L.
"I was unsure initially as it required a water line. However, it is quite easy to set up. I use the defrost outlet on the side to defrost. I think that is a really clever solution. Shuts tight when there is no hose connected and can hook up a hose when I need to defrost. Compact, rugged and very well designed."
Posted by Adnan S.
"I had a single electric electric fan on my 1979 Vette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached around 260 degrees during heavy acceleration and in stop-and-go traffic. After I've installed the dual Jetstreme with temp switch, the car warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away as soon as the fans are activated."
Posted by Andy F.
"I've installed it on my '78 Malibu with a LS1 in it. Easy install, and fit the radiator just right. Drilled 4 holes, bolted it in, connected wires to the computer wires. Was a snap."
Posted by Paul S.
"Wasn't expecting much for the price, but it's not that bad; But a nice addition instead of black."