2012 Subaru Legacy Base Rack Systems
- Thule® - Load BarsSubaru Legacy Sedan with Normal Roof 2012, Load Bars by Thule®. Thule load bars are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and durable to last the miles. The SquareBar™ Load Bar is made of heavy-duty galvanized steel and plastic...Our price: $108.32 - $177.06$108.3220% OFF
- Yakima® - ProRack™ Rail BarsSubaru Legacy 2012, ProRack™ Rail Bars by Yakima®, 2 Load Bars. This affordable, easy to install roof rack system is a great way to increase your vehicle's cargo carrying capacity, or to get the gear out of your car, van or SUV so you can put...Our price: $199.00$199.0020% OFF
- Rhino-Rack® - Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack SystemSubaru Legacy Sedan 2012, Vortex RS 2500 Roof Rack System by Rhino-Rack®. The Rhino-Rack Vortex RS 2500 roof rack is super quiet and has no bar over hang, offering a slim, flush look that will compliment any vehicle. It offers a simple do it...Our price: $332.10$332.1020% OFF
- Thule® - Traverse Foot PackSubaru Legacy Sedan with Normal Roof 2012, Traverse Foot Pack by Thule®. No matter what you're carrying it's all supported by the rack feet. When you're on the go you want feet that are strong enough to bear the load, easy to install, and secure...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Thule® - Aero Foot PackUniversal Aero Foot Pack by Thule®. When you transport cargo on your roof, all the weight is borne by the rack feet. Use substandard feet and your gear may end up all over the road, or you can use Thule feet and drive in comfort, secure in the...Our price: $203.11$203.1120% OFF
- Yakima® - Q Tower Foot PackSubaru Legacy 2012, Q Tower Foot Pack by Yakima®. These towers were designed to support Yakima round cross bars on vehicles with a smooth, “naked” roof. They rest on the surface of the roof and are secured to the vehicle at the door frames...Our price: $109.00 - $189.00$109.0020% OFF
- ARB® - Track ShelterUniversal Track Shelter by ARB®. Carrying the appropriate tire accessories is essential when you're traveling off road.Our price: $303.85$303.8520% OFF
Posted by Benjamin A.
"Wish I had gotten the longer unit. Now my crossbars are too close together to fit the canoe. Haven't used the unit yet. But it seems to ride on the car nicely. The lid feels somewhat flimsy. Guess we shall see!"
Posted by David B.
"I put these on my 2014 Forester. They fit well, and the installation was easy. When you buy a pair, they are sold as a front and rear pair, but the difference is not distinguishable and nothing on the package or in the enclosed instructions made note of this. I haven't noticed any increased noise, and I often drive with the roof open, so I think the aeroblade is a smart design. As far as roof racks go, they look nice and look like they will last a long time."