2012 Jeep Wrangler Bed Accessories
- BedRug® - BedTred Floor Liner KitJeep Wrangler 2012, BedTred Floor Liner Kit by BedRug®. Looks and feels like high end spray in bed liner and is custom molded for a perfect fit. The full custom molded liner system is easy to install and even easier to remove and hose off after a...Our price: $229.00 - $299.00$229.00 20% OFF
- BedRug® - Floor Liner KitJeep Wrangler 2012, BedTred Floor Liner Kit by BedRug®. Looks and feels like high end spray in bed liner and is custom molded for a perfect fit. The full custom molded liner system is easy to install and even easier to remove and hose off after a...Our price: $179.00 - $249.00$179.00 20% OFF
- Bestop® - Windjammer™ Rear WindowJeep Wrangler 2012, Windjammer™ Rear Window by Bestop®. The heavy-duty fabric and 30 mil vinyl window of the Windjammer attaches to the center sport bar with straps and buckles to keep wind, rain, and dust from entering the cabin, and to keep heat...Our price: $102.01 - $158.87$102.01 20% OFF
- Bestop® - Black Denim Sport Bar CoverJeep Wrangler 4 Door 2012, Black Denim Sport Bar Cover by Bestop®. If your Jeep's sport bar covers are torn, tattered, and faded, replace them with these Bestop covers for a clean custom look. Made of premium grade fabric that is mildew and UV...Our price: $312.63$312.63 20% OFF
- Smittybilt® - Wind BreakerJeep Wrangler 2012, Wind Breaker by Smittybilt®. Smittybilt may be most well-known for rugged hard parts like bumpers and winches, but their soft goods are also the best in the business. Only top quality materials are used, so you can be assured...Our price: $69.99$69.99 20% OFF
- Rugged Ridge® - Roll Bar CoverJeep Wrangler 2012, Roll Bar Cover by Rugged Ridge®. Are your roll bar covers torn and faded? Replace them with these quality replacement covers from Rugged Ridge. They're designed to be direct replacements, yet allow installation without removing...Our price: $89.56 - $135.63$89.56 20% OFF
- Dee Zee® - Specialty Series Black Jeep Tool BoxJeep Wrangler 2012, Specialty Series Black Jeep Tool Box by Dee Zee®, 37" L x 13" W x 13" H, Volume: 5 cu. ft. For pickups with shorter beds or limited space, the Jeep Specialty Series features full width and narrow depth. Crafted from diamond...Our price: $224.99$224.99 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Storage RackJeep Wrangler 2012, Storage Rack by Rampage®. Sport Rack; Interior Mount; Fold Up; Rear; Black Powdercoat.Our price: $239.97$239.97 20% OFF
- Warrior® - Tailgate CoverJeep Wrangler 2012, Tailgate Cover by Warrior®.Our price: $33.28 - $123.35$33.28 20% OFF
- Rampage® - Tailgate BarJeep Wrangler 2012, Tailgate Bar by Rampage®. Tailgate Bar Kit; Black; For Use w/Tonneau Cover.Our price: $53.97$53.97 20% OFF
- Warrior® - Tailgate Hinge CoverJeep Wrangler 2012, Tailgate Hinge Cover by Warrior®. Tailgate Hinge Covers; Pair; Black Diamond Plate.Our price: $84.16$84.16 20% OFF
"This bed mat protects well, and items don't slide around as easily as with a bed liner. Great product and American made."
"Great product!!! I have been looking for a bed liner for my Toyota Tacoma, and this is the only thing that I could find. Sure glad that I did! This product is amazing and super easy to install. I am not a do-it-yourselfer, and when this was delivered and taken out of the box, there was no way that this could go wrong, and it didn't! The bed liner looks great and the quality can't be beaten. Nothing slides around in the bed. Was kind of worried about the bed being plastic, but the velcro holds strong! This even has the storage boxes cut out already from the factory. If you are looking for a good bed liner, this is the one. Will only use BedRug liners in my next trucks. Well worth the money. Thanks for offering such a great product!"
"I expected three and received only two. Need better explanation what the customers going to receive. Thanks. Jose Vazquez."
"After having the tailgate stolen and $400 to replace, I added this guy for an instant fix, and it looks very nice and is easy to replace. Thanks!"
"I'm pretty happy with the purchase. They were merely inserts to block the handle, and thus can be forced open. The thing I like about PL3600 is when locked, you can pull the handle and it will swing... it just won't open till you unlock it (same concept as our door locks.) "