- Bed Mats & LinersJeep Wrangler
- Bed CapsJeep Wrangler
- Bed SlidesJeep Wrangler
- (2)Bed OrganizersJeep Wrangler
- Tonneau CoversJeep Wrangler
- (3)Car TentsTents
- Truck Bed StepsJeep Wrangler
- Tailgate AssistsJeep Wrangler
- (1,420)Trailer HitchesTowing & Hitches
- (6)Tailgate HandlesJeep Wrangler
- (2)Tailgate TrimJeep Wrangler
If you think that the Jeep Wrangler’s truck bed lacks style or functionality, CARiD.com will help you. The Jeep Wrangler truck bed accessories have been developed to increase the cargo capacity of the Jeep Wrangler, to make your driving experience more secure, and to improve your vehicle’s exterior. Our customers have rated the quality of the Jeep Wrangler truck bed accessories with the highest marks. The engineers have used the most innovative solutions on the aftermarket to create the finest accessories that will solve any issues your vehicle might have.
The accessories we offer have been crafted using only the highest-quality metals and plastics. This ensures durability and a stylish exterior. Thanks to the easy mounting system, you can install the newly bought upgrade on your own, without wasting time and money to have the accessory installed at a local workshop. The aftermarket truck bed accessories do not interfere with the original functionality of the vehicle, but serve as a useful add-on that augments certain features of your car. We offer the finest products by the most famous brands in the US market. If you have any further questions concerning the products we offer, you can contact our specialist or email us.
- BedRug® Bed MatBed Mat by BedRug®. If your truck already has a drop-in or sprayed-in bed liner, gain the easy cleanup, padded surface and grippy texture of a BedRug polypropylene liner with a BedMat. Easy installation.$40.00 - $159.00
- Cargo Ease® Heritage Series Bed SlideHeritage Series Bed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your truck and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slide features a solid plywood deck for long-lasting...$746.67 - $850.50
- Cargo Ease® Bed SlideBed Slide by Cargo Ease®. Forget about crawling in and out of the back of your vehicle and make your life significantly easier with this ultimate add-on. The bed slides are offered in multiple options that differ in cargo capacity...$746.67 - $2,044.44
- Bolt Lock® Tool Box LatchTool Box Latch by Bolt Lock®. Locking Tool Box Latch. Bolt locks feature a solid zinc core, automotive grade cylinder with patented 6 plate-tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping, a stainless steel lock shutter to keep out...Opens With Your Vehicle Ignition KeyFits DeeZee, UWS and other leading makers of toolboxes.$37.99 - $38.22
- Bolt Lock® PadlockThis product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Bolt Lock will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and...Automotive grade weather resistant shutterZinc-nickel plated 9/32" diameter hardened steel shackle$19.99
- Rampage® Storage RackStorage Rack by Rampage®. Lightweight, durable steel tubular interior storage rack with bottom base panel. Safety lock catch in lowered position hides secure lower compartment for concealed storage.Fits both Soft and Hardtop applicationsSafety lock catch in lowered position - hides secure lower compartment for concealed storage$239.97
- TeraFlex® Multi-Purpose™ ShelfMulti-Purpose™ Shelf by TeraFlex®. The TeraFlex JK MP (multi-purpose) tailgate table and accessories was co-developed with Vector Off Road and is designed specifically for the JK.Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$199.49 - $213.74
- AMP Research® BedStep™ Bumper StepBedStep™ Bumper Step by AMP Research®. Add easy accessibility to the rear cargo area of your pickup or sport utility with this wide step pad that mounts to your vehicle frame. Supports 300 pounds, and the grippy composite step...$224.00 - $254.00
- Rampage® Tailgate AssistTailgate Assist by Rampage®. The heavy duty gas shock gently swings your tailgate open on its own and it stays open while you load your Jeep. It will not unexpectedly swing back and hit you.Slight inward pressure closes your tailgate with ease with a quick release locking mechanism to pushComes with mounting hardware. Some drilling is required for installation$38.97
- Rampage® Tailgate StopTailgate Stop by Rampage®. Keep your rear tailgate door open while loading your Jeep® with the new Tailgate Stop. This billet aluminum door stop incorporates a sliding arm that locks into place keeping your tailgate door open even...Made from high endurance materialsIncludes mounting hardware$36.98
- Rugged Ridge® Adjustable Billet Tailgate StopAdjustable Billet Tailgate Stop by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize and customize your Jeep with a Adjustable Billet Tailgate Stop from Rugged Ridge. This easy to use accessory is a great way to ensure that your tailgate will stay under...Gives your Jeep a custom lookBillet aluminum construction$58.99
- Rugged Ridge® Hydraulic Tailgate Assist KitHydraulic Tailgate Assist Kit by Rugged Ridge®. Personalize and customize your Jeep with a Hydraulic Tailgate Assist Kit from Rugged Ridge. It makes opening your tailgate easy in one single movement while also preventing it from...Gives your Jeep a custom lookMade from high quality materials$62.99
- Yakima® RocketBox Pro Roof Cargo BoxRocketBox Pro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The RocketBox Pro Cargo Box delivers security and protection for your...$322.65 - $357.75
- Yakima® SkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox LoPro Roof Cargo Box by Yakim®. 92"L x 36"W x 11.5"H, 15 cu. ft. capacity. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). The SkyBox LoPro Cargo Box...$538.65
- Yakima® SkyBox Roof Cargo BoxSkyBox Roof Cargo Box by Yakima®. Get your gear out of the inside of your vehicle and up on the roof rack, so you can carry more passengers (or more gear). This premium carrier, delivering security and protection for your gear with...Comes in 12, 16, 18, and 21 cu. ft. capacitiesStylish aerodynamic shape reduces wind noise and drag for greater fuel efficiency; rear of box tapered for hatch clearance$446.85 - $587.25
Guides & Articles
- Bed AccessoriesBed Mat, Bed Liner, Bed Coating | Which One is Better for My Pickup Bed?If you carry heavy objects, sharp-edged debris, branches, lumber, rubble, and equipment in your pickup truck regularly, you know it doesn't take much for this kind of cargo to leave scratches and gouges on the painted metal surface of your bed floor and walls. Odds are you've experienced this. No matter how gingerly you place items in your bed and tie them down, the unexpected panic stop that always comes up sooner or later still manages to create chaos as things shift around. Maybe you've even felt and heard a dreaded thump behind your seat after heavier items broke free and slid forward hard - leaving a noticeable dent in your bed wall. While these are problems inherent with any metal bed floor, there is a better way to carry cargo while keeping your pickup bed looking good.
- Bed AccessoriesHow Can I Carry More Stuff in My Pickup Bed?Whether you use your pickup for work or for recreation, carrying a lot of equipment, tools, and gear means you're potentially prepared for a range of situations. But if you can't find exactly what you need and extract it from your truck's cargo area in a timely manner, you're really not as prepared as you think. Consider the last time you couldn't find something in your truck. Maybe a search through the entire vehicle was necessary in order to be sure the item wasn't in the truck before beginning a search somewhere else. How much time did that take? And how was your stress level afterward? Or maybe, perish the thought, you had to buy a new tool to replace one you couldn't find but knew wasn't actually lost for good.
- Bed AccessoriesPickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting AccessoriesAmericans love to have choices. Buying a dress shirt? Decide solid or stripe, short or long sleeve, cotton or poly blend, button or spread collar, regular fit, slim fit, or big & tall. How about a meal at your favorite steak house? Will it be porterhouse, T-bone, or sirloin? Cooked rare, medium-rare, or medium? With baked, mashed, or French fried potatoes? Thirsty for a fancy cup of coffee? Let's not even get started on options that let you end up with a "grande caramel macchiato with 1% low-fat milk, 2 Splendas, and an extra espresso shot".
- Bed Accessories5th Wheel Tailgates Give You Clearance And AerodynamicsIf you own a pickup with a 5th wheel towing hitch installed in the pickup bed, then you know you need to lower your tailgate whenever you are connecting or disconnecting the trailer from the hitch. If you forget to lower the tailgate? You're buying a replacement.
- Bed AccessoriesTypes of Truck Bed Tool BoxesPickup trucks are designed to be very practical, but there’s definitely nothing pleasant about the tools rattling in a truck bed while driving. There’s as well nothing good about leaving equipment and other stuff out in the open, making it vulnerable to the extremes of weather and, even worse, theft.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed Rail StylesActually, truck bed rails serve as extremely handy aftermarket add-ons and are designed for unparalleled utility and appearance. These accessories also protect a truck’s surface from dents and scratches that might occur while loading cargo on a vehicle. What’s more, the bed rails provide the ability to tie down bulky or oddly-shaped objects. Depending on the style, the bed rails can dramatically alter the look of any truck while allowing the truck owners to customize their vehicle by adding certain finishes or lights.
- Bed AccessoriesTruck Bed RackLadder rack, bed rack, pipe rack – no matter how you choose to call it, this accessory is definitely a very useful and valuable aftermarket product one can ever imagine. This is especially true for carpenters, landscapers, plumbers, contractors, and other pros who use racks for whatever reason (e.g., for hauling tools, equipment, and cargo to the job site and from there, etc.) Same as any other piece of the latest job equipment, a bed rack has to perform the required job, and it’s design should keep pace with modern technology; otherwise, it’s off to the scrap heap.
- Covercraft® Form-Fit™ Custom Car Cover$429.00 - $504.00