2012 Chevy Silverado Wiper Blades
- Rain-X® - Latitude™ 8-in-1 Wiper BladeChevy Silverado 2012, Latitude™ 8-in-1 Wiper Blade by Rain-X®. These wiper blades enable you to drive safely in rain, sleet and snow. The contoured beam ensures that the blade hugs the windshield for streak-free visibility, and the graphite blade...Our price: $15.99$15.99 20% OFF
- Michelin® - Stealth™ Hybrid Smart Flex Wiper BladeChevy Silverado 2012, Stealth™ Hybrid Smart Flex Wiper Blade by Michelin®. Drive safely under the harshest weather conditions with these hybrid wiper blades. They combine the windshield hugging features of a conventional spring loaded blade with...Our price: $15.99$15.99 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Force™ Wiper BladeChevy Silverado 2012, Force™ Wiper Blade by TRICO®. Tired of keeping your speeds down when your wiper blades lift clear of the windshield on windy days? Air speeds over your windshield can be double the speed your speedometer shows, thanks to...Our price: $27.69$27.69 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Exact Fit™ Beam Wiper BladeChevy Silverado 2012, Exact Fit™ Beam Wiper Blade by TRICO®. Instead of an articulated superstructure, with fussy metal-to-metal joints and the potential for mechanical lockup from corrosion, these high-quality blades are constructed around a...Our price: $25.69$25.69 20% OFF
- TRICO® - Ice™ Wiper BladeChevy Silverado 2012, Ice™ Wiper Blade by TRICO®. TRICO® Ice™ has a specially designed, ruggedly constructed, synthetic-blended armor that is infinitely flexible and protects critical wiper components from ice and snow. That armor will easily...Our price: $16.69$16.69 20% OFF
- Bosch® - ICON™ Wiper BladeChevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 2012, ICON™ Wiper Blade by Bosch®. Replace your original equipment windshield wipers with innovative, top-grade wiper blades that ensure maximum visibility, no matter the weather. Designed to apply more uniform...Our price: $33.23$33.23 20% OFF
2006 Chevy Silverado
Posted by Karen L M.
Posted by Karen L M.
"I live in the state of Washington and we love our rain! These are the best blades on the market by far, and I highly recommend them. I use them on my other car as well. No streaking or fogging, and always reliable."